Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ghislaine Maxwell 22:17 - Dec 29 with 2540 viewsbritferry

found guilty of helping Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse girls

now the fun starts, will she dish the dirt to save her prison time?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Ghislaine Maxwell on 22:25 - Dec 29 with 2154 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

In other news, water causes wetness.

This must be the most open and shut case in history. Not even Bob Massingbird could get her off this one.
Ghislaine Maxwell on 22:33 - Dec 29 with 2136 viewsKilkennyjack

Justice has been served.

I wonder if this verdict concerns Andrew Windsor at all…? 🇬🇧

Beware of the Risen People

Ghislaine Maxwell on 22:42 - Dec 29 with 2113 viewsonehunglow

Ghislaine Maxwell on 22:33 - Dec 29 by Kilkennyjack

Justice has been served.

I wonder if this verdict concerns Andrew Windsor at all…? 🇬🇧

nice

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ghislaine Maxwell on 22:56 - Dec 29 with 2105 viewsDr_Winston

There's lots of people from all angles who will be nervous about this, from Bill Clinton to Prince Andrew to Donald Trump.

Sex cases cover the entirety of the political spectrum.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ghislaine Maxwell on 23:38 - Dec 29 with 2079 viewsFireboy2

Ghislaine Maxwell on 22:56 - Dec 29 by Dr_Winston

There's lots of people from all angles who will be nervous about this, from Bill Clinton to Prince Andrew to Donald Trump.

She won't say a dickie doc, I bet jeffrey was going to but they got to him.
Ghislaine Maxwell on 23:51 - Dec 29 with 2067 viewstheloneranger

A large safe at Epstein's Manhattan townhouse which contained binders of CDs, cash, computer hard drives, diamonds and passports was found.

FBI agents left the house to obtain a warrant for the safe, but when they returned four days later, everything from the safe was gone.

"Four days??" 😳

🤔🙄

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ghislaine Maxwell on 00:11 - Dec 30 with 2056 viewsmax936

Ghislaine Maxwell on 23:38 - Dec 29 by Fireboy2

She won't say a dickie doc, I bet jeffrey was going to but they got to him.

I can see a sudden convenient suicide on the horizon, well made to look like suicide.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ghislaine Maxwell on 10:03 - Dec 30 with 1932 viewsonehunglow

Ghislaine Maxwell on 00:11 - Dec 30 by max936

I can see a sudden convenient suicide on the horizon, well made to look like suicide.

Andrew's legal team working overtime right now.
It's gonna cost.
Us

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Ghislaine Maxwell on 10:23 - Dec 30 with 1916 viewsRonaldStump

The truth will slowly but surely be coming out about the scamdemic shortly.
Then we'll have to endure another conflict as a result to turn attention away, Will have to be a biggie an all. Baton down the hatches Ukraine

(He She Him)

Ghislaine Maxwell on 23:27 - Dec 30 with 1847 viewsKilkennyjack

BBC using language designed to protect Andrew Windsor perhaps ?

Ghislaine Maxwell on 01:04 - Dec 31 with 1804 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If nobody gets to her I’ll be astounded. Did you see the video of Gates talking about Epstein? He was asked if there were lessons to be learned from hanging out with Epstein and he said something along the lines of “yeah, but he’s dead”.

Chilling

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ghislaine Maxwell on 02:19 - Dec 31 with 1788 viewsJack59

Ghislaine Maxwell on 22:56 - Dec 29 by Dr_Winston

If all things were equal and the Law was fairly applied without discrimination, you would expect tens of thousands of Pimps in the major cities of the U.S. to face a similar if not worse fate. Surely, in thousands of cases young underage girls across the U.S. will have been subjected to violent behaviour and beatings to get them to comply.

But there's probably no money to be made from prosecutions, and no big names for the media to get excited about. There would only be justice for the girls who were mercilessly beaten into the sex trade. So it's not going to happen,

What a sick media! What a sick society! What a sick F***ing world!
Ghislaine Maxwell on 14:29 - Dec 31 with 1695 viewsFlashberryjack

Ghislaine Maxwell on 02:19 - Dec 31 by Jack59

If all things were equal and the Law was fairly applied without discrimination, you would expect tens of thousands of Pimps in the major cities of the U.S. to face a similar if not worse fate. Surely, in thousands of cases young underage girls across the U.S. will have been subjected to violent behaviour and beatings to get them to comply.

But there's probably no money to be made from prosecutions, and no big names for the media to get excited about. There would only be justice for the girls who were mercilessly beaten into the sex trade. So it's not going to happen,

The media never shouted as loud, and the police weren't as quick to act, in the disgusting Rotherham child grooming gangs, and that happened/is happening is in the UK.

The convicted perverts that were convicted of these crimes have still not been deported, now that's a scandal on our own doorstep.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ghislaine Maxwell on 14:34 - Dec 31 with 1692 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Ghislaine Maxwell on 14:29 - Dec 31 by Flashberryjack

The media never shouted as loud, and the police weren't as quick to act, in the disgusting Rotherham child grooming gangs, and that happened/is happening is in the UK.

The convicted perverts that were convicted of these crimes have still not been deported, now that's a scandal on our own doorstep.

If anything the politicians and authorities actively and knowingly covered it up. Let that sink in.

And it’s still going on.
Ghislaine Maxwell on 14:37 - Dec 31 with 1677 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Ghislaine Maxwell on 23:27 - Dec 30 by Kilkennyjack

BBC using language designed to protect Andrew Windsor perhaps ?

Ghislaine Maxwell on 14:42 - Dec 31 with 1672 viewsCatullus

When they announced Epstein my first thought was they'd gotten to him. I doubt if Maxwell will last long. She'll have an accident, a heart attack, commit suicide I have no doubt. Some other lag might even do her in and that lags family will mysteriously come into some money. Nothing would surprise me that much apart from she actually lives for another 30 years.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ghislaine Maxwell on 14:43 - Dec 31 with 1672 viewsGwyn737

Ghislaine Maxwell on 14:37 - Dec 31 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

But… at least the BBC did come out and accept they messed up. It’s part of what makes the organisations so important - there’s accountability.

Can you imagine being in the States and MSNBC or Fox doing something like that?
Ghislaine Maxwell on 14:52 - Dec 31 with 1651 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ghislaine Maxwell on 14:37 - Dec 31 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Too many so called ' impartial analysts or experts ' turn out to be anything but impartial. The internet makes it easier to vet people these days, there is no real excuse if you claim to be impartial. Many outlets are obviously partizan.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ghislaine Maxwell on 15:07 - Dec 31 with 1636 viewsbritferry

Ghislaine Maxwell on 14:29 - Dec 31 by Flashberryjack

cant deport them mun, you have to think of their human rights... and it would be racist, cant be doing with that.

and on a serious note, I doubt we could deport most of them, they're British born

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Ghislaine Maxwell on 16:44 - Dec 31 with 1593 viewsFlashberryjack

Ghislaine Maxwell on 15:07 - Dec 31 by britferry

cant deport them mun, you have to think of their human rights... and it would be racist, cant be doing with that.

and on a serious note, I doubt we could deport most of them, they're British born

2 from the Rotherham child grooming gang and 3 from the Rochdale gang were ordered to be deported, all are still here.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-57403043

Hello

Ghislaine Maxwell on 18:33 - Dec 31 with 1533 viewsKilkennyjack

Ghislaine Maxwell on 02:19 - Dec 31 by Jack59

It boils down to, do you prosecute Maxwell or not ?
I am sure that you agree that the right decision was made.

As for others, then if the evidence is there then they should also be charged.

All equal under the law of the land, and these are very serious charges.

Ghislaine Maxwell on 18:42 - Dec 31 with 1513 viewsbuilthjack

How come Bill Wyman was never prosecuted. Mandy Smith was 13 and openly on the pill at 14 so they could have sex.
Doesn't seem right.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ghislaine Maxwell on 19:16 - Dec 31 with 1485 viewsFlashberryjack

Ghislaine Maxwell on 18:42 - Dec 31 by builthjack

How come Bill Wyman was never prosecuted. Mandy Smith was 13 and openly on the pill at 14 so they could have sex.
Doesn't seem right.

Probably because it wasn't reported to the police.

Also the pill can be used to help treat a variety of hormone-related issues other than contraception, although in all probability he was having sex with her, but, unless a complain was made, the police had no grounds to investigate.

Hello

Ghislaine Maxwell on 19:46 - Dec 31 with 1471 viewsKilkennyjack

Seems a strange line of defence to be advised to take ….?

Ghislaine Maxwell on 18:06 - Jan 2 with 1275 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ghislaine Maxwell on 14:43 - Dec 31 by Gwyn737

But… at least the BBC did come out and accept they messed up. It’s part of what makes the organisations so important - there’s accountability.

Can you imagine being in the States and MSNBC or Fox doing something like that?

The trouble with these calculated press releases are that even though they are erroneous the mud sticks. There should be an independent/ possibly a judicial inquiry into how the BBC gave a platform to one of Virginia Guiffre’s alleged sexual attackers to rubbish her credibility on national television weeks before a trial begains for another one of her accused.

Unfeckinbelieveable

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024