Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 17:41 - Aug 29 with 55635 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 16:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:29 - Sep 1 with 2374 viewsswan65split

Cant blame the youngsters , they are giving it a go , thats all you can do.
We going to meet some better sides than the Lions, and its obvious we are easily bundled off the ball. looking weak in defence at times ,, should get some loanees in...oh hang on!
It all comes down to mismanagement. fooked us they have
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:29 - Sep 1 with 2403 viewsmonmouth

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Sep 1 by karnataka

It's not a case of the hedge funders not having a clue about football, they simply don't care. They don't care about the club, they don't care about the players, they don't care about the fans, the manager, the other staff. They just don't care and they have absolutely zero interest in anything other than getting a profit on their investment.

Indeed. It's absolutely amazing anyone expects anything else from an american hedge fund. The argument is simply around HOW they will try and extract money. I'd hoped it was promote and flip over two seasons. It still might be. The trust needs to be all over the financials, I do know that.

Badlands just f*ck off is it. 'The Jackarmy' know a set of c*nts when they see them, and The Failed Roofer OBE (for the model the scheming c*nt destroyed for personal gain); The two bit vending noddy; The Dutch Cap; and the Shagger are as massive a bunch of disengenuous c*nts as you could hope to find.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:31 - Sep 1 with 2382 viewsBadlands

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:21 - Sep 1 by karnataka

It's not a case of the hedge funders not having a clue about football, they simply don't care. They don't care about the club, they don't care about the players, they don't care about the fans, the manager, the other staff. They just don't care and they have absolutely zero interest in anything other than getting a profit on their investment.

Nothing to do with players chasing other clubs?
Or do you really want to ring in Championship versions of Clucas, Sanchez, Abraham and Mesa?
I don't want us to fail but I'd rather fall short with kids than fail and go into receivership.
The reason we ended up with Petty started when we didn't take the necessarily action in Division 2.
'Furthermore, a fateful combination of poor form, misfortune in the transfer market and financial problems led to a slump which was as quick and spectacular as had been the rise: two consecutive relegations followed, and Toshack was sacked. By 1985, the club was battling for its very survival on two fronts. Whilst its creditors lined up a High Court hearing with the aim of liquidating the club, Swansea City had come to rely on a combination of old stagers and young professionals.'

Doing great considering the situation - down to 10 and without Fer.
Maybe Dhanda for James if we think we could snatch it.
Another bench day for Jeff.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:31 - Sep 1 with 2378 viewsperplex

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:11 - Sep 1 by Badlands

Good to her the Jack Army supporting the players by slagging off the board.

Was it a 20 second outburst or did they manage to extend it to 30.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:32 - Sep 1 with 2301 viewsmagicdaps10

What free agents are available?
Especially in midfield.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:33 - Sep 1 with 2303 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Sep 1 by monmouth

Well I think we are playing very well all things considered

Yes, I agree. Millwall are rubbish. Shame This, as they are there for the taking.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:33 - Sep 1 with 2328 viewspembsjack

The fans here today have been superb at backing the boys. Think they are allowed to voice their feelings towards the board as well. Its on TV so a great chance to show the world how feeling is. Boys worked their bollocks off in the first half, but I fear this is second one is going to be a long one. Our already paper thin squad has took a hammering so far.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:35 - Sep 1 with 2284 viewsperplex

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:27 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

Yep. One of two signings of genuine quality (Carter-Vicers the other). I had high hopes for McKay but he seems to have gone off the boil quickly. Early days though.

Celina is indeed class. That’s the level.

That`s why Forest let us have him for peanuts there fans even told us he has a few decent games in him the rest of the time he`s really poor.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:40 - Sep 1 with 2183 viewsCaptain_Sham

Oooo

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:43 - Sep 1 with 2120 viewsGroo

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:31 - Sep 1 by Badlands

Nothing to do with players chasing other clubs?
Or do you really want to ring in Championship versions of Clucas, Sanchez, Abraham and Mesa?
I don't want us to fail but I'd rather fall short with kids than fail and go into receivership.
The reason we ended up with Petty started when we didn't take the necessarily action in Division 2.
'Furthermore, a fateful combination of poor form, misfortune in the transfer market and financial problems led to a slump which was as quick and spectacular as had been the rise: two consecutive relegations followed, and Toshack was sacked. By 1985, the club was battling for its very survival on two fronts. Whilst its creditors lined up a High Court hearing with the aim of liquidating the club, Swansea City had come to rely on a combination of old stagers and young professionals.'

Doing great considering the situation - down to 10 and without Fer.
Maybe Dhanda for James if we think we could snatch it.
Another bench day for Jeff.

So players wanted to leave, that's one thing, not getting the players needed to survive is another.

46 million received.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:43 - Sep 1 with 2106 viewsLoyal

As I said, very very decent away support.
Well done Jacks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:43 - Sep 1 with 2092 viewslondonlisa2001

That’s a red all day long.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:44 - Sep 1 with 2072 viewsyescomeon

That should've been a red for Wallace

Upthecity!

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:44 - Sep 1 with 2058 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:43 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Yep. Jumping in 2 feet off the ground. Red by the rules of the game.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:45 - Sep 1 with 2026 viewsSheffieldjack

That should have been another red, but as it's a home player the ref has given a yellow.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:45 - Sep 1 with 2026 viewsirishswan546

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:43 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Agree that should have been a red card too.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:46 - Sep 1 with 1994 viewsPolskijack

Definite red. Wyndham agrees so it must be.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:46 - Sep 1 with 1986 viewsLoyal

2 feet raised off the ground. Off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:47 - Sep 1 with 1976 viewsmonmouth

And Scott f*cks us over yet again. Clear red.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:47 - Sep 1 with 1962 viewslondonlisa2001

Outstanding game again from VDH.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:48 - Sep 1 with 1931 viewsLoyal

Ref is desperate to be more involved with more swansea cards.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:50 - Sep 1 with 1846 viewsCaptain_Sham

Caroll on

Its just a ride.

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:50 - Sep 1 with 1816 viewsSheffieldjack

James has got to hit that first time.....
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:51 - Sep 1 with 1806 viewsElward

Caroll on, yes, the day does get worse.
The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:51 - Sep 1 with 1812 viewsDJack

The Official Millwall FC Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 18:29 - Sep 1 by monmouth

Indeed. It's absolutely amazing anyone expects anything else from an american hedge fund. The argument is simply around HOW they will try and extract money. I'd hoped it was promote and flip over two seasons. It still might be. The trust needs to be all over the financials, I do know that.

Badlands just f*ck off is it. 'The Jackarmy' know a set of c*nts when they see them, and The Failed Roofer OBE (for the model the scheming c*nt destroyed for personal gain); The two bit vending noddy; The Dutch Cap; and the Shagger are as massive a bunch of disengenuous c*nts as you could hope to find.

I can't up arrow you enough. Well said, Monny.

Edit for fcking autocorrect.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 18:59]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024