Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RC Interview on ITV Anglia 22:14 - Jul 14 with 1515 viewsDaniel

The following is worth a watch for those of you that are out of the region.

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2020-07-14/colchester-united-part-company-with-j
RC Interview on ITV Anglia on 23:29 - Jul 14 with 1495 viewsdurham_exile

Agreed a very interesting watch.

Informative.

All the right questions asked and most of the answers were I am sure truthfully given.

A tough year to come.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

RC Interview on ITV Anglia on 11:48 - Jul 15 with 1444 viewsburnsieespana

A few interesting points raised/answered.
Not totally sure it will be sn internal this time round.
RC Interview on ITV Anglia on 12:39 - Jul 15 with 1436 viewsmfb_cufc

RC Interview on ITV Anglia on 11:48 - Jul 15 by burnsieespana

A few interesting points raised/answered.
Not totally sure it will be sn internal this time round.

Skybet make it a two horse race now with Brown 4/6 and Ball 11/10. It is 18/1 bar those two.

I don't see how Ball can be given the job on the basis that McGreal was sacked because Cowling wanted somebody with a fresh approach. Ball was McGreal's assistant so how would appointing him seem like a fresh approach. Also Brown worked with the academy for six years, so he wouldn't be the fresh approach. The only way to get a truly fresh approach is to get an external appointment, but I can't see it happening.

mfb

RC Interview on ITV Anglia on 15:46 - Jul 15 with 1409 viewsburnsieespana

Having sacked McG we are a bit stuffed in many respects unless he gets another job soon and wants Ball to join him.
Not knowing Ball be interesting to know if he is happy to remain as a number two which might be easier if an external appt was made. Trouble with that is most new managers want to bring in own staff which cannot see RC wanting because of compensation costs.
So it really does mean an internal appt unless Ball gets role with somebody such as Campbell Ryce or Craig Fagan as assistant.
Be interesting to see how it pans out and we may have to wait as I suspect going to be a considerable turnover of Manager's in the next few weeks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024