Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams 21:28 - Oct 19 with 12975 viewsMorganator100

Lost it here in the Everton game.

Yellow card after clashing with the keeper which led to a free for all with punches thrown. Should have been a straight Red.
Ashley Williams on 10:32 - Oct 20 with 2446 viewsoldcob

Ashley Williams on 10:26 - Oct 20 by whoflungdung

That would tend to suggest that there are in Swansea some parents who are unfit to procreate

As is the case on many towns

Ash does look a dickhead though and should be suspended by Everton

Merseyside police, trust me, do not fook about and this knob will be getting a call soon

I was once told by a high ranking South Wales policeman who had trained in Liverpool, that Merseyside police are not so much a force, more an army of occupation.
Ashley Williams on 12:03 - Oct 20 with 2352 viewsSwanzay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41691580
Ashley Williams on 12:07 - Oct 20 with 2345 viewspikeypaul

Ashley Williams on 05:31 - Oct 20 by icecoldjack

Crowd trouble at a British football game = £ 1,000,000 fine and teams banned !

Crowd trouble in rest of Europe or Russia = £10,000 fine !

Ash Williams is losing his powers as a player, sad to see but he's made his bed so fook him .

Everton’s fine last month for crowd trouble was £8837.
You are obviously talking out of your rsole.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Ashley Williams on 12:58 - Oct 20 with 2255 viewstheloneranger

Ashley Williams on 10:32 - Oct 20 by oldcob

I was once told by a high ranking South Wales policeman who had trained in Liverpool, that Merseyside police are not so much a force, more an army of occupation.

Not like the 1970's/80's when a certain Ken Oxford was in charge!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ashley Williams on 13:09 - Oct 20 with 2227 viewsDarran

I’m not on about this specific thread because there’d probably have been a thread if it had been the same incident from a player with any other club but I’m really not getting this obsession with Everton from Swans fans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ashley Williams on 13:22 - Oct 20 with 2197 viewsLoyal

Ashley Williams on 10:32 - Oct 20 by oldcob

High ranking ?
No credibility then.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ashley Williams on 13:51 - Oct 20 with 2155 viewstrampie

This story has the potential to get interesting, if the law get involved would they treat one individual differently to another ?
As regards the club are they going to treat individuals all the same......hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Ashley Williams on 15:04 - Oct 20 with 2081 viewssP7qupUf

Ashley Williams on 10:16 - Oct 20 by BrynCartwright

Absolutely amazed by the Everton fan holding his kid whilst getting involved. What an absolute scumbag and shocking example to his own child. Glad to see Merseyside cops looking into it.

A similar thing happened when we played there a couple of years ago, the 0-0 draw when Shelvey was sent off. A guy behind the goal near the away end was holding up his young kid and waving fists at us as the Swans fans took the piss out of him. He got more and more wound up. The police and fellow fans kept telling him to calm down and sit down. Didn't listen to them and was thrown out. Pretty funny at he time. He was a real comic cuts character. Anyone there remember it?
Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Williams (n/t) on 15:29 - Oct 20 with 2048 viewsmacthejack

Ashley Williams on 13:09 - Oct 20 by Darran

I’m not on about this specific thread because there’d probably have been a thread if it had been the same incident from a player with any other club but I’m really not getting this obsession with Everton from Swans fans.

[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 15:32]
Ashley Williams on 16:00 - Oct 20 with 2012 viewswhoflungdung

Old cob

It's not little ol Village with benign locals dead from the neck up,it's a tough ,earthy place which is hard to police .if you re soft ,you can't and will be found out.

I've hard SWP are utter bellends but it's apocryphal ,as is always the case

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Ashley Williams on 17:40 - Oct 20 with 1910 viewsSTID2017

Ashley Williams on 08:50 - Oct 20 by Pegojack

Disgusting scenes all round. Ash should have been off for the push on the keeper when he was in mid-air, never mind anything else. Red card offence in rugby!

And that chav getting involved whilst holding his nipper in his arms, unbelievable.

Hope they're still crap when we meet them in December.

Crazy thing is fan hits another person (i.e a player) - gets a life ban
Player hits another player - banned for a few matches and fined.
police should prosecute them the same and football authorities should treat them the same.
Everton fan was an idiot, but a life ban ? too heavy IMHO

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Ashley Williams on 18:04 - Oct 20 with 1865 viewsmax936

Ashley Williams on 17:40 - Oct 20 by STID2017

police should prosecute them the same and football authorities should treat them the same.

Agree with most of that, other than the part about the Fan absolutely disgraceful, this isn't sour grapes but Williams and others should face police questions as well, causing an affray is the same wherever its done IMO
What if more fans had become involved and that could easily have happened with Lyon players getting attacked and injured, luckily most had more sense, I haven't seen anything of the incident or the game though to be fair so there maybe mitigating circumstances to take into account, Koeman seems to think so.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ashley Williams on 18:13 - Oct 20 with 1847 viewsDarran

Ashley Williams on 18:04 - Oct 20 by max936

Agree with most of that, other than the part about the Fan absolutely disgraceful, this isn't sour grapes but Williams and others should face police questions as well, causing an affray is the same wherever its done IMO
What if more fans had become involved and that could easily have happened with Lyon players getting attacked and injured, luckily most had more sense, I haven't seen anything of the incident or the game though to be fair so there maybe mitigating circumstances to take into account, Koeman seems to think so.

Oh FFS he only pushed the keeper over and the opposition got punchy. It wasn't even a red card offence.

Ashley Williams on 18:25 - Oct 20 with 1831 viewsmax936

Ashley Williams on 18:13 - Oct 20 by Darran

Oh FFS he only pushed the keeper over and the opposition got punchy. It wasn't even a red card offence.

OH FFS fukoff, I said it was my opinion and I knew when I was posting it that you'd be the first to disagree, Well Done.
If he hadn't pushed the keeper over the rest including him punching a Lyon player wouldn't have happened, it should have been a red and a few others should have gone with him, lets see what comes of this is it FFS

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/everton-set-to-face-uefa-disciplinary-a

Ashley Williams on 18:30 - Oct 20 with 1824 viewsOldjack

deffo a red on both accounts ,take no notice of dull kant

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ashley Williams on 18:32 - Oct 20 with 1816 viewsmax936

Ashley Williams on 18:30 - Oct 20 by Oldjack

Well said Alan, treat yourself to a Jagerbomb

Ashley Williams on 18:34 - Oct 20 with 1802 viewsDarran

Ashley Williams on 18:30 - Oct 20 by Oldjack

So you’d have been happy with a straight red for Fer last week then would you?

The games gone soft.

Ashley Williams on 18:37 - Oct 20 with 1797 viewsHighjack

Ashley Williams on 17:40 - Oct 20 by STID2017

The sad thing is that little kid probably won't be able to go to games anymore due to the actions of his bellend of a father.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ashley Williams on 18:37 - Oct 20 with 1796 viewsNeath_Jack

Williams is an absolute tosser, he knows he's failing as a player so he's trying to prove how passionate he is. For a big lump, his part in the handbags was laughable the big ponce.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ashley Williams on 18:40 - Oct 20 with 1785 viewsOldjack

Ashley Williams on 18:34 - Oct 20 by Darran

The games gone soft.

did he push a keeper in mid air ? and did he throw punches?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ashley Williams on 18:43 - Oct 20 with 1770 viewsDarran

Ashley Williams on 18:40 - Oct 20 by Oldjack

did he push a keeper in mid air ? and did he throw punches?

Too pissed to remember was you?

Ashley Williams on 18:47 - Oct 20 with 1767 viewsmax936

Ashley Williams on 18:34 - Oct 20 by Darran

The games gone soft.

Yeah cause both incidents were the same weren't they

Fer went in for the ball all be it late, yes could easily have been red, but Williams pushed the Keeper over no ball involved then got involved in the fracas after it, could have been a straight red or two yellows one for each action's so totally different incidents .

Ashley Williams on 18:49 - Oct 20 with 1761 viewsOldjack

Ashley Williams on 18:43 - Oct 20 by Darran

Too pissed to remember was you?

I'll take that as a no ,you smelly little fuk

Ashley Williams on 18:50 - Oct 20 with 1755 viewsOldjack

Ashley Williams on 18:47 - Oct 20 by max936

Fer went in for the ball all be it late, yes could easily have been red, but Williams pushed the Keeper over no ball involved then got involved in the fracas after it, could have been a straight red or two yellows one for each action's so totally different incidents .

Don't bother Max ,he's as thick as they come ,he really is

Ashley Williams on 19:12 - Oct 20 with 1708 viewsDarran

Ashley Williams on 18:47 - Oct 20 by max936

Fracas for FFS. What injuries occurred from this fracas then? Any broken noses? Any dislocated jaws? Any missing teeth? No absolutely fuçk all.

Yes I expect both teams and players to be charged but the police FFS.

Honestly WTF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024