Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alcohol in football stadiums survey 12:53 - Mar 3 with 1663 viewsTimWhelan

I've been asked to post this on the forum:

"I am currently studying for a foundation degree in Crowd and Safety Management at Bucks University.

As part of the degree course I am conducting a study on the control of alcohol in football stadiums, specifically relating to the legislation regarding drinking alcohol in the sight of the pitch.

As part of this research project I have drafted a short questionnaire on the subject. I hope to get a cross-section of football fans from all the divisions to complete this, in order to get their opinions on the current restrictions on alcohol in football stadiums.

I am therefore contacting independent fan sites for every football league, asking if they would place the link to the questionnaire in a shared discussion board, and asking supporters if they would be able to spend a couple of minutes completing the survey.

The results of the research will be published in the Journal for Crowd and Safety Management, and I am happy to supply any interested supporters with the final results should they wish to see them.”

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/AlcoholinFootballStadiums

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024