Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official complaint from Stoke 16:54 - Oct 21 with 1665 viewsscottishjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-v-swansea-c

Sorry, but from my point of view the gloves are off...put a counter complaint in about Moses "theatrical" fall, get the pundits who have watched it over and over as witnesses, get the referees association in to comment, as it was the ref who was conned, and don't let the FA off the hook over this... Diving and "simulation" is the scourge of footie these days, let's keep this in the headlines until somebody does something about it.

They have retrospective bans for simulation in Scotland, why not here?
Official complaint from Stoke on 17:02 - Oct 21 with 1626 viewsJethroJack

Spot on....never been a better time to escalate the issue of "simulation"...a polite word for cheating.

Moses fell like he'd been hit by a sniper in the stand and Angel tugging his shirt is irrelevant.

All managers (even Hughes) would secretly agree with what Garry had the balls to say, even if it was in the heat of the moment.

If Garry gets punished.....the cheats win....and nothing will change.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 17:05]
Official complaint from Stoke on 17:27 - Oct 21 with 1552 viewsunion_jack

Doesn't this Coates fella realise it was televised??? The evidence of him CHEATING, yes CHEATING is there for all to see. Brazen nosed tw@t.

Anyway, let's stand firm and take this as far as we can.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Official complaint from Stoke on 17:40 - Oct 21 with 1523 viewstomdickharry

Lets not back away from this delighted there has not been any apology from either our club or Monk,as has been said a window of opportunity to sort out this simulation crapp once and for all.
Official complaint from Stoke on 17:57 - Oct 21 with 1481 viewshomeiswheretrundleis

Official complaint from Stoke on 17:02 - Oct 21 by JethroJack

Spot on....never been a better time to escalate the issue of "simulation"...a polite word for cheating.

Moses fell like he'd been hit by a sniper in the stand and Angel tugging his shirt is irrelevant.

All managers (even Hughes) would secretly agree with what Garry had the balls to say, even if it was in the heat of the moment.

If Garry gets punished.....the cheats win....and nothing will change.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 17:05]

If Garry receives a fine from the FA we could have a bucket collection at the next home game after the fine has been issued to support Garry and show to the FA and clubs that simulation should be banished as much as possible from football matches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Homeiswhereleonis
Official complaint from Stoke on 18:07 - Oct 21 with 1452 viewsjackal

The guy is a cheat pure and simple. They can complain all they like but it won't change that. Ryan Shawcross's assault on Aaron Ramsey was something to be complained about.
Official complaint from Stoke on 18:09 - Oct 21 with 1442 viewsApeShit

Official complaint from Stoke on 17:57 - Oct 21 by homeiswheretrundleis

If Garry receives a fine from the FA we could have a bucket collection at the next home game after the fine has been issued to support Garry and show to the FA and clubs that simulation should be banished as much as possible from football matches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Homeiswhereleonis

A bucket??

The guy got paid £500,000 for keeping us in the league.
Official complaint from Stoke on 18:28 - Oct 21 with 1390 viewshomeiswheretrundleis

Official complaint from Stoke on 18:09 - Oct 21 by ApeShit

A bucket??

The guy got paid £500,000 for keeping us in the league.

Is that all Garry got paid
Better make it extra large buckets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Homeiswhereleonis
Official complaint from Stoke on 19:02 - Oct 21 with 1326 viewsPedroJack

I've never really had anything against Stoke to be honest. Now as far as I'm concerned I hope they go down and rot the whinging t*ssers and as for Mark I was pretty sh*t Bowen, just shut up you tedious pr*ck
Login to get fewer ads

Official complaint from Stoke on 19:09 - Oct 21 with 1304 viewsjazzswan

Conveniently forgetting of course about the penalty awarded to stoke against us that gave them the 3-3 draw last year!! Horrible bunch of gits!
Official complaint from Stoke on 19:20 - Oct 21 with 1266 viewsWxmJax

Watching the game again several players tended to put their leading foot in mid air rather than on the ground so it looks like a trip. Also, if you passed one of their players they seemed to get in the way or held you back to stop you making any head way. Happened to Neil Taylor several times and in injury time Adam, after fouling Ki had to change direction to then get him in the back while Ki was down. Nothing really against them in the past but I'd like to see any team that plays like this get relegated.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Official complaint from Stoke on 19:28 - Oct 21 with 1241 viewsMartyrman57

I quite like a bucket collection, as long as its not a (Moses) basket
Official complaint from Stoke on 19:59 - Oct 21 with 1169 viewsperchrockjack

I d also like to complain about Stoke ,just for being Stoke really and all that goes with it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Official complaint from Stoke on 20:15 - Oct 21 with 1138 viewsJethroJack

The only good thing to come out of Stoke is Slash.....no wonder he phucked off to America.
Official complaint from Stoke on 20:19 - Oct 21 with 1120 viewsperchrockjack

A500 too is good

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Official complaint from Stoke on 20:26 - Oct 21 with 1097 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official complaint from Stoke on 20:15 - Oct 21 by JethroJack

The only good thing to come out of Stoke is Slash.....no wonder he phucked off to America.

Don't forget Robbie;

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024