Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's 16:39 - Nov 3 with 1601 viewsdurham_exile

Very short and sweet tonight.

Stevenage to be annihilated tonight by Super U's 4-0

Team

Gerken

Welch-Hayes Eastman Smith Bramall

Stevenson Pell Chilvers

Brown

Norris Bohui

Subs:

Folivi Poku Harriott George Sowunmi Senior Scarlett

SB has had a week to mull over his folly to play only one striker against Newport and with the signing of Michael Folivi there is at last competition for places.

SB will play Norris and Bohui from the start with Brown tucked in behind.

Take the game to Stevenage bring Folivi on with 30 minutes to play.

More in depth analysis and consideration ahead of the Marine cup tie. Suffice to say I dont have time for more this evening.

Stop the 4.5.1 and play with two strikers home and away. This league is weaker this season and it is about time that we wised up to that fact.

We have nothing to fear except fear itself.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 18:09 - Nov 3 with 1053 viewsmfb_cufc

Stevenage have gone 683 minutes in the league since their last goal, so they are bound to score tonight as we like to help teams get out of their poor runs. So we have to settle for winning 4-1 then durham.

mfb

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 18:16 - Nov 3 with 1052 viewsmfb_cufc

Tonights team:-

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColU_Official/status/1323687436585705473

No strikers again.

mfb

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 18:42 - Nov 3 with 1048 viewsFruitbat

Having my first experience of streaming tonight!
Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 18:57 - Nov 3 with 1034 viewsdurham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 18:42 - Nov 3 by Fruitbat

Having my first experience of streaming tonight!

Welcome aboard Fruitbat.
Up the U's

Durham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 19:13 - Nov 3 with 1026 viewsnoah4x4

1-0 looking like Barcelona, but Stevenage awful
Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 19:16 - Nov 3 with 1022 viewsnoah4x4

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 19:13 - Nov 3 by noah4x4

1-1 gifted them a penalty
Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 19:16 - Nov 3 with 1022 viewsdurham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 19:13 - Nov 3 by noah4x4

Gifted an equaliser but when he saved the penalty three Stevenage players were ahead of the defenders

1-1

Durham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 19:39 - Nov 3 with 994 viewsdurham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 19:16 - Nov 3 by durham_exile

Gifted an equaliser but when he saved the penalty three Stevenage players were ahead of the defenders

1-1

Stevenage are so poor SB must bring on attackers second half.
These are games where goals scored really matters.

Come on SB be bold and don't wait until the 82nd minute before bringing on reinforcements.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 19:42 - Nov 3 with 992 viewsFruitbat

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 19:39 - Nov 3 by durham_exile

Stevenage are so poor SB must bring on attackers second half.
These are games where goals scored really matters.

Come on SB be bold and don't wait until the 82nd minute before bringing on reinforcements.

Up the U's

Surely Bohui has to replace one of Senior or Poku.
Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 19:43 - Nov 3 with 991 viewsnoah4x4

This is looking like the Harrogate game. Stevenage hanging on grimly. Hoping to nick it as we did in the same situation.
Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:00 - Nov 3 with 975 viewsthrillseeker

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 19:42 - Nov 3 by Fruitbat

Surely Bohui has to replace one of Senior or Poku.

A bit harsh considering the first half performance from Senior tonight.

I do enjoy watching Ben Stevenson play football so simple.

Jevani Brown has also impressed. Was his goal that was ruled out due to offside really offside? To me the centre half and left back played Harriott onside and Brown was not offside when he scored

Harriott is such a frustrating player
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 20:09]
Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:10 - Nov 3 with 958 viewsdurham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:00 - Nov 3 by thrillseeker

A bit harsh considering the first half performance from Senior tonight.

I do enjoy watching Ben Stevenson play football so simple.

Jevani Brown has also impressed. Was his goal that was ruled out due to offside really offside? To me the centre half and left back played Harriott onside and Brown was not offside when he scored

Harriott is such a frustrating player
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 20:09]

SB must make attacking changes within the first 15 mins of the second half.

Let's see Bohui and Folivi, come on the U's

Durham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:18 - Nov 3 with 950 viewsdurham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:10 - Nov 3 by durham_exile

Brown brilliant

Durham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:18 - Nov 3 with 948 viewswessex_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:10 - Nov 3 by durham_exile

Lovely finish from Brown for 2-1!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:18 - Nov 3 with 948 viewsFruitbat

Lovely goal that!
Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:20 - Nov 3 with 944 viewswessex_exile

Nearly a 3rd from Harriott - should have been too!

Up the U's

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:21 - Nov 3 with 942 viewsdurham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:20 - Nov 3 by wessex_exile

Nearly a 3rd from Harriott - should have been too!

Stevenage are poor and must go down with the Scummend

Durham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:28 - Nov 3 with 933 viewsdurham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:21 - Nov 3 by durham_exile

Stevenage are poor and must go down with the Scummend

Time to change it up
Senior to go off and Bohui to come on first then after a few minutes Harriott to go off and Folivi to come on

Be bold we want to not only win but win well.

Durham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:29 - Nov 3 with 933 viewswessex_exile

So, I'm just going to put this out there - much as I love Smith, he is a bit of a liability at times.

Up the U's

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:38 - Nov 3 with 922 viewsdurham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:29 - Nov 3 by wessex_exile

So, I'm just going to put this out there - much as I love Smith, he is a bit of a liability at times.

Certainly at fault with the pen

But it shouldn't matter if SB plays more than a single striker.

Why is Senior seeming undroppable.

Looks like the youngsters will only see the customary 8 mins if we are lucky.

Just imagine how well we could do if SB played strikers

Durham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:39 - Nov 3 with 922 viewsFruitbat

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:29 - Nov 3 by wessex_exile

was thinking something along the same lines.
Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:40 - Nov 3 with 918 viewsthrillseeker

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:38 - Nov 3 by durham_exile

Certainly at fault with the pen

But it shouldn't matter if SB plays more than a single striker.

Why is Senior seeming undroppable.

Looks like the youngsters will only see the customary 8 mins if we are lucky.

Just imagine how well we could do if SB played strikers

I actually think Senior is playing well tonight
Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:41 - Nov 3 with 916 viewsdurham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:40 - Nov 3 by thrillseeker

I actually think Senior is playing well tonight

Brown hattrick

Durham_exile

Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:41 - Nov 3 with 912 viewsnoah4x4

Brown hat-trick.

Was McCauley Bonne v Wealdstone our last?
Stevenage to be put to the Sword by Super attacking U's on 20:41 - Nov 3 with 912 viewsFruitbat

That's why we gave Cambridge all that cash!
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 20:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024