Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The dirty dozen - the movie 15:27 - Jul 23 with 939 viewsReslovenSwan1

All these prospects need game time. My god they are an ugly bunch.

I introduce to you ladies and gentlemen the DIRTY DOZEN

Attackers > Jospeh, Whittaker, Cullen, Piroe

Midfielders > Ollie Cooper, Garrick , DP Williams

Defenders > Rushesha, Brandon Cooper, Butler

Keepers > Benda. Webb

It is a remake of the great film of the same name.

John Eustace in the George Peppard role

Angel Rangel featuring as Telly Savalas.

Note: Both will be smoking vapes rather than cigars after consulting with Rebecca Simmonds and the safeguarding team.

Mindy Kallin will be flying in to give technical advice.

[Post edited 23 Jul 2021 15:28]

Wise sage since Toshack era

The dirty dozen - the movie on 15:45 - Jul 23 with 896 viewsvetchonian

No,No,No
Whittaker according to many Cooperouts should have been a starter last season!!!!

Cullen has already had first team exposure

add Grimes, Fulton,Smith,Walsh,Naughton,Cabango Bennet,Bidwell,Manning , Roberts.Cooper B ,Laitba...cnat spell it not a bad squad really so not so sure what you are getting at
[Post edited 23 Jul 2021 15:48]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The dirty dozen - the movie on 16:02 - Jul 23 with 860 viewsReslovenSwan1

The dirty dozen - the movie on 15:45 - Jul 23 by vetchonian

No,No,No
Whittaker according to many Cooperouts should have been a starter last season!!!!

Cullen has already had first team exposure

add Grimes, Fulton,Smith,Walsh,Naughton,Cabango Bennet,Bidwell,Manning , Roberts.Cooper B ,Laitba...cnat spell it not a bad squad really so not so sure what you are getting at
[Post edited 23 Jul 2021 15:48]

These are the players that some fans want sidelined to make way for young elite players from the Premier league.

The "unwanted unwashed unrated dozen" . Investment of time and effort in these young athletes represent what Cooper called (reportedly) the "club's direction of travel" he did not fancy managing.

I do not want these players treated like Peterson. Brewster, Guehi and Gallagher were only any use if they won the big prize. Cooper wants elites and did not get them. Working with the 'dirty dozen' did not appeal it seems.

The reference to the 'dirty dozen' is a motion picture parody and in no way reflects the character of these young men who are probably splendid fellows in real life (and not ugly).
[Post edited 23 Jul 2021 16:04]

The dirty dozen - the movie on 23:35 - Jul 23 with 740 viewsBillyChong

You’ve finally named your ‘Iberian’ saviour
The dirty dozen - the movie on 08:45 - Jul 24 with 693 viewsATFV

George Eustace in the "George Peppard" role? Is this some unreleased version of The Dirty Dozen spectacularly uncovered in the vaults of a film studio? Or is it the version of the Dirty Dozen made in an alternate universe that saw Peppard and Lee Marvin swap their most famous roles of Hannibal Smith and Major Reiser respectively.

Or maybe you got confused by the fact Peppard starred in an episode of Tales of the Unexpected entitled The Dirty Detail...
The dirty dozen - the movie on 12:27 - Jul 24 with 630 viewsReslovenSwan1

The dirty dozen - the movie on 08:45 - Jul 24 by ATFV

George Eustace in the "George Peppard" role? Is this some unreleased version of The Dirty Dozen spectacularly uncovered in the vaults of a film studio? Or is it the version of the Dirty Dozen made in an alternate universe that saw Peppard and Lee Marvin swap their most famous roles of Hannibal Smith and Major Reiser respectively.

Or maybe you got confused by the fact Peppard starred in an episode of Tales of the Unexpected entitled The Dirty Detail...

Yes apologies it was all a bit of a movie collage. I was thinking of Peppard in the A team of course. (The Blue Max is one on my favourite films).

The Savalas image may have come from the Magnificent 7 but that did into fit the narrative numbers wise. Lee Marvin is no good unless I wanted to bring back Francisco Guidolin who I have a lot of time for but is getting old.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024