Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski 15:33 - Aug 16 with 6100 viewsthomasJack

now that you've seen Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski in action what do you all think of them???. they live up to your expectations???

Poll: Next signing

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 18:26 - Aug 16 with 1699 viewsswanduck

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:25 - Aug 16 by Neath_Jack

We've just beaten Utd 1-2 at their place and you're having a pop at a foreign poster for not spelling a name right? Give your head a wobble.

Tiendalli is spelt the same in every language it's a name.
Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 18:36 - Aug 16 with 1663 viewsDavillin

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 18:26 - Aug 16 by swanduck

Curiously enough, it's also misspelled in every language.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 18:43 - Aug 16 with 1643 viewsNeath_Jack

Telling me for? I think you missed the point wuss.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 19:18 - Aug 16 with 1552 viewsQuakerJack

All superb. Ki felt like a new player as well, not just his absence last year but seems to have more freedom to play than under Laudrup, he'd never have popped up there for his goal under ML.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 19:25 - Aug 16 with 1531 viewsSweyns_Eye

Ki surprised me today, playing better than I expected.

Fabianski was a delight. How long has it been since we have seen a keeper playing with confidence in the box at shots and crosses coming in to him. A commanding presence and one that will only help our defenders in front of him.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 19:45 - Aug 16 with 1482 viewsGundog

For me, I thought Sigs was the main cog in a fantastic machine that is going to destroy a few teams this season, and I do not say this lightly. Fabs was brilliant in goal, a delight to feel confident at set pieces for a change.
Montero I feel is going to run rings around the the right backs this season, and as for Gomis I am still undecided about his position.
Lets wait and see eh!

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 19:50 - Aug 16 with 1468 viewsPozuelosSideys

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 19:45 - Aug 16 by Gundog

For me, I thought Sigs was the main cog in a fantastic machine that is going to destroy a few teams this season, and I do not say this lightly. Fabs was brilliant in goal, a delight to feel confident at set pieces for a change.
Montero I feel is going to run rings around the the right backs this season, and as for Gomis I am still undecided about his position.
Lets wait and see eh!

Gomis is going to push Bony hard this season.

He held the ball up better, is a bit quicker, and looks a threat. Think we may have another diamond there.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 20:06 - Aug 16 with 1430 viewsmax936

Who gives a fuk how any of the players names are spelt we were absolutely suberp today fuking awesome, so get over yourselves and enjoy the moment.

Gary Monks Black and White Army.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 20:51 - Aug 16 with 1369 viewshammy

I think that Ki fella will be a good player too ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 20:51 - Aug 16 with 1365 viewsNeath_Jack

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 20:06 - Aug 16 by max936

Who gives a fuk how any of the players names are spelt we were absolutely suberp today fuking awesome, so get over yourselves and enjoy the moment.

Absolutely Max.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 23:27 - Aug 16 with 1231 viewsItchySphincter

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:42 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

I think Jokeren is one of our surviving Danish fans along with Danielsan and Spratty. I hope Viking Jack returns, great fella

I don't think Sproutty is a Dane - he's just a tw@t.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 23:48 - Aug 16 with 1191 viewsJack123

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 23:27 - Aug 16 by ItchySphincter

I don't think Sproutty is a Dane - he's just a tw@t.

All of the above.. but Montero I just love to watch, loved him in pre season, and the way he went past jones was ferking orgasmic.. YJB#

libera nos a malo

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 23:50 - Aug 16 with 1188 viewsHugeEnkins

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 15:34 - Aug 16 by ItchySphincter

Great signings, but then I've been banging that drum all summer.

You're just the best. Honest
Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 23:52 - Aug 16 with 1184 viewsHugeEnkins

F'ing "LOL" Best thing I've ever read!
Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 23:56 - Aug 16 with 1170 viewsItchySphincter

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 23:50 - Aug 16 by HugeEnkins

You're just the best. Honest

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 00:20 - Aug 17 with 1086 viewsbluenile

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 20:06 - Aug 16 by max936

Garry...................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 07:49 - Aug 17 with 940 viewsdgt73

I'm very happy with them all. Monk has played a blinder in this transfer window IMO.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 08:24 - Aug 17 with 909 viewsjojaca

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 16:12 - Aug 16 by Jokeren1943

I think Tiandelli saved their ass's today...

I have to agree with this, Taylor was having a hard time and on a yellow card. A lot fans bash Tiendalli. He may not be your modern day wing back going forward, but he is solid in defense.

Even when you know, you never know?

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 09:00 - Aug 17 with 844 viewsScoobyWho

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 08:24 - Aug 17 by jojaca

I have to agree with this, Taylor was having a hard time and on a yellow card. A lot fans bash Tiendalli. He may not be your modern day wing back going forward, but he is solid in defense.

He is very well organised, fits in to the game plan, has issues with speed and thought, but overall a better player than Taylor currently is.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 09:36 - Aug 17 with 808 viewsJokeren1943

Gomis, Sigurdson, Montero and Fabianski on 08:24 - Aug 17 by jojaca

Tiendalli is super underrated. Defensively he is ekstremly solid and experienced - which he showed yesterday - and he can play both positions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024