Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Questionnaire 17:41 - Feb 26 with 1487 viewstimgsmith

Hello, my name is Tim and I am in my final year at Leeds Beckett University studying Sports Business Management. I have received permission from the admin team to post here and am very grateful for the opportunity to do so.

As part of my final year dissertation I am conducting research which aims to explore the effects that gambling advertisements has on sports fans. This will be with particular focus to fans of the EFL championship, where not only is the league itself sponsored by a betting company, 17 of its 24 clubs are also.

If you are over the age of 18 you are being invited to take part in this study by answering the questionnaire linked below. An extensive knowledge of betting is not required and anyone is welcome to participate. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

https://goo.gl/forms/v7bNSg1xgBAvAj9f1
Questionnaire on 17:48 - Feb 26 with 1471 viewsGowerjack

I bet you'll get lots of replies...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Questionnaire on 17:49 - Feb 26 with 1470 viewsJackfath

Odds on, I'd say.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Questionnaire on 04:06 - Feb 28 with 1348 viewssquarebear

I can’t sleep. So they’ve got at least one reply.

Bit exasperating as the questionnaire mostly allows only one answer when multiple answers would have been applicable. Others are clumsily worded. “How long have you supported an EFL Championship club?” being one such example.
Questionnaire on 09:36 - Feb 28 with 1268 viewsdickythorpe

All bull as usual
Questionnaire on 12:25 - Feb 28 with 1222 viewshobo

Done
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024