Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread 15:45 - Aug 31 with 6944 viewstazzydjr

Less than 9 hours till Deadline Day approaches and the shark's enter the fish pond of talent to feed

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 15:55 - Aug 31 with 6902 viewsaleanddale

Can someone go and cut the phone lines at Spotland!!
League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 16:00 - Aug 31 with 6880 viewsSuddenLad

Deadline is 6.00 pm tomorrow, September 1st.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 17:17 - Aug 31 with 6650 views_dezzy

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 16:00 - Aug 31 by SuddenLad

Deadline is 6.00 pm tomorrow, September 1st.

Less than 9 hours till Deadline Day

To me that means less than 9 hours to deadline day starts

KHBA

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 17:23 - Aug 31 with 6569 viewsSuddenLad

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 17:17 - Aug 31 by _dezzy

Less than 9 hours till Deadline Day

To me that means less than 9 hours to deadline day starts

Yep. Many times it's a midnight deadline. I was simply pointing out it's 6.00 pm. for tomorrow,

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 23:12 - Aug 31 with 6151 views442Dale

Looks like they're sticklers for the rules over in Spain. 11pm tonight was their deadline, no extensions and De Gea deal has apparently not gone through.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 01:15 - Sep 1 with 6023 viewsDaley_Lama

Without rules there is chaos.

as bury found out in the FA cup

Poll: DF in or out

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 07:44 - Sep 1 with 5871 viewsPDIDDY

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 01:15 - Sep 1 by Daley_Lama

Without rules there is chaos.

as bury found out in the FA cup

#obsessed

Gissa job

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 07:46 - Sep 1 with 5853 viewsaleanddale

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 07:44 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

#obsessed

#ironic

#onrochdalesmessageboardat07.45am
Login to get fewer ads

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 09:14 - Sep 1 with 5761 viewsKenBoon

On DalePlayer Hilly says nobody is leaving.
League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 09:48 - Sep 1 with 5671 viewsDaley_Lama

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 07:44 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

#obsessed

Indeed.

Are you popping over to the OL11 Weekender this weekend which has all the relevant ducks in order to allow it to go ahead?

You could invite Stewie as well, I'm sure he could learn a thing or two and the food stalls will be aplenty.

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 16:15 - Sep 1 with 5165 viewsaleanddale

Less Than 2 hours for Stewie to sign more forwards for Flicker.

#sevennotenough
League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 16:19 - Sep 1 with 5136 views100notout

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 16:15 - Sep 1 by aleanddale

Less Than 2 hours for Stewie to sign more forwards for Flicker.

#sevennotenough

I wonder if there have been any sightings of Dodoo at Tesco filling station?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 17:11 - Sep 1 with 5008 viewstazzydjr

49 Minutes left for lower leagues deadline

Midnight for those shark clubs bidding in europe

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 17:15 - Sep 1 with 4978 viewsaleanddale

Can't see any action Dale related today.

Fantastic start to the season.. Strength in depth.. I recon Hilly is chillin with a vino tonight.

I would like to know more about Hendo.. I really hope the club are in advanced negotiation for a contract extension.
League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 17:19 - Sep 1 with 4946 viewsDaley_Lama

Club have tweeted no ins and outs at Dale today

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 18:39 - Sep 1 with 4736 viewsPDIDDY

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 07:46 - Sep 1 by aleanddale

#ironic

#onrochdalesmessageboardat07.45am

Wow , just wow

Gissa job

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 18:41 - Sep 1 with 4716 viewsPDIDDY

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 09:48 - Sep 1 by Daley_Lama

Indeed.

Are you popping over to the OL11 Weekender this weekend which has all the relevant ducks in order to allow it to go ahead?

You could invite Stewie as well, I'm sure he could learn a thing or two and the food stalls will be aplenty.

Certainly am, not going to Walsall, wanna see the uplifters, toploader not bothered about but the south will be great, saw them in sale last year.

Gissa job

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 20:21 - Sep 1 with 4507 views100notout

Very pleased with today keeping all our players and I'm sure Hilly will have a big smile on his face tonight.

A full squad, strength in depth and Matty Lund to come back will be like a new signing. Happy days.

Onwards and upwards.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 20:38 - Sep 1 with 4449 viewsDaley_Lama

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 18:41 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

Certainly am, not going to Walsall, wanna see the uplifters, toploader not bothered about but the south will be great, saw them in sale last year.

Coolio, be good to see thee again and agree, looking forward to The South

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 21:54 - Sep 1 with 4282 views_dezzy

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 18:41 - Sep 1 by PDIDDY

part from Dancing in the moonlight, Does anybody know any of there hits, ( toploader )

KHBA

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 22:39 - Sep 1 with 4194 viewschuckleberry

League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 21:54 - Sep 1 by _dezzy

part from Dancing in the moonlight, Does anybody know any of there hits, ( toploader )

Achilles Heel, it's the only one of theirs I like.
League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 22:59 - Sep 1 with 4152 views49thseason

And before Toploader:
League 1 & League 2 Deadline Day Thread on 07:41 - Sep 2 with 3975 viewsPDIDDY

On the feelgood subject, the first year I went( think the beat were on )there was a big tyskie tent but last couple of years it's not there, get it back FFs, sat watching the tyskie effect on some of the revellers was better the the live acts

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024