Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woeful 14:22 - Nov 14 with 7591 viewsGhanaDale

Joe Bunney can retire now and save himself from further embarrassment.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Woeful on 14:23 - Nov 14 with 5417 viewsscooby

why should when he knows KH loves to suck him off and play him weekly?
Woeful on 14:23 - Nov 14 with 5415 viewsalderleydale

He`s a non league player at best
Woeful on 14:36 - Nov 14 with 5327 viewsFrog

Very poor today, why did he stay on?
Woeful on 14:39 - Nov 14 with 5296 viewsMasher

Joe Bunney was the only player in a Dale shirt to have a decent shot on goal on target all game!!

Up The Dale!!

Woeful on 14:40 - Nov 14 with 5287 viewsscooby

Doesn't make him good for the remaining 89mins 58secs... (plus stoppage time)
Woeful on 14:41 - Nov 14 with 5268 viewsrich_dale

Woeful on 14:36 - Nov 14 by Frog

Very poor today, why did he stay on?

Harsh - he had our best two moments, decent shot and stonewall pen that wasn't given
Woeful on 14:42 - Nov 14 with 5252 viewsMasher

Woeful on 14:40 - Nov 14 by scooby

Doesn't make him good for the remaining 89mins 58secs... (plus stoppage time)

Were any of the others any better?

Up The Dale!!

Woeful on 14:45 - Nov 14 with 5209 viewsfitzochris

He was the wrong focal point for our attacks today, but did have our best effort on goal and should have had a penalty.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Woeful on 14:46 - Nov 14 with 5206 viewsscooby

Woeful on 14:42 - Nov 14 by Masher

Were any of the others any better?

Not really, but then others get dropped more and changed around. Bunney is loved by KH and can you tell me why?
Woeful on 14:48 - Nov 14 with 5186 viewsMasher

Woeful on 14:46 - Nov 14 by scooby

Not really, but then others get dropped more and changed around. Bunney is loved by KH and can you tell me why?

Probably because hes the only man in the squad to actually manage to get a shot away on target in the 90 minutes of a game. Other than that i couldnt tell you.

Up The Dale!!

Woeful on 15:04 - Nov 14 with 5074 viewsjustanillusion

Keep wishing he'd bulk up .........defenders outmuscle him every time !
Woeful on 15:12 - Nov 14 with 5002 viewsDalenet

Woeful on 15:04 - Nov 14 by justanillusion

Keep wishing he'd bulk up .........defenders outmuscle him every time !

So does Calvin Klein but not sure what his excuse is.

We were woeful today. Henderson our best man when he came on and he was asked to play deep. We just don't look up for it at present and the crowd was woeful for a Greater Manchester derby.
Woeful on 15:29 - Nov 14 with 4922 viewszxcvbnm

Nml, Vincenti both poor where's there thread. Bunney was no worse than any of the others

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Woeful on 15:46 - Nov 14 with 4849 viewsrochdale1987

He was garbage today let's be honest, and for those saying he had our best chance at goal... yes he did, but you could put any person on that pitch and eventually they'll be in a position to have a shot, doesn't make him a good footballer.

I thought we were on top and then they scored their 2nd, he took NML off who I thought was our best attacking option until that point.

Once changes were made, we lost any momentum trying to get back into the game.
Woeful on 15:49 - Nov 14 with 4827 viewsnordenblue

Woeful on 14:48 - Nov 14 by Masher

Probably because hes the only man in the squad to actually manage to get a shot away on target in the 90 minutes of a game. Other than that i couldnt tell you.

If getting a shot on target in 90 mins whilst playing upfront constitutes a place in the starting line up we should all give up now.
He is/was absolutely shite from first ball to last and god only knows when making a change we opt to leave him on and take NML off its staggering how bloody minded Hilly is at times.
Woeful ? on 15:51 - Nov 14 with 4810 viewszxcvbnm

Or is it ignorance on this board?

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Woeful on 15:53 - Nov 14 with 4785 viewsrichfoad32

Didn't think NML offered diddly squat today to be fair, no better than Bunney.
Woeful on 15:58 - Nov 14 with 4738 viewsFondles

That was the first game I have seen in a while (albeit on tv) & Bunney looks terrible.
Looked like a schoolboy playing a sunday league game.

Dale gave them to much respect in 1st half. Though to be fair, you could see they were a class above Dale.
Should be spending 1m on 1 player though

Save the better TV for v's Bury please. Though I will be having a chunk of cash on Bury......
Woeful on 16:04 - Nov 14 with 4674 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Woeful on 14:39 - Nov 14 by Masher

Joe Bunney was the only player in a Dale shirt to have a decent shot on goal on target all game!!

Only trouble was it was n't on target,
Woeful on 16:04 - Nov 14 with 4662 viewsboromat

None of the front three did anything today and I don't think you can single any one out they were equally as bad. I think Bunney and Vincenti are more versatile and that's why they stayed on. Bunney was tried on both wings after the subs and Vincenti was switched to the other wing at one point. I think the subs made sense. Rose looked knackered and had to come off. I'm not sure Andrew was the right option today though I would have rather have seen Lewis brought on.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Woeful on 16:05 - Nov 14 with 4657 viewsMasher

Woeful on 15:49 - Nov 14 by nordenblue

If getting a shot on target in 90 mins whilst playing upfront constitutes a place in the starting line up we should all give up now.
He is/was absolutely shite from first ball to last and god only knows when making a change we opt to leave him on and take NML off its staggering how bloody minded Hilly is at times.

Where did anyone say he constituted a place upfront? There were 10 others on the pitch that were just as shyte. I also think Henderson hasnt been at his best this season either , but nobody has been giving him the stick that Bunney has been getting. The same can be said for some of the others too.

Up The Dale!!

Woeful on 16:08 - Nov 14 with 4634 viewsRotherhamDale

Bunney is crap every game, whereas the others aren't.

Alessandra must be wondering why he joined.

Possession with progression.

Woeful on 16:11 - Nov 14 with 4598 viewsKenBoon

Today was a team effort. We played like a bunch of pussies. Pulling out of challenges, jumping tackles, chasing fresh air and watching the ball. Eleven wimps on that pitch. I take some comfort that our management team won't let that become the new normal, otherwise we are down.

Also, those horns should have stayed unsold in a stock room somewhere, rather than given out for free to piss people off.
Woeful on 16:14 - Nov 14 with 4574 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Woeful on 15:53 - Nov 14 by richfoad32

Didn't think NML offered diddly squat today to be fair, no better than Bunney.

NML had more than a couple of decent runs first half and won us a couple of well placed free kicks........our delivery from said free kicks was as per,dysmal.

NML is pretty good at defending too.......

Calvin was poor when he came on,did nowt.

You would think that with the TV gang in attendance our lot would have raised their game but not from where I was stood.
Woeful on 16:18 - Nov 14 with 4520 viewsD_Alien

Woeful on 16:14 - Nov 14 by Yorkshire_Dale

NML had more than a couple of decent runs first half and won us a couple of well placed free kicks........our delivery from said free kicks was as per,dysmal.

NML is pretty good at defending too.......

Calvin was poor when he came on,did nowt.

You would think that with the TV gang in attendance our lot would have raised their game but not from where I was stood.

If one thing summed up our game today, it was Camps deciding he could take a free kick better than Rose and toe ending it into row Z

Bad decision, bad execution, piss duly taken by the Wigan fans.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024