Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swindon 12:47 - Jan 22 with 935 viewsburnsieespana

Rotherham have recalled Yates!
Are they doing so as a sale lined up I wonder but could be a good time to play Swindon!
A draw against Exeter & a win against Swindon would be a good return!
Swindon on 21:08 - Jan 22 with 890 viewsdurham_exile

Burnsie we appear to have the Indian sign over Swindon at the moment and I reckon we will defeat them next week.

It is the Exeter game where I have concerns I have been to the last three years encounters in Devon and frankly we have played poorly and have been soundly beaten.

It is time that we sent a message to the other promotion hopeful clubs and secured two victories.

Anyway more of this on Friday but we are overdue a win in Devon.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Swindon on 21:57 - Jan 22 with 885 viewsburnsieespana

Durham be happy with a draw on Saturday with a win on Tuesday.
Swindon on 20:53 - Jan 27 with 777 viewsburnsieespana

Looks like Doyle going back to Swindon.
Having signed another goalscorer last week will make them formidable for remainder of the season.
Even Leyton Orient signed a goal scorer from Dundee today so why oh why can't we sign somebody who is truly going to put the ball in the back of the net or is it how we play which prevents Robinson & Norris from cashing in?
Swindon on 21:16 - Jan 27 with 774 viewsnoah4x4

A problem is that Norris and Robinson are getting zero service from Harriott, Poku and Senior who have all the tricks and no end product. They all want to beat one too many defenders or wildly shoot in an over optimistic manner aiming to score a wonder goal instead of delivering the simple pass. Robinson's frustration is plain to see. If Harry Kane was in the team he would get no better service.

Stephenson, Pell, Comley and Gambin might be less exciting, but I feel offer us more goal scoring threat. I would like to see this midfield in a 4-4-2 with Robinson and Junior the two up front.
Swindon on 21:30 - Jan 27 with 767 viewsLeadbelly

Swindon on 21:16 - Jan 27 by noah4x4

A problem is that Norris and Robinson are getting zero service from Harriott, Poku and Senior who have all the tricks and no end product. They all want to beat one too many defenders or wildly shoot in an over optimistic manner aiming to score a wonder goal instead of delivering the simple pass. Robinson's frustration is plain to see. If Harry Kane was in the team he would get no better service.

Stephenson, Pell, Comley and Gambin might be less exciting, but I feel offer us more goal scoring threat. I would like to see this midfield in a 4-4-2 with Robinson and Junior the two up front.

I’ll take end product over excitement any day.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Swindon on 07:29 - Jan 28 with 729 viewsnoah4x4

Swindon on 21:30 - Jan 27 by Leadbelly

I’ll take end product over excitement any day.

I agree Lead', but remember the fan's outcry when Lambert, Hoofroyd and John Ward (anagram Draw) played more direct (straight towards the end product) ugly football?

Their U's managerial win % rates in when in Division One are amongst the best ever and yet fans did nothing but moan about everything including stadium, shuttle buses and tactics. Now we are playing 'nice' football my perception is that most of the moaners have gone, but we are middle of the road in League Two.
Swindon on 08:51 - Jan 28 with 717 viewsRSCOSWORTH

The wind is biting cold this morning. Will be freezing at the JCS tonight.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Swindon on 10:05 - Jan 31 with 605 viewsburnsieespana

Where has Swindon's cash come from to recruit both Doyle & Yates for fees plus Hope on loan?
Hope we are not in another Bury situation where a side spends money it does not have to gain promotion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024