Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams 21:28 - Oct 19 with 12973 viewsMorganator100

Lost it here in the Everton game.

Yellow card after clashing with the keeper which led to a free for all with punches thrown. Should have been a straight Red.
Ashley Williams on 19:23 - Oct 20 with 2784 viewsTummer_from_Texas

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Ashley Williams on 19:51 - Oct 20 with 2740 viewstheloneranger

Ashley Williams on 17:40 - Oct 20 by STID2017

Crazy thing is fan hits another person (i.e a player) - gets a life ban
Player hits another player - banned for a few matches and fined.
police should prosecute them the same and football authorities should treat them the same.
Everton fan was an idiot, but a life ban ? too heavy IMHO

In September 1969 Northampton player Frank Large was sent off for punching a Swans fan down the Vetch, while still on the pitch.

He was later cleared of any offence!!

WHY??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ashley Williams on 19:53 - Oct 20 with 2729 viewsDarran

Ashley Williams on 19:51 - Oct 20 by theloneranger

In September 1969 Northampton player Frank Large was sent off for punching a Swans fan down the Vetch, while still on the pitch.

WHY??

Because it was Oldjack and he deserved it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ashley Williams on 19:57 - Oct 20 with 2714 viewsmax936

Ashley Williams on 19:12 - Oct 20 by Darran

Fracas for FFS. What injuries occurred from this fracas then? Any broken noses? Any dislocated jaws? Any missing teeth? No absolutely fuçk all.

Yes I expect both teams and players to be charged but the police FFS.

Honestly WTF?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ashley Williams on 19:59 - Oct 20 with 2701 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ashley Williams on 19:51 - Oct 20 by theloneranger

WHY??

I think it was Vicky Verky. I was there.
In a bad tempered game a decision went against Large and he hammered the ball away. Unintentionally the ball smacked a young lad standing by the gates on to the pitch near the enclosure. It knocked his head against the concrete gate post. We in the enclosure were going bananas calling Large what a dog would not lick. It was too much for one guy who trotted past us and jumped over the wall before going onto the pitch and sticking one on Large. Tony Millington tried to separate them.
We had warning letters in the programmes for months after that threatening matches behind closed doors.
Those were the days my friend ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ashley Williams on 20:04 - Oct 20 with 2683 viewsunion_jack

Ashley Williams on 18:37 - Oct 20 by Highjack

The sad thing is that little kid probably won't be able to go to games anymore due to the actions of his bellend of a father.

Well in all honesty, the way he's being brought up, thank God he won't be!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ashley Williams on 20:08 - Oct 20 with 2673 viewsDarran

Ashley Williams on 19:59 - Oct 20 by Private_Partz

In a bad tempered game a decision went against Large and he hammered the ball away. Unintentionally the ball smacked a young lad standing by the gates on to the pitch near the enclosure. It knocked his head against the concrete gate post. We in the enclosure were going bananas calling Large what a dog would not lick. It was too much for one guy who trotted past us and jumped over the wall before going onto the pitch and sticking one on Large. Tony Millington tried to separate them.
We had warning letters in the programmes for months after that threatening matches behind closed doors.

Max would have had you all arrested.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ashley Williams on 20:15 - Oct 20 with 2662 viewstheloneranger

👍👍. Large got off because they classed it as self defence

Can you remember the Swansea born player who was also sent off in that match??
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 20:17]

Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Williams on 20:18 - Oct 20 with 2652 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ashley Williams on 20:15 - Oct 20 by theloneranger

👍👍. Large got off because they classed it as self defence

Can you remember the Swansea born player who was also sent off in that match??
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 20:17]

Nope you got me there my friend. I only remember the game because of the punch up. Pray tell :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ashley Williams on 20:20 - Oct 20 with 2647 viewstheloneranger

Ashley Williams on 20:18 - Oct 20 by Private_Partz

Nope you got me there my friend. I only remember the game because of the punch up. Pray tell :-)

Peter Hawkins for Northampton.

Ex Penlan school

Ashley Williams on 20:27 - Oct 20 with 2628 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ashley Williams on 20:20 - Oct 20 by theloneranger

Peter Hawkins for Northampton.

Ex Penlan school

Ah I remember that name. Two sent off? They must have been dirtier b@stards than even I recall. All the matches fade into a blur now. I just remember the unusual incidents.
Another one that sticks in the mind.......remember when we used to shove straw on the pitch to stop the frost? It was stored under the North Bank. It was pre Bradford days and some twonk set fire to it.
You could not see your hand in front of you for smoke. Idwal Roblin or his ilk were spluttering and coughing up in the gantry. Port Vale game I think it was....

Ashley Williams on 20:30 - Oct 20 with 2619 viewsGowerjack

Ashley Williams on 18:34 - Oct 20 by Darran

So you’d have been happy with a straight red for Fer last week then would you?

The games gone soft.

No comparison.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Ashley Williams on 20:33 - Oct 20 with 2603 viewsGowerjack

Great story.

Those were the days

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Ashley Williams on 20:35 - Oct 20 with 2599 viewsmax936

Ashley Williams on 20:08 - Oct 20 by Darran

Max would have had you all arrested.

I wish somebody would arrest you and take you Ipad away from you to give us all a rest. 5yrs would we be a great start.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ashley Williams on 21:53 - Oct 20 with 2530 viewsOldjack

Ashley Williams on 20:35 - Oct 20 by max936

I wish somebody would arrest you and take you Ipad away from you to give us all a rest. 5yrs would we be a great start.

Life, and not a day less ,top tvat he is

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ashley Williams on 22:04 - Oct 20 with 2511 viewsdickythorpe

Ashley Williams on 21:53 - Oct 20 by Oldjack

Life, and not a day less ,top tvat he is

Sine die you smelly kahhhnt
Ashley Williams on 22:13 - Oct 20 with 2491 viewsjack2jack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024