Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood Town v Rochdale e-Programme 10:40 - Sep 7 with 3740 viewstazzydjr

it's a smart idea Fleetwood Town Official e-Programme though up by Cod Army

http://issuu.com/fleetwoodtownfc/docs/ftfc-e-programme-vrochdale-050915

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Fleetwood Town v Rochdale e-Programme on 11:05 - Sep 7 with 3689 viewskirbys

One of the programme sellers said to me that they had dropped all their advertisers in response to Fleetwoods insistence they sponsor some of their social programmes. The advertisers did not wish to go down that route hence the decision. On examination they carry some ,Sky bet, Capital one, BES, who one can only conclude agreed to their conditions.
They appear to be keeping faith with their season sponsors by having a small inset of logo's.
The programme itself is sparse on information, features etc and quite frankly even at the price of £1 is pretty dull. I personally would rather pay £3 and get more interesting content. VOS is far more interesting and informative.
Fleetwood Town v Rochdale e-Programme on 11:51 - Sep 7 with 3644 viewszxcvbnm

Not a smart idea, a rubbish idea. The cheapest and the worst programme. The locals I spoke to don't like the e versions produced so far either

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Fleetwood Town v Rochdale e-Programme on 12:46 - Sep 7 with 3583 viewsTVOS1907

Fleetwood Town v Rochdale e-Programme on 11:05 - Sep 7 by kirbys

One of the programme sellers said to me that they had dropped all their advertisers in response to Fleetwoods insistence they sponsor some of their social programmes. The advertisers did not wish to go down that route hence the decision. On examination they carry some ,Sky bet, Capital one, BES, who one can only conclude agreed to their conditions.
They appear to be keeping faith with their season sponsors by having a small inset of logo's.
The programme itself is sparse on information, features etc and quite frankly even at the price of £1 is pretty dull. I personally would rather pay £3 and get more interesting content. VOS is far more interesting and informative.

It's TVOS to you.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Fleetwood Town v Rochdale e-Programme on 12:57 - Sep 7 with 3554 viewsD_Alien

Fleetwood Town v Rochdale e-Programme on 12:46 - Sep 7 by TVOS1907

It's TVOS to you.

He's got you off to a T

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024