Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs 17:39 - Feb 23 with 2152 viewsdurham_exile

The young striker is signing until the end of the season and will fire the goals to save us from relegation.

Previously on a season long loan with Rangers but had the loan cut short after another player was signed for the Glasgow outfit.

Apparently scored with a rainbow flick against Alloa which incensed their opponents.

Sounds like an exciting signing.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 17:45 - Feb 23 with 2149 viewsLeadbelly

We'll soon bring him down to our level.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 18:49 - Feb 23 with 2127 viewsBFG

Whatever.

Strange that we've not secured a centre-half on loan lately,
Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 23:29 - Feb 23 with 2099 viewsmfb_cufc

Seems like a replacement for Harriott. Wiki say he is a left winger, who can play on the right.

mfb

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 00:18 - Feb 24 with 2091 viewswessex_exile

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 23:29 - Feb 23 by mfb_cufc

Seems like a replacement for Harriott. Wiki say he is a left winger, who can play on the right.

Do you mean he swings both ways?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 09:06 - Feb 24 with 2080 viewsTheOldOakTree

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 00:18 - Feb 24 by wessex_exile

Do you mean he swings both ways?

I read it more, that he was a Corbynite that was having an affair with a Tory back bencher.
Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 09:08 - Feb 24 with 2078 viewsthrillseeker

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 17:45 - Feb 23 by Leadbelly

We'll soon bring him down to our level.

Exactly my thoughts.
Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 09:09 - Feb 24 with 2077 viewsthrillseeker

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 18:49 - Feb 23 by BFG

Whatever.

Strange that we've not secured a centre-half on loan lately,

Have to agree it is a strange signing when it is an experienced / good Central defender we need most
Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 12:55 - Feb 24 with 2047 viewsmfb_cufc

Hasn't signed yet, nothing on the OWS.

mfb

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 13:53 - Feb 25 with 1982 viewsLeadbelly

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3463552/Tottenham-teenager-Nat

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 14:00 - Feb 25 with 1980 viewswessex_exile

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 13:53 - Feb 25 by Leadbelly

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3463552/Tottenham-teenager-Nat

Looks like quite an exciting prospect, and (begrudging) thanks to the MailOnline for avoiding the impulse to put "League One strugglers..." before our name - not just once, but twice.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 18:46 - Feb 25 with 1945 viewscarruthers

Does he read the Daily Mail ?
Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 18:58 - Feb 25 with 1938 viewscarruthers

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 13:53 - Feb 25 by Leadbelly

You read the Daily Mail then
Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 19:32 - Feb 25 with 1927 viewscarruthers

Relax everybody, I'm gone from here.
Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 19:54 - Feb 25 with 1915 viewsdurham_exile

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 19:32 - Feb 25 by carruthers

Carruthers you're not going anywhere equal misery for all

😌

Durham_exile

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 20:41 - Feb 25 with 1907 viewsBarsidepete

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 19:32 - Feb 25 by carruthers

I read the Daily Mail via online almost daily. It has some fun stories and also chin-scratchers.

Their comments section is often better than the actual story.

The DM cannot be taken so seriously. It is what it is.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 22:53 - Feb 25 with 1887 viewsLeadbelly

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 18:46 - Feb 25 by carruthers

Does he read the Daily Mail ?

Wouldn't dream of reading such an organ although I almost bought a T shirt with the legend "reading the Daily Mail is like spending time in a mental institution".

I googled Nathan Oduwa and the article appeared.

Nathan Oduwa signing on loan from Spurs on 16:40 - Feb 26 with 1838 viewsFruitbat

Signing now confirmed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024