Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norris out, Robinson in? 07:15 - Jan 6 with 934 viewsDaniel

Just a thought. I read recently that Port Vale had said Theo Robinson is free to find a new club, so Norris leaving could open the door for his return.

Port Vale's manager left days after saying Robinson can leave, so that might change things.
Norris out, Robinson in? on 15:49 - Jan 6 with 880 viewsWitham

Gutted at Norris going. He always gave his all and got us off the hook more than once. Good at defending too - how many has he hoofed off the line this season.
Looks like my promotion bet is a losing one.
Norris out, Robinson in? on 13:34 - Jan 10 with 780 viewsmfb_cufc

Could be Freddie Sears coming back.

mfb

Norris out, Robinson in? on 14:56 - Jan 10 with 766 viewsnoah4x4

Norris out, Robinson in? on 13:34 - Jan 10 by mfb_cufc

Freddie’s Ears?

Hope all of him returns.
Norris out, Robinson in? on 14:58 - Jan 10 with 765 viewsLeadbelly

Norris out, Robinson in? on 13:34 - Jan 10 by mfb_cufc

The rumour mill suggests so.

An Ipswich season ticket holder of my acquaintance tells me Sears was very good for them, when fit, but had a serious injury a while back and has since looked nothing like the player he had been.

Contract up at the end of this season so presumably we’d be looking at a loan deal rather than anything else. Does worry me that we are linked with yet another player whose recent fitness is questionable.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Norris out, Robinson in? on 19:05 - Jan 10 with 738 viewswessex_exile

Norris out, Robinson in? on 14:58 - Jan 10 by Leadbelly

The rumour mill suggests so.

An Ipswich season ticket holder of my acquaintance tells me Sears was very good for them, when fit, but had a serious injury a while back and has since looked nothing like the player he had been.

Contract up at the end of this season so presumably we’d be looking at a loan deal rather than anything else. Does worry me that we are linked with yet another player whose recent fitness is questionable.

Though to be fair, if he can stay fit, I'd be more than happy to see him back here on loan (with Ipswich continuing to pick up the bulk of his salary naturally).

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024