Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think Massimo Cellino's Takeover should be allowed? 17:11 - Mar 28 with 9175 viewsTimWhelan

Do you think Massimo Cellino's Takeover should be allowed? on 10:27 - Aug 11 with 8523 viewsPlumbs

Nothing wrong with the takeover and he's doing ok up until now.It just needs the hotheads in the fanbase to get a grip and give him a chance,where for once we're being run properly and debt is hopefully a thing of the past.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Do you think Massimo Cellino's Takeover should be allowed? on 14:00 - Sep 19 with 8419 viewsSniffer

The only thing he's done wrong so far is the bizzare Hockaday appointment. If he gets the right coach next time and sticks with him then we should be going places.
Do you think Massimo Cellino's Takeover should be allowed? on 21:36 - Sep 21 with 8387 viewsPlumbs

I think we're seeing something good starting.

Do you think Massimo Cellino's Takeover should be allowed? on 17:49 - Sep 25 with 8367 viewsHarwich_White

I've listened to a clip of Malanic's press conference today, but he didn't sound that exciting, and that his grasp of English isn't that good. Cellino said he only appointed him because he speaks several languages, and that's worried me a bit.
Do you think Massimo Cellino's Takeover should be allowed? on 23:27 - Sep 28 with 8329 viewsPlumbs

Worries me a bit more after yesterday,but lets see how he goes once he's had a few games under his belt.

Crikey! Thats all he might get!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024