Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League Two Research Study 16:28 - Jan 18 with 525 viewsUniver5ity_Student

Good afternoon Colchester United supporters. I am a third-year university student currently completing my dissertation and as part of my research project, titled ‘Exploring Stadium Naming Rights in Football’, I am aiming to gain perspectives from as many League Two supporters as possible. Subsequently, I would be very grateful if users could take five minutes to complete the survey that I have linked below. I have gained permission from the moderator (Daniel) to publish this survey, but if you have any questions you would like to ask before completing it, I am happy to answer these.

https://ucw.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/exploring-stadium-naming-rights-in-football

Many thanks,
Univer5ity_Student
League Two Research Study on 16:45 - Jan 18 with 518 viewsMoor_Pinot

Sorted.

Moor Pinot

League Two Research Study on 18:50 - Jan 18 with 492 viewsnoah4x4

Done.

I reckon most fans don’t care who buys the Stadium naming rights provided that it buys a new striker. Our current stadium naming rights sponsor has merely a few weeks left of the transfer window in which to do so.....
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 18:51]
League Two Research Study on 19:20 - Jan 18 with 478 viewsUniver5ity_Student

League Two Research Study on 18:50 - Jan 18 by noah4x4

Done.

I reckon most fans don’t care who buys the Stadium naming rights provided that it buys a new striker. Our current stadium naming rights sponsor has merely a few weeks left of the transfer window in which to do so.....
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 18:51]

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey, really appreciate it. So far it's been interesting to see the contrasting views on the topic
League Two Research Study on 20:45 - Jan 18 with 462 viewsburnsieespana

Done.
Good luck.
League Two Research Study on 23:03 - Jan 18 with 449 viewswessex_exile

Done - good luck with your research.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

League Two Research Study on 00:57 - Jan 19 with 438 viewsdurham_exile

Completed.

Up the U's

Durham_exile