Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty 14:25 - Jul 8 with 961 viewstrampie

It's mainly just the English and their quislings that are in denial about last night's penalty award to England, it was a dive by the English player, I'm Welsh, not Danish, not English and pride myself of not being biased and that was no penalty imo, neutrals like non English and non Danish long standing respected managers like Mourinho and Wenger have said it was not a penalty, some English football fans and pundits are embarrassing themselves.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 14:29 - Jul 8 with 955 viewsWhiterockin

The result stays the same, move on.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 20:47 - Jul 8 with 866 viewsdemonk

No we keep on about it like the English keep going on about maradonna hand ball
For the last 30 odd yrs lol
Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 21:00 - Jul 8 with 858 viewsjackal

Lee Dixon said in commentary that it wasn't a pen but he didn't care.

Classless!
Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 21:19 - Jul 8 with 842 viewsraynor94

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 21:00 - Jul 8 by jackal

Classless!

You would happily accept a decision like that, if it had happened in our play off final

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 22:12 - Jul 8 with 822 viewsWhiterockin

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 21:19 - Jul 8 by raynor94

You would happily accept a decision like that, if it had happened in our play off final

We would have needed to get the ball in their box first.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 22:24 - Jul 8 with 808 viewsFireboy2

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 21:00 - Jul 8 by jackal

Classless!

Dixon is a tool of the highest order, he's up there with sutton.
Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 08:29 - Jul 9 with 718 viewsjackal

I would hate to win any game by cheating.

Dixon was admitting that it was cheating but acceptable because it was for his team. Coming from a commentator, that's wrong.
Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 09:07 - Jul 9 with 687 viewsandypitt56

It was never a penalty, I think most people are saying it wasnt a penalty. It was given England won end of really.
Login to get fewer ads

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 09:36 - Jul 9 with 673 viewsonehunglow

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 09:07 - Jul 9 by andypitt56

It was never a penalty, I think most people are saying it wasnt a penalty. It was given England won end of really.

It is.
Wales would have need 4 penalties when they played Denmark and still lost.

All over indeed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 09:58 - Jul 9 with 662 viewsKeithHaynes

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 08:29 - Jul 9 by jackal

I would hate to win any game by cheating.

Dixon was admitting that it was cheating but acceptable because it was for his team. Coming from a commentator, that's wrong.

Caught up in the nonsense of the night, they will always re fee to Maradina, maybe Sterlings dive was the foot of god.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 10:03 - Jul 9 with 659 viewsonehunglow

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 09:58 - Jul 9 by KeithHaynes

Caught up in the nonsense of the night, they will always re fee to Maradina, maybe Sterlings dive was the foot of god.

Maybe

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 10:14 - Jul 9 with 653 viewscontroversial_jack

Not happily. I don't like cheating of any kind.
Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 10:35 - Jul 9 with 648 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I don't recall much outrage when the likes of Kevin Moore or Jordi Gomez were falling over with style.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 13:34 - Jul 9 with 587 viewsgrabsplatter

Mourinho and Wenger don't think it was a penalty on 10:35 - Jul 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

I don't recall much outrage when the likes of Kevin Moore or Jordi Gomez were falling over with style.

I remember the threads on here about Gomez diving, plenty were criticising him - I was one of them.
Lots defending him as well to be fair.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024