Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Got Back (to the hotel) 23:02 - Mar 11 with 3610 viewsGhanaDale

Gonna keep it short & sweet because it's difficult to post on here from my phone.
Very strange game, some very silly mistakes cost us a point, we had a freekick on ythe edge of the Torquay box, passed it instead of whipping it in, it was a poor pass to Gray who had his back to goal, he got tackled & Torquay went straight up the other end and scored.

Sending off was strange, most of us thought the ref booked the wrong player for the first booking but we could be wrong, 2nd one was probably a yellow, he got turned and pulled him down.

For us, Porter, Vincenti & Raff had good games.
MOTM: Enoch Showumni (sp?) Absolutely ran the game for 80 minutes.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 23:37 - Mar 11 with 3500 viewsShun

You should've said 'Ghana keep it short & sweet'.
Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 00:40 - Mar 12 with 3436 viewschuckleberry

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 23:37 - Mar 11 by Shun

You should've said 'Ghana keep it short & sweet'.

Agree with most of that Ghana. Just got back to my hotel. Initially our midfield seemed to be bypassed but ultimately the lack of a man at the far post cost us the first goal. After that, we seemed overwhelmed by The Gulls desire to win.
The local cider made up for the frustration felt during the game.
Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 04:01 - Mar 12 with 3377 viewsolympicdale

nice 1!

Life is a game of fate.

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 09:02 - Mar 12 with 3092 viewsPDIDDY

Referee was wrong to send dale player off... Reacurring theme here

Gissa job

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 09:23 - Mar 12 with 3052 viewsdingdangblue

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 09:02 - Mar 12 by PDIDDY

You being on here is a recurring theme.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 09:34 - Mar 12 with 3030 viewsPDIDDY

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 09:23 - Mar 12 by dingdangblue

You being on here is a recurring theme.

You're here, I'm here , what's the problem?

Gissa job

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:07 - Mar 12 with 2972 viewsParkinsGimp

So if the crap ref on Friday had been consistent nonces like Carrol Mills and Soames would of also been off.
Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:13 - Mar 12 with 2959 viewsPDIDDY

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:07 - Mar 12 by ParkinsGimp

So if the crap ref on Friday had been consistent nonces like Carrol Mills and Soames would of also been off.

Didn't realise SOAMES played, anyhow i did say the slide started at gigg, 1 point from 2 relegation threatened teams, oh dear

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:21 - Mar 12 with 2945 viewsParkinsGimp

Sorry must of been the other little rag nonce think number 17 right snidey little toerag who came on second half looked half decent player, maybe he was leading the line in the boys stand with those big hard lads LOL
As for the slide, you could be right diddy. we have done it before and Hill needs to make sure it doesnt happen again , especially with the likes of Plymouth and Hartlepool improving. Poor Hill has a few blind spots that could cost us dear, with the likes of Rose, Cavanagh and Donnelly.
Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:31 - Mar 12 with 2918 viewsPDIDDY

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:21 - Mar 12 by ParkinsGimp

Sorry must of been the other little rag nonce think number 17 right snidey little toerag who came on second half looked half decent player, maybe he was leading the line in the boys stand with those big hard lads LOL
As for the slide, you could be right diddy. we have done it before and Hill needs to make sure it doesnt happen again , especially with the likes of Plymouth and Hartlepool improving. Poor Hill has a few blind spots that could cost us dear, with the likes of Rose, Cavanagh and Donnelly.

Would like dale To go up but some on here have been celebrating promotion since September, still think you will do it though, very poor lg, the dale promotion team and Burys would be running away with it this season
[Post edited 12 Mar 2014 10:38]

Gissa job

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:40 - Mar 12 with 2898 viewsSuddenLad

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:31 - Mar 12 by PDIDDY

Would like dale To go up but some on here have been celebrating promotion since September, still think you will do it though, very poor lg, the dale promotion team and Burys would be running away with it this season
[Post edited 12 Mar 2014 10:38]

Don't talk through your jacksie. No-one has been celebrating promotion since September. All we have done is say that we have a squad capable of achieving promotion. At the moment it is still a possibility.

Just like administration is at Giggle Lane.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:46 - Mar 12 with 2874 viewsPDIDDY

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:40 - Mar 12 by SuddenLad

Don't talk through your jacksie. No-one has been celebrating promotion since September. All we have done is say that we have a squad capable of achieving promotion. At the moment it is still a possibility.

Just like administration is at Giggle Lane.

Ok I was wrong, it was the title they were celebrating, don't bottle it now, now that would be embarrassing , we might go down but hey it's a few new grounds to tick off... Did hill clap the stand when wan kashire got sent off?

Gissa job

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:55 - Mar 12 with 2865 viewsnordenblue

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:21 - Mar 12 by ParkinsGimp

Yes cos we have been really poor all season with them 3 in the team, and that Cav is nothing but a bad omen,couldnt keep a clean sheet with him in the team if we tried.Your posts make Diddy look somewhat normal,that takes some doing
Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:58 - Mar 12 with 2845 viewsPDIDDY

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:55 - Mar 12 by nordenblue

Yes cos we have been really poor all season with them 3 in the team, and that Cav is nothing but a bad omen,couldnt keep a clean sheet with him in the team if we tried.Your posts make Diddy look somewhat normal,that takes some doing

Easy tiger, who's rattled your cage? It's only a game...... So is football

Gissa job

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 12:52 - Mar 12 with 2697 viewsGhanaDale

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 09:02 - Mar 12 by PDIDDY

I didn't say that, I said it looked like the wrong player was booked, it was a booking either way though.
You're probably the most boring wind up merchant ever to grace this forum, at least the others are original/funny.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 13:28 - Mar 12 with 2619 viewsPDIDDY

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 12:52 - Mar 12 by GhanaDale

I didn't say that, I said it looked like the wrong player was booked, it was a booking either way though.
You're probably the most boring wind up merchant ever to grace this forum, at least the others are original/funny.

Diddy boring? Never. Weffferweeeee

Gissa job

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:04 - Mar 14 with 2257 viewsStranglers

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:13 - Mar 12 by PDIDDY

Didn't realise SOAMES played, anyhow i did say the slide started at gigg, 1 point from 2 relegation threatened teams, oh dear

"Slide started"????

You mean the "Slump Started"!!!!!!

Hang on, bit of deja vous, this!

On here more times than me, Mr Pdiddy

thought the mighty Bolton were your greet big rivals? Bit like the reet big scoreboard

RIP-Wurzel

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 18:57 - Mar 14 with 2091 viewsPDIDDY

Just Got Back (to the hotel) on 10:04 - Mar 14 by Stranglers

"Slide started"????

You mean the "Slump Started"!!!!!!

Hang on, bit of deja vous, this!

On here more times than me, Mr Pdiddy

thought the mighty Bolton were your greet big rivals? Bit like the reet big scoreboard

Can't say I've ever stated Bolton or dale are rivals, wrong person.

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024