Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax 09:12 - May 28 with 8427 viewsFree_Willy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/businesslatestnews/9668396/Margaret-Hodges-fa

I know it's quite old, but in a sane world she would be hanged.
Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 17:27 - May 28 with 1692 viewswaynekerr55

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 17:24 - May 28 by Uxbridge

Who on earth is held in high esteem? And where can I get these holders committed to?!?!

You little scamp you Uxy!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 17:33 - May 28 with 1681 viewsUxbridge

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 17:27 - May 28 by waynekerr55

You little scamp you Uxy!

Call it despair at the quality of people running this country.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 17:44 - May 28 with 1671 viewscontroversial_jack

Politics is a business, it's all about raising revenue. The United Kingdom is registered as a corporation and all MPS registered as Companies. When you vote for MP's you are actually voting for directors of a company and not as peoples democratic representatives
Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 17:47 - May 28 with 1671 viewsdgt73

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 14:39 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I enjoy articles such as these. It allows you to see who the less intelligent people in the world are. As Uxbirgde says, this company has done everything correctly, yet the author of this article has still managed to suck in countless gullible people. Embarrassing.
[Post edited 28 May 2014 14:40]

So says the person who complains about ticket prices.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 17:54 - May 28 with 1664 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 17:47 - May 28 by dgt73

So says the person who complains about ticket prices.

What has that got to do with my post?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 17:55 - May 28 with 1661 viewsDarran

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 17:54 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Nothing but that's all he does us make stupid replies.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 17:59 - May 28 with 1655 viewswaynekerr55

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 17:33 - May 28 by Uxbridge

Call it despair at the quality of people running this country.

Too true. It's a shame that it's taken radical far right groups to come to the fore to actually get those cockroaches in parliament to think about doing the job they are elected for.

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:01 - May 28 with 1654 viewsdgt73

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 17:54 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Because you keep contradicting yourself.

Login to get fewer ads

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:05 - May 28 with 1652 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:01 - May 28 by dgt73

Because you keep contradicting yourself.

How so?

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:12 - May 28 with 1647 viewsdgt73

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:05 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How so?

As I said on another thread, you complain about ticket prices which is governed by the free market and supply and demand, yet you think George Osborne is fantastic and think the Tories are the best option. What do the Tories think about the free market and supply and demand.

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:14 - May 28 with 1643 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:12 - May 28 by dgt73

As I said on another thread, you complain about ticket prices which is governed by the free market and supply and demand, yet you think George Osborne is fantastic and think the Tories are the best option. What do the Tories think about the free market and supply and demand.

Who should I vote for if I want reduced ticket prices at football matches?

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:27 - May 28 with 1632 viewsdgt73

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:14 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Who should I vote for if I want reduced ticket prices at football matches?

I couldn't give a toss who you vote for, but moaning about the free market (ticket prices) and then saying you support the Tories, which has the free market as it's corner stone for policy is comedy gold. Surly it was a wind up, because no one could say such ridiculous contradictions with a straight face.

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:30 - May 28 with 1627 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:27 - May 28 by dgt73

I couldn't give a toss who you vote for, but moaning about the free market (ticket prices) and then saying you support the Tories, which has the free market as it's corner stone for policy is comedy gold. Surly it was a wind up, because no one could say such ridiculous contradictions with a straight face.

So because I refuse to pay £50 to watch a football match, it means I cannot vote for the Conservatives?

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:33 - May 28 with 1625 viewsdgt73

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:30 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So because I refuse to pay £50 to watch a football match, it means I cannot vote for the Conservatives?

Do you believe in the free market (which is the corner stone of Tory policy ) yes or no.

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:38 - May 28 with 1615 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:33 - May 28 by dgt73

Do you believe in the free market (which is the corner stone of Tory policy ) yes or no.

Yes, I do. But I also believe in protesting when something is grossly over priced, such as football tickets. I'm not happy to roll over and pay the ever increasing fees like many seem to be doing. Imagine if every single supporter refused to buy an away ticket for the Arsenal away games. They'd soon lower the prices.

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:48 - May 28 with 1593 viewsdgt73

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:38 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes, I do. But I also believe in protesting when something is grossly over priced, such as football tickets. I'm not happy to roll over and pay the ever increasing fees like many seem to be doing. Imagine if every single supporter refused to buy an away ticket for the Arsenal away games. They'd soon lower the prices.

If every single supporter refused to buy an away ticket at arsenal because of the price, of course they'd cut the price( that is if they couldn't sell them to home fans). Supply and demand and the free market govern the price and the reason arsenal charge £60 for some games is because they know they will sell them, if not to away fans then to home fans. It's called supply and demand and the free market, something the political party you support absolutely loves.

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:52 - May 28 with 1591 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:48 - May 28 by dgt73

If every single supporter refused to buy an away ticket at arsenal because of the price, of course they'd cut the price( that is if they couldn't sell them to home fans). Supply and demand and the free market govern the price and the reason arsenal charge £60 for some games is because they know they will sell them, if not to away fans then to home fans. It's called supply and demand and the free market, something the political party you support absolutely loves.

But if we took away the demand, they wouldn't be charging £60. That is what I am trying to say. People seem content with paying these prices and it is only going to get worse before the whole thing collapses.

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:58 - May 28 with 1585 viewsdgt73

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 18:52 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

But if we took away the demand, they wouldn't be charging £60. That is what I am trying to say. People seem content with paying these prices and it is only going to get worse before the whole thing collapses.

The people who set the ticket prices at arsenal know the market that they are operating in. That's not the point tho your contradictions is my point,comedy gold at its best.

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 19:39 - May 28 with 1566 viewsItchySphincter

'tis the same as it ever was. If you operate a ltd company it is your responsibility to avoid as much tax as you possibly can. Don't be sucked in by thinking about huge corporations, I employ two people and I am liable for corporation tax at 20% and I get my obligation down to about 10% and I wouldn't be at all surprised if I could get it lower if I was a bit more savvy or had a better accountant. I happily pay f*ck all so long as it was legal and I wouldn't lose a second's sleep over it.
[Post edited 28 May 2014 21:27]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 20:24 - May 28 with 1548 viewsCatullus

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 19:39 - May 28 by ItchySphincter

'tis the same as it ever was. If you operate a ltd company it is your responsibility to avoid as much tax as you possibly can. Don't be sucked in by thinking about huge corporations, I employ two people and I am liable for corporation tax at 20% and I get my obligation down to about 10% and I wouldn't be at all surprised if I could get it lower if I was a bit more savvy or had a better accountant. I happily pay f*ck all so long as it was legal and I wouldn't lose a second's sleep over it.

I find myself agreeing with dyss here, prices throughout the Premier are too high!

But as long as people pay them, they'll stay high.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 20:39 - May 28 with 1538 viewsUxbridge

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 19:39 - May 28 by ItchySphincter

You defo need a better accountant if you're paying 20% of turnover!

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 20:42 - May 28 with 1536 viewswaynekerr55

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 20:39 - May 28 by Uxbridge

Thinly veiled "PM me for better rates" post

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 21:24 - May 28 with 1525 viewsItchySphincter

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 20:39 - May 28 by Uxbridge

Read it again. I should have said 20% of profit but I get it down to 10%.
[Post edited 28 May 2014 21:26]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 22:01 - May 28 with 1516 viewsUxbridge

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 21:24 - May 28 by ItchySphincter

Read it again. I should have said 20% of profit but I get it down to 10%.
[Post edited 28 May 2014 21:26]

Well it didn't when I first saw it!

Labour MP's £2.1b family business pays 0.01% Tax on 22:32 - May 28 with 1497 viewsLord_Bony

With you bro
fu.ck em ...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024