Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fixtures 10:48 - Jun 21 with 1275 viewsMoor_Pinot

Probably my usual ineptitude but the fixture list drop down shows an incomplete list!
Mind you, the official site has no list for anyone to download. The official site is actually rather poor.

Moor Pinot

Fixtures on 12:01 - Jun 21 with 1265 viewsdurham_exile

Hi Pinault hope you are well.

Persevere with the official site the fixtures are there but perhaps slow to load.

A good feature is that you download them to your computer or phone by following the on screen instructions.

The BBC website lists each club by name and fixtures can also be downloaded or printed relatively painlessly.

I am currently enjoying the Cricket World Cup and the games have been enjoyable albeit that the vagaries of the English summer weather has led to some wash outs.

The 2019/20 season offers the best chance to get out of this wretched league two. The teams are relatively weak and Colchester must aim for the top three places.

However no signings as yet and no new striker is another concern but plenty of time until September I suppose!

Anyway good luck with downloading the fixtures and enjoy the Summer.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Fixtures on 12:25 - Jun 21 with 1261 viewsgerry_us

Fixtures on 12:01 - Jun 21 by durham_exile

Persevere with the official site the fixtures are there but perhaps slow to load.

A good feature is that you download them to your computer or phone by following the on screen instructions.

The BBC website lists each club by name and fixtures can also be downloaded or printed relatively painlessly.

I am currently enjoying the Cricket World Cup and the games have been enjoyable albeit that the vagaries of the English summer weather has led to some wash outs.

The 2019/20 season offers the best chance to get out of this wretched league two. The teams are relatively weak and Colchester must aim for the top three places.

However no signings as yet and no new striker is another concern but plenty of time until September I suppose!

UTU's

Tuesday in August v Grimsby Peter.
Day on the beach at Cleethorpes?
Fixtures on 13:33 - Jun 21 with 1256 viewsMoor_Pinot

Fixtures on 12:01 - Jun 21 by durham_exile

UTU's

Durham, thank you very much. I will give that a go.
The World Cup seems to have survived the poorweather and next week may be the opposite.
As an aside last Wednesday was 8 degrees here all day, next Wednesday's forecast is 41 degrees. At the moment it is hammering down and no cricket would be possible......in fact in this rain the U's would be pathetic too as their southern softies approach to playing in the rain [eg at Carlisle, Yeovil, etc] is unfortunately somewhat deserved.

I fear Australia and India in the cricket but England are a very very good all round unit.

Thank you once again for the advice and I too wish for news of a signing of any significance. Has Szmodics gone ? If so where?

Up the likely to be lower mid table U's

Moor Pinot

Fixtures on 15:28 - Jun 21 with 1240 viewsdurham_exile

Fixtures on 13:33 - Jun 21 by Moor_Pinot

Durham, thank you very much. I will give that a go.
The World Cup seems to have survived the poorweather and next week may be the opposite.
As an aside last Wednesday was 8 degrees here all day, next Wednesday's forecast is 41 degrees. At the moment it is hammering down and no cricket would be possible......in fact in this rain the U's would be pathetic too as their southern softies approach to playing in the rain [eg at Carlisle, Yeovil, etc] is unfortunately somewhat deserved.

I fear Australia and India in the cricket but England are a very very good all round unit.

Thank you once again for the advice and I too wish for news of a signing of any significance. Has Szmodics gone ? If so where?

Up the likely to be lower mid table U's

Pinault - Szmodics and Kent are both the subject of bids from big spending Peterborough.
Bristol City were have been keen on Szmodics for two seasons are not declaring their hand.

Colchester have apparently accepted bids and Kent Is definitely talking to the Posh.

We have signed no first teamers despite a couple of u23 signings.

No strikers on the horizon and even homesick Grant is staying at Plymouth.

A load of guff has been written about securing the future of the club but not if continually lose our best players.

Even Sam Saunders who impressed in the last few games of the season has hung up his boots at 35 years of age.

Very disappointing. Colchester have the ground the academy, the facilities but it would seem little ambition to impress would be suitors. The importance of being earnest is relevant here it would seem.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Fixtures on 15:30 - Jun 21 with 1239 viewsdurham_exile

Fixtures on 12:25 - Jun 21 by gerry_us

Tuesday in August v Grimsby Peter.
Day on the beach at Cleethorpes?

Gerry I noted yet another Tuesday evening in sunny Cleethorpes.

I have noted in my diary and would hope to be there providing the tide is out!

UTU's

Durham_exile

Fixtures on 18:20 - Jun 21 with 1232 viewsburnsieespana

Pinault been relatively cool here for the time of year. As I type at after 7 pm it is 30C so am glad I did not buy in France!
As regards the football I suppose as the end of June approaches it becomes a little clearer as to whom we need to sign.
Was sorry Saunders decided to retire but guess with James back and Collinge signed along with Eastman who has renewed we have reasonable cover when the inevitable happens and Kent moves on.
Fixtures on 14:53 - Jun 22 with 1180 viewsMoor_Pinot

Fixtures on 18:20 - Jun 21 by burnsieespana

Pinault been relatively cool here for the time of year. As I type at after 7 pm it is 30C so am glad I did not buy in France!
As regards the football I suppose as the end of June approaches it becomes a little clearer as to whom we need to sign.
Was sorry Saunders decided to retire but guess with James back and Collinge signed along with Eastman who has renewed we have reasonable cover when the inevitable happens and Kent moves on.

Yes Jon, I liked the idea of Saunders for a season. But there we are. As you say on the other thread money for Kent could help a bit but at the moment it all feels like a mid table season with a non league manager.

I can't speak Spanish and where you are there really is too hot for me. I have been shocked by the variation in the temperatures of South central France and when it's hot it is very hot indeed as per this coming week. I need breezes and the weather is one of the main reasons we are for sale and trying to get a place further west in the Vendée.

Like you crossing my fingers for some signings of significance soon.
Up the U's

Moor Pinot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024