Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future 08:42 - Nov 14 with 13527 viewsLandore_Jack

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future as Wales star is linked with January exit

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-wales-co

#backtojack

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 14:34 - Nov 14 with 2425 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 14:04 - Nov 14 by _

No mate. He was making mistakes in his unnecessary rotations.

Nothing wrong with voicing an opinion on that.

Now making up nonsense about what you've heard from Joe Bloggs is an altogether more worrying scenario.

He is protecting young inexperienced players. Give him a chance to make the mistakes - if you see it that way.
Who was it that said we had a great squad........??
Trust it then!

Grabbing attention by throwing toys about & spreading poison on here is doing nobody any good.
You are simply not qualified for criticising people who are.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 14:36]
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 15:04 - Nov 14 with 2393 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 14:34 - Nov 14 by TailGunner

He is protecting young inexperienced players. Give him a chance to make the mistakes - if you see it that way.
Who was it that said we had a great squad........??
Trust it then!

Grabbing attention by throwing toys about & spreading poison on here is doing nobody any good.
You are simply not qualified for criticising people who are.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 14:36]

You really don't think things through do you.

Explain to me how he was protecting Cian Harris, an Aston Villa fan, by throwing him into the biggest away game of the season in front of 3k Swans fans and 38k Villa fans, only to switch him to left back just before half time then take him off?

Go on...... Give that one your best shot.

And a great squad means just that, it doesn't mean you tinker with it changing half the team week after week.

You don't know stuff.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 15:43 - Nov 14 with 2331 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 15:04 - Nov 14 by _

You really don't think things through do you.

Explain to me how he was protecting Cian Harris, an Aston Villa fan, by throwing him into the biggest away game of the season in front of 3k Swans fans and 38k Villa fans, only to switch him to left back just before half time then take him off?

Go on...... Give that one your best shot.

And a great squad means just that, it doesn't mean you tinker with it changing half the team week after week.

You don't know stuff.

He wasn't protecting Harris by resting him you clown.. He had faith in him and played him.
He did fine too.
You should have more faith if you believe the squad is strong.

You just are not getting it though.
He is a young manager trying things, making mistakes, learning from them.

You are a middle aged know all hi thinks he can advise professional coaches by calling them out.

You need to back him, by shutting your trap at least until games have finished.

You need to see what Potter is trying to do with us.
Slagging him helps nobody !!
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:13 - Nov 14 with 2260 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 15:43 - Nov 14 by TailGunner

He wasn't protecting Harris by resting him you clown.. He had faith in him and played him.
He did fine too.

You are a middle aged know all hi thinks he can advise professional coaches by calling them out.

I was wondering how you'd come back from this just to see how full of shit you maybe or if you'd hold your hand up.

Who was he, in your words, protecting in the Villa and Blackburn games?

I think you need to look up the word protecting.

Cian wasn't seen before or since and there was no need for him to be thrust into the limelight like that. I like it that Potter has faith in the youngsters, he had faith in them from the minute he walked through the door, that's why he was comfortable with the summers culling.

But Potter was guilty as sin in changing for changes sake and that's not just me that's said that.

The last two or three games he's gone with our 'best' side. Long may that continue.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:20 - Nov 14 with 2237 viewsDarran

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 15:43 - Nov 14 by TailGunner

He did fine too.

Well said.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:23 - Nov 14 with 2242 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:13 - Nov 14 by _

I was wondering how you'd come back from this just to see how full of shit you maybe or if you'd hold your hand up.

Who was he, in your words, protecting in the Villa and Blackburn games?

I think you need to look up the word protecting.

Cian wasn't seen before or since and there was no need for him to be thrust into the limelight like that. I like it that Potter has faith in the youngsters, he had faith in them from the minute he walked through the door, that's why he was comfortable with the summers culling.

But Potter was guilty as sin in changing for changes sake and that's not just me that's said that.

The last two or three games he's gone with our 'best' side. Long may that continue.

Christ you just don't get it.

He was left with a threadbare squad, he was rotating the majority of them, keeping them fresh where he could, for 3 games a week plus internationals.
All this while figuring out when his trusted formations and line ups where, while integration of injured players also had to happen.
Hindsight he may well have done things differently, he doesn't have a crystal ball like you FFS

He needs to manage the squad.
Thankfully most see this and give him the slack he do richly deserved

You had no patience. Straight into him.
No vision or belief in this brave new coach

You would have burnt out this squad out by now.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:26 - Nov 14 with 2236 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:20 - Nov 14 by Darran

Well said.

Thank you. Glad you understand the bigger picture Darran
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:32 - Nov 14 with 2234 viewsjasper_T

I'm not sure how anyone can argue that Potter didn't mismanage the Villa game. Spent a week talking them up like world beaters and then played a new negative system, dropping his form player from before the international break.

Sent out the wrong message, and his attempt to save DJ's legs didn't work as he had to play the best part of three games anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:33 - Nov 14 with 2216 viewsDarran

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:26 - Nov 14 by TailGunner

Thank you. Glad you understand the bigger picture Darran

I do Mate the blokes a twát,an embarrassing one too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:35 - Nov 14 with 2217 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:32 - Nov 14 by jasper_T

I'm not sure how anyone can argue that Potter didn't mismanage the Villa game. Spent a week talking them up like world beaters and then played a new negative system, dropping his form player from before the international break.

Sent out the wrong message, and his attempt to save DJ's legs didn't work as he had to play the best part of three games anyway.

This is the point!!
The ability of the manager to make mistakes, but not get vilified for it!!
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:37 - Nov 14 with 2215 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:32 - Nov 14 by jasper_T

Precisely.

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:41 - Nov 14 with 2208 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:35 - Nov 14 by TailGunner

This is the point!!
The ability of the manager to make mistakes, but not get vilified for it!!

It's not the point. The point is Potter didn't need to be over complicating stuff

But he was and without any good reason. We came back from the international break where Rodon didn't even play and Roberts did, the full game. He played Roberts again for 90 minutes and rested Rodon.

It made no sense. And as a fan, Jesus Christ, any fan, you have the right to voice your disapproval.

Grow up mate and take your medicine. I see you've replied to the biggest cock on this site with whatever his load of bollocks is. Don't let that tvvat be your level.

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:47 - Nov 14 with 2198 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:41 - Nov 14 by _

It's not the point. The point is Potter didn't need to be over complicating stuff

But he was and without any good reason. We came back from the international break where Rodon didn't even play and Roberts did, the full game. He played Roberts again for 90 minutes and rested Rodon.

It made no sense. And as a fan, Jesus Christ, any fan, you have the right to voice your disapproval.

Grow up mate and take your medicine. I see you've replied to the biggest cock on this site with whatever his load of bollocks is. Don't let that tvvat be your level.

I need nobody to watch my back. Or the comfort of a hareem nodding agreement.
I speak as I find, Darran has done me no wrong

A bit pointless carrying on if you cannot accept your guilt regarding the harsh public disgusting slagging of our manager.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:50 - Nov 14 with 2182 viewsswan65split

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:41 - Nov 14 by _

"it made no sense. And as a fan, Jesus Christ, any fan, you have the right to voice your disapproval."

Remember that the next time you start mouthing off conkwomble.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 18:38 - Nov 14 with 2140 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 17:47 - Nov 14 by TailGunner

I need nobody to watch my back. Or the comfort of a hareem nodding agreement.
I speak as I find, Darran has done me no wrong

A bit pointless carrying on if you cannot accept your guilt regarding the harsh public disgusting slagging of our manager.

Glad you've seen sense. No need to make shit up, just ask me 😉👍

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 10:57 - Nov 22 with 1715 viewsCaptain_Sham

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:15 - Nov 14 by TailGunner

We got a couple of youngsters over the line & everyone was bumping old threads like nonces thinking everything fine & dandy.

Far far from done.

Judge the situation on February 1st.

Its just a ride.

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:10 - Nov 22 with 1693 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:15 - Nov 14 by TailGunner

We got a couple of youngsters over the line & everyone was bumping old threads like nonces thinking everything fine & dandy.

Far far from done.

Judge the situation on February 1st.

Where's my favourite facking nonce today???

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:14 - Nov 22 with 1681 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 10:57 - Nov 22 by Captain_Sham

No, hang on. We've got to wait until February 1st!!!!

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:17 - Nov 22 with 1672 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:10 - Nov 22 by _

Where's my favourite facking nonce today???

Great that the deals are over the line. Glad to eat humble pie.
Absolutely over the moon that whatever was holding these up has now been ironed out.
I will judge the overall window on February 1st as stated.

However - You will still be a mouthy pr*ck on Feb 2nd and beyond.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:20 - Nov 22 with 1663 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:17 - Nov 22 by TailGunner

Great that the deals are over the line. Glad to eat humble pie.
Absolutely over the moon that whatever was holding these up has now been ironed out.
I will judge the overall window on February 1st as stated.

However - You will still be a mouthy pr*ck on Feb 2nd and beyond.

Hahahahahaha

Bless. No need for the abuse. You're going to have to expect a little bump when you chat shit and make stuff up.

Apology accepted.

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 11:20 - Nov 22 with 1658 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:20 - Nov 22 by _

Hahahahahaha

Bless. No need for the abuse. You're going to have to expect a little bump when you chat shit and make stuff up.

Apology accepted.

Did it take the player to come out in the press & express his concerns about the deal, to jog the offers on?
Who knows.
There were problems with the deals & initially there were to be no offers until January - that came from someone who works with the players daily - not what you want to hear - but don't just dismiss things as made up to make you look like some know all who is glued to Jenkins' zipper.

Hope you have learned your lesson about contradicting yourself constantly too.
Claiming we have a great quality squad then SLAGGING the manager for making changes.
LEARN
Pr*ck
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 11:29]
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 11:37 - Nov 22 with 1633 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 11:20 - Nov 22 by TailGunner

Did it take the player to come out in the press & express his concerns about the deal, to jog the offers on?
Who knows.
There were problems with the deals & initially there were to be no offers until January - that came from someone who works with the players daily - not what you want to hear - but don't just dismiss things as made up to make you look like some know all who is glued to Jenkins' zipper.

Hope you have learned your lesson about contradicting yourself constantly too.
Claiming we have a great quality squad then SLAGGING the manager for making changes.
LEARN
Pr*ck
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 11:29]

"""Did it take the player to come out in the press & express his concerns about the deal, to jog the offers on? """"

No.... Only in 'your world'

Not sure why you're so angry, OK, you've been humiliated but no need for that.

And also not sure why you can't grasp even the most simplest of things.

* We have got a great squad.(I've said it all along and now people are coming to realise it)

* Potter made some stupid mistakes. No questions about it. Anyone with a brain could see it.

Embarrassing

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 11:42 - Nov 22 with 1618 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 11:37 - Nov 22 by _

"""Did it take the player to come out in the press & express his concerns about the deal, to jog the offers on? """"

No.... Only in 'your world'

Not sure why you're so angry, OK, you've been humiliated but no need for that.

And also not sure why you can't grasp even the most simplest of things.

* We have got a great squad.(I've said it all along and now people are coming to realise it)

* Potter made some stupid mistakes. No questions about it. Anyone with a brain could see it.

Embarrassing

The manager is 'Facking Pathetic Potter' & now Stupid?

Get another club - up in them there hills.
We are not for you saaaaarn.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 11:54 - Nov 22 with 1586 viewsKGriz16

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 11:42 - Nov 22 by TailGunner

The manager is 'Facking Pathetic Potter' & now Stupid?

Get another club - up in them there hills.
We are not for you saaaaarn.

He wasn't knocking the manager, he was knocking his decisions. You're wrong. Move on ffs
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 11:56 - Nov 22 with 2003 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 11:54 - Nov 22 by KGriz16

He wasn't knocking the manager, he was knocking his decisions. You're wrong. Move on ffs

Move on - who's bumping the old posts up constantly????
FFS!!!!

"He wasn't knocking the manager - he was knocking his decisions".......WOW
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024