Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future 08:42 - Nov 14 with 13528 viewsLandore_Jack

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future as Wales star is linked with January exit

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-wales-co

#backtojack

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 12:17 - Nov 22 with 2174 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 11:42 - Nov 22 by TailGunner

The manager is 'Facking Pathetic Potter' & now Stupid?

Get another club - up in them there hills.
We are not for you saaaaarn.

The manager is not facking pathetic. He's the best thing to happen to us for a good while.

His decisions to rotate as heavily as he was for those two to three games was facking pathetic.

I see you're from London, or 'wannabe'. Sums you up.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 12:19 - Nov 22 with 2166 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 11:56 - Nov 22 by TailGunner

Move on - who's bumping the old posts up constantly????
FFS!!!!

"He wasn't knocking the manager - he was knocking his decisions".......WOW

I hadn't even read Kris reply just then but yeah, and like I said, anyone with half a brain could see that. So I guess I shouldn't be so surprised you were calling people a nonce a few days ago.

Now you look a right chump.

Like he said.... Move on.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 12:25 - Nov 22 with 2146 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 12:19 - Nov 22 by _

I hadn't even read Kris reply just then but yeah, and like I said, anyone with half a brain could see that. So I guess I shouldn't be so surprised you were calling people a nonce a few days ago.

Now you look a right chump.

Like he said.... Move on.

I know its uncomfortable reading for you. Everyone has these moments - these hindsight 'clever' thoughts. You lashed out - & made it public - posted it on the forum.

No doubt if we had gone on a losing streak you would be bumping it now - its how cowards roll.

Luckily the manager learned quickly, & tweaked things to put it right, while trying to protect the squad as a whole.

Thank god the vast majority could see this & cut him some slack.

Are you done with bumping?
Shall we 'Move on'?
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 12:28 - Nov 22 with 2144 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 12:25 - Nov 22 by TailGunner

I know its uncomfortable reading for you. Everyone has these moments - these hindsight 'clever' thoughts. You lashed out - & made it public - posted it on the forum.

No doubt if we had gone on a losing streak you would be bumping it now - its how cowards roll.

Luckily the manager learned quickly, & tweaked things to put it right, while trying to protect the squad as a whole.

Thank god the vast majority could see this & cut him some slack.

Are you done with bumping?
Shall we 'Move on'?

No, I'll bump it up now. Hopefully you can read and understand...

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 12:29 - Nov 22 with 2138 views_

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/231184/page:2

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 12:32 - Nov 22 with 2127 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 12:28 - Nov 22 by _

No, I'll bump it up now. Hopefully you can read and understand...

Seen it plenty - you lashing out & throwing the manager under the bus - reversing & trying to take some kind of warped credit for it.

Nauseating.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 12:54 - Nov 22 with 2065 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 12:32 - Nov 22 by TailGunner

Seen it plenty - you lashing out & throwing the manager under the bus - reversing & trying to take some kind of warped credit for it.

Nauseating.

Potter had to change things twice BEFORE half time in consecutive games. The first one of those he'd drafted in a youngster who'd not had any league experience as far as I'm aware for his league debut with us in the biggest away game of the season

If you want to accuse anyone of throwing somebody under a bus you could argue it was poor Cian that day.

He ended up at left back just before half time and off just after not to be seen again.

The following Tuesday we were literally all over the shop and had Naughton in some kind of centrally right midfield position alongside Carroll!!! .....In what wasn't obviously conclusive whether it was a 3 in midfield or 4.

We had Celina out wide, no Fer or Rodon and of course, not to mention the slightly strange situation with dropping Mulder.

When you throw in the fact Potter came out and said he'd confused his players I think it was pretty clear to most he'd messed things up.

Grow up mate.

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 13:00 - Nov 22 with 2048 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 12:54 - Nov 22 by _

Potter had to change things twice BEFORE half time in consecutive games. The first one of those he'd drafted in a youngster who'd not had any league experience as far as I'm aware for his league debut with us in the biggest away game of the season

If you want to accuse anyone of throwing somebody under a bus you could argue it was poor Cian that day.

He ended up at left back just before half time and off just after not to be seen again.

The following Tuesday we were literally all over the shop and had Naughton in some kind of centrally right midfield position alongside Carroll!!! .....In what wasn't obviously conclusive whether it was a 3 in midfield or 4.

We had Celina out wide, no Fer or Rodon and of course, not to mention the slightly strange situation with dropping Mulder.

When you throw in the fact Potter came out and said he'd confused his players I think it was pretty clear to most he'd messed things up.

Grow up mate.

You don't get it.
What I have been constantly saying is he is learning by mistakes & trying to manage the squad & protect players - YOU WOULDNT GIVE HIM ANY SLACK TO MAKE MISTAKES!!!!!

The vast majority waited, gave him more time - then judged him - or continue to keep quiet & let him get on with it..
You patronised him like a know all who is an oracle on football coaching & management - you aint mate believe me.

Shall we move on now?
Login to get fewer ads

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 13:46 - Nov 22 with 1948 viewsLoyal

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 12:54 - Nov 22 by _

Grow up mate.

Good flexibility and managing issues as they occur on the pitch, good coaching awarenes not only of the game as it develops but of his players and their ability. Clearly not afraid to change matters and see things clearly in the heat of battle. And admit his judgement was and is at times wrong. Great quality.
Well spotted.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 13:48]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 14:00 - Nov 22 with 1913 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 13:00 - Nov 22 by TailGunner

You don't get it.
What I have been constantly saying is he is learning by mistakes & trying to manage the squad & protect players - YOU WOULDNT GIVE HIM ANY SLACK TO MAKE MISTAKES!!!!!

The vast majority waited, gave him more time - then judged him - or continue to keep quiet & let him get on with it..
You patronised him like a know all who is an oracle on football coaching & management - you aint mate believe me.

Shall we move on now?

I patronised him by posting on this shitty site? Dear god.

Maybe you ignored all the others complaining about unnecessary rotations then.

This is the worst case of whataboutery ever seen on this site.

You... Roberts and Rodon haven't been offered a contract because the club are shit and said they'd only look at it in January

Me.... That's bollocks, give it time, they're in negotiations

You... Bollocks my best mate rubs their legs down after every session in Landore

Me.... They'll sign it, the Club has made good offers. Rodon has already signed

You... These nonces bumping up threads just because Rodon has signed. Roberts won't, he's a million miles off, the Club are shit etc etc etc etc

Me.... Roberts has signed then, what were you saying about nonces?

You...... BUT YOU CALLED POTTER PATHETIC ONCE SO WHAT ABOUT THAT???!!

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 14:09 - Nov 22 with 1891 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 14:00 - Nov 22 by _

I patronised him by posting on this shitty site? Dear god.

Maybe you ignored all the others complaining about unnecessary rotations then.

This is the worst case of whataboutery ever seen on this site.

You... Roberts and Rodon haven't been offered a contract because the club are shit and said they'd only look at it in January

Me.... That's bollocks, give it time, they're in negotiations

You... Bollocks my best mate rubs their legs down after every session in Landore

Me.... They'll sign it, the Club has made good offers. Rodon has already signed

You... These nonces bumping up threads just because Rodon has signed. Roberts won't, he's a million miles off, the Club are shit etc etc etc etc

Me.... Roberts has signed then, what were you saying about nonces?

You...... BUT YOU CALLED POTTER PATHETIC ONCE SO WHAT ABOUT THAT???!!

Reporting things as they stood - hoped things would change.
They did.
You constantly slagging off the manager. trying to get attention...like a big 'facking' baby
Yep - Thanks for confirming.

Shame you don't want to move on though. Big shame.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 14:11]
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 14:14 - Nov 22 with 1883 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 14:09 - Nov 22 by TailGunner

Reporting things as they stood - hoped things would change.
They did.
You constantly slagging off the manager. trying to get attention...like a big 'facking' baby
Yep - Thanks for confirming.

Shame you don't want to move on though. Big shame.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 14:11]

Constantly or once?

Pathetic.

What about this....

What about that

What about, what about??!

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 14:18 - Nov 22 with 1874 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 14:14 - Nov 22 by _

Constantly or once?

Pathetic.

What about this....

What about that

What about, what about??!

Things happen very quickly in football dear boy. A week is a very long time when things change overnight.
Who knows - Perhaps there are changes afoot behind the scenes that are speeding up the contractual processes....
Im sure you'd be up to speed on that though.
Facking oracle
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 14:23 - Nov 22 with 1869 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future (n/t) on 14:18 - Nov 22 by TailGunner

Things happen very quickly in football dear boy. A week is a very long time when things change overnight.
Who knows - Perhaps there are changes afoot behind the scenes that are speeding up the contractual processes....
Im sure you'd be up to speed on that though.
Facking oracle

What about love?

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 19:18 - Nov 22 with 1581 viewsFireboy2

Why dont you two either arrange a meet up and sort it out or stop ruining this topic with your personal fued
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024