Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Even the Tories are Gulity 12:29 - Jul 23 with 9991 viewstazzydjr

Look's like nobody is innocent the psychopaths puppet master thatcher also covered it up

i can't wait to see these double-standard responses

http://news.sky.com/story/1523577/key-westminster-figures-in-child-abuse-papers
[Post edited 23 Jul 2015 12:31]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Even the Tories are Gulity on 13:12 - Jul 23 with 7531 viewsHK_Dale

Don't forget Lord Janner (He's labour - in case you're interested).

Fully agree that we need full disclosure of all this stuff to get an understanding of the full extent and undrstand how we prevent it from happening again...
Even the Tories are Gulity on 13:25 - Jul 23 with 7499 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

It's hardly a time for party political points scoring you cloth head!
[Post edited 23 Jul 2015 13:29]
Even the Tories are Gulity on 13:28 - Jul 23 with 7489 viewsSuddenLad

This is not a party political issue, it's about perverts and paedophiles. Stop trying to categorise criminals.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Even the Tories are Gulity on 13:36 - Jul 23 with 7469 viewsnordenblue

Even the Tories are Gulity on 13:28 - Jul 23 by SuddenLad

This is not a party political issue, it's about perverts and paedophiles. Stop trying to categorise criminals.

When you think the human species cant get any more stupid,someone comes and takes things to a whole new level.
Not you by the way Sudden
Even the Tories are Gulity on 14:14 - Jul 23 with 7410 views49thseason

So i guess you are voting for Corbyn as new Labour leader then Tazzbot? It will be interesting to see how he sorts out your favourite political party to make it electable, but don't hold your breath.

Ps check out www.labour25.com if you think perverts are just a Tory problem.
Even the Tories are Gulity on 14:46 - Jul 23 with 7353 viewstazzydjr

Even the Tories are Gulity on 14:14 - Jul 23 by 49thseason

So i guess you are voting for Corbyn as new Labour leader then Tazzbot? It will be interesting to see how he sorts out your favourite political party to make it electable, but don't hold your breath.

Ps check out www.labour25.com if you think perverts are just a Tory problem.

If Corbyn gets elected it'll mean Labour is Tories 2nd bench their lifeline if/when they lose power it'll be the rise of the likes of Lib Dems, Green Party etc basically history repeating itself in 2020 will either be Liberal or Green if Corbyn is elected
[Post edited 23 Jul 2015 14:46]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Even the Tories are Gulity on 14:57 - Jul 23 with 7320 viewsisitme

Even the Tories are Gulity on 14:46 - Jul 23 by tazzydjr

If Corbyn gets elected it'll mean Labour is Tories 2nd bench their lifeline if/when they lose power it'll be the rise of the likes of Lib Dems, Green Party etc basically history repeating itself in 2020 will either be Liberal or Green if Corbyn is elected

You must have missed this:

http://www.tpuc.org/blair-covering-up-paedophile-scandal/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alleged-labour-politician-paedophile-ring-3
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jun/29/lord-janner-to-be-prosecuted-over

Oh and this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11226040/German-Green-p
http://labour25.com/2011/04/03/five-year-old-boys-should-wear-dresses/

Paedophiles are not confined to one part of the political spectrum, but are supporters of all parties, mainstream or otherwise. To portray it as a 'Tory disease' is poor, even for a 'evil Tory' hater like yourself.

I for one would love Corbyn to become Labour leader as it would consign them to oblivion for another decade. Many prominent commentators on the the left, like Tazzy and Owen Jones support his points of view but he lacks appeal to the masses.
Even the Tories are Gulity on 15:51 - Jul 23 with 7257 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Can the messageboard admin set up a straw poll on which political party has the worst paedos?

The results would make for interesting reading no doubt and could well be used in evidence!
Login to get fewer ads

Even the Tories are Gulity on 15:53 - Jul 23 with 7249 viewsD_Alien

Even the Tories are Gulity on 15:51 - Jul 23 by Albert_Whitehurst

Can the messageboard admin set up a straw poll on which political party has the worst paedos?

The results would make for interesting reading no doubt and could well be used in evidence!

Would that be a PIE chart?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Even the Tories are Gulity on 15:55 - Jul 23 with 7229 views49thseason

Even the Tories are Gulity on 14:46 - Jul 23 by tazzydjr

I have no idea what that is about are you related to this bloke by any chance?
Even the Tories are Gulity on 16:33 - Jul 23 with 7170 viewsDaleiLama

Even the Tories are Gulity on 15:51 - Jul 23 by Albert_Whitehurst

.......... "which political party has the worst paedos"?

Whichever party Tom Daley supports? ......... Sorry, might have misheard the question!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Even the Tories are Gulity on 19:54 - Jul 23 with 6969 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Even the Tories are Gulity on 15:53 - Jul 23 by D_Alien

Would that be a PIE chart?

We can produce the results as a 'pervert' table in Excel....
Even the Tories are Gulity on 21:43 - Jul 23 with 6856 viewsD_Alien

Even the Tories are Gulity on 19:54 - Jul 23 by Albert_Whitehurst

We can produce the results as a 'pervert' table in Excel....

I'd rather run a qeery in Access

Even the Tories are Gulity on 23:40 - Jul 23 with 6773 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Tazzy - Who is paying for you to do toss all currently?

You seem so politically biased yet clueless in all but going to other countries, drinking expensive beer, taking bad photo's of signs and raising money via something Blue Peter did in the 80's.

Nothing personal but if you don't like it then your welcome to vote for whoever, but really - your at times like the 5.15 program on BBC1!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Even the Tories are Gulity on 09:15 - Jul 24 with 6668 viewsBazzanne

It would be great if you could write a sentence that was readily understood by the English speaking people. most of your posts come across as complete gibberish!!!!
Even the Tories are Gulity on 09:31 - Jul 24 with 6646 viewsParkinsGimp

Worst about this is that the main protaganists in the first article are all dead same as so many others that come to light afterwards. The Blair cover up may have a few still on this mortal coil, we must seek out all these evil individuals.
Abuse of power is disgusting in any form but this goes way too far.
Even the Tories are Gulity on 10:51 - Jul 24 with 6579 viewsVespa

Even the Tories are Gulity on 13:28 - Jul 23 by SuddenLad

This^^^^

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

Even the Tories are Gulity on 11:09 - Jul 24 with 6548 viewstazzydjr

many of you have missed the original point of this post in the other thread Labour got bashed by the psychopaths defenders (Tory lot) yet these happened under thatcher (The Iron Lady & The psychopaths puppet master) who were a Tory what i am saying is both big establishments are guilty of these cover ups just like future cover ups what will come to light under this current unwanted Gov

Even the Tories are Gulity on 11:15 - Jul 24 with 6536 viewsmr_fri_night

Even the Tories are Gulity on 11:09 - Jul 24 by tazzydjr

many of you have missed the original point of this post in the other thread Labour got bashed by the psychopaths defenders (Tory lot) yet these happened under thatcher (The Iron Lady & The psychopaths puppet master) who were a Tory what i am saying is both big establishments are guilty of these cover ups just like future cover ups what will come to light under this current unwanted Gov

Unwanted Gov? Im sorry I thought they were elected, my mistake......
Even the Tories are Gulity on 11:20 - Jul 24 with 6524 views49thseason

I have reported this comment to the Plain English Campaign.
Even the Tories are Gulity on 11:25 - Jul 24 with 6510 viewstazzydjr

Even the Tories are Gulity on 11:15 - Jul 24 by mr_fri_night

Unwanted Gov? Im sorry I thought they were elected, my mistake......

they were by only 30% of the registered voters says lots when comedian Al Murray finishes runner up in a election

If them other 70% had voted we'd of probably seen a Green Party/Liberal coalition or even Green Party majority

Even the Tories are Gulity on 11:37 - Jul 24 with 6490 viewsdownunder

Would you like to expand on this? Tory lot. Anyone who voted Tory, or just the politicians? How far are you going back with this? MacMillan ("you have never had it so good") Churchill? Remember him Tazzy, probably the most influential person in defeating Hitler. Which one was the psychopath there? Must be Churchill if we use your criteria.
Just checking as well. You mean people with personality disorders? Or do you mean strips of green tarmac by the side of the road?
Oh, and what do you mean by G u l I t y?
Offended by me taking the p*iss? Deserved in my opinion, because your post offended many, I am sure.
Even the Tories are Gulity on 11:50 - Jul 24 with 6469 viewsHK_Dale

Even the Tories are Gulity on 11:25 - Jul 24 by tazzydjr

they were by only 30% of the registered voters says lots when comedian Al Murray finishes runner up in a election

If them other 70% had voted we'd of probably seen a Green Party/Liberal coalition or even Green Party majority

This is one of my biggest frustrations...

Frankly its tough sh!t if people didn't vote. Of the people that did vote, the tories won a majority. It's a simple principle, but if you didn't vote then you can't complain if the elected government does things you don't like. (Not saying you didn't vote by the way!).

To deal with the Al Murray point - he got 318 votes and finished 6th in the election.

You also can't say the majority of people are left leaning either, therefore its highly likely that if we did have compulsory voting (different conversation) we would still end up with a right leaning government. 57% of votes were for right leaning parties in the election. Also look at things like the Death Penalty (from last year, but still illiustrates the point: https://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/08/13/capital-punishment-50-years-favoured/).

It's also the reason a lot of people on the left sympathise with Jeremy Corbyn's politics, but recognise they will never win an election with him in charge.

Your other points towards people who vote Tory have been dealt with previously, but if you want to be taken seriously, debate the issue not personal attacks on people with differing views.
Even the Tories are Gulity on 11:52 - Jul 24 with 6459 viewsD_Alien

Even the Tories are Gulity on 11:20 - Jul 24 by 49thseason

I have reported this comment to the Plain English Campaign.

Hope they send their heavies round to taz and elocute him.

Even the Tories are Gulity on 11:56 - Jul 24 with 6445 viewsdeezel

Even the Tories are Gulity on 11:52 - Jul 24 by D_Alien

Hope they send their heavies round to taz and elocute him.

A tazzyism from the recent past was...."electrical fraud"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024