Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich 1 - 7 Colchester Utd 18:36 - Mar 28 with 856 viewsnoah4x4

Spent the afternoon enjoying a re-run of the whole of the game courtesy of the U's website. What a day! Remember it well.

Was my first wedding anniversary. Well, actually it was my third first wedding anniversary. Mrs Noah 1 & 2 might never have allowed me to go. But Mrs Noah 3 always buys me my season ticket for my birthday so that she can enjoy her Saturdays with her buddies on whatever antidote to sport they desire, usually involving alcohol and food (so not that different to us). But I digress....

The best bit of the video stream is the commentary by Radio Norfolk. It starts with criticism of Division One Football and a misplaced arrogance. Then focuses on Norwich mistakes. Not a word uttered gracefully praising a clinical U's performance.

Was good to see some of our former fan favourites, Lisbie, Hackney, Perkins etc.

Shame we lost the return 0-5 on a day where the weather skewed the result (should never have been played), but a 7-6 aggregate still gave us the bragging rights. Crazy that Norwich recovered suffice to win the league as champions.
Norwich 1 - 7 Colchester Utd on 18:42 - Mar 28 with 849 viewsmfb_cufc

Here it is for anyone else who wants to enjoy it over again.

mfb

Norwich 1 - 7 Colchester Utd on 19:10 - Mar 28 with 843 viewswessex_exile

My favourite moment of the commentary, at 1-6, was "the Canaries won't suffer a worse defeat this season" - really, just hang on for another 10 minutes

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024