Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread AFTERMATH 21:39 - Mar 13 with 17615 viewsNotLoyal

There’s no PH in Steven and there’s no ER in public, but don’t let that bother you, because he probably can’t play anyway. Shall we have a disco instead on the ashes of twitter, go insta or tocky tick. Everybody knows me 😂 Fat ladies singing too. Really, go and have a look.

Bonny Langford takes charge of Wednesday nights game

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57290/peterborough-unite

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57296/peterborough-unite
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57305/ogbeta-and-joseph-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57314

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57316/plenty-of-swansea-

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:19 - Mar 14 with 3891 viewsjasper_T

Kyle Joseph has scored 4 in an hour for the u23s so far this afternoon. Ogbeta, Congreve and Dhanda getting minutes.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:29 - Mar 14 with 3880 viewsonehunglow

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:19 - Mar 14 by jasper_T

Kyle Joseph has scored 4 in an hour for the u23s so far this afternoon. Ogbeta, Congreve and Dhanda getting minutes.

Joseph the very first to be loaned out?Why?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:48 - Mar 14 with 3868 viewspencoedjack

Peterborough are the worse team I have seen this season, nothing but a win is an acceptable result.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Mar 14 with 3822 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57290/peterborough-unite

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Mar 14 with 3734 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57296/peterborough-unite

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:20 - Mar 14 with 3646 viewsAndyCole

It's turning into the same ol' same ol' pre match accurate prediction - not difficult nowadays.

For our last match 1-4 was highly likely if Martin reverted to type, under pressure. I was overly generous as it turns out. 1-5.

We can only hope for the best. If Grimesy and the senior players again wrest control of strategy and ongoing tactics, this should be a comfortable, confidence boosting 4-1 victory (another gifted Cabango calamity).

However if desperate Martin gets his way, and we resort to his usual losing brand of meaningless keep-ball, the very worst team in this league could beat us 3-1.

How the Mighty Swans have so quickly fallen under Russell Martin's Me-Me-Me mantra.

Even hapless Crapdiff could leapfrog us if Martin is allowed to stick with his losing brand.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:47 - Mar 14 with 3553 viewsSTID2017

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 22:20 - Mar 14 by AndyCole

It's turning into the same ol' same ol' pre match accurate prediction - not difficult nowadays.

For our last match 1-4 was highly likely if Martin reverted to type, under pressure. I was overly generous as it turns out. 1-5.

We can only hope for the best. If Grimesy and the senior players again wrest control of strategy and ongoing tactics, this should be a comfortable, confidence boosting 4-1 victory (another gifted Cabango calamity).

However if desperate Martin gets his way, and we resort to his usual losing brand of meaningless keep-ball, the very worst team in this league could beat us 3-1.

How the Mighty Swans have so quickly fallen under Russell Martin's Me-Me-Me mantra.

Even hapless Crapdiff could leapfrog us if Martin is allowed to stick with his losing brand.

Forgot we played on Saturday then did you?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 00:41 - Mar 15 with 3575 viewsDr_Parnassus

Peterborough last won in the league 15 games ago.

They are atrocious.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 07:20 - Mar 15 with 3518 viewsChief

Going to be some serious discontent if we conspire to lose this one.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 08:31 - Mar 15 with 3493 viewsSwans9

Surely we will score in this one with amount of possession we had on sat. I will go 2 1 swans Grimes is due a goal.
Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 10:07 - Mar 15 with 3452 viewsunion_jack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 00:41 - Mar 15 by Dr_Parnassus

Peterborough last won in the league 15 games ago.

They are atrocious.

Oh dear, what have you gone and said?!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:22 - Mar 15 with 3371 viewsonehunglow

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 07:20 - Mar 15 by Chief

Going to be some serious discontent if we conspire to lose this one.

What will happen is a few of the more outspoken getting called all sorts and their comment deleted.
If it takes a defeat by Posh to wake up everyone then so be it.

Make no mistake,Martin will have an excuse.

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Mar 15 with 3268 viewsSTID2017

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:22 - Mar 15 by onehunglow

What will happen is a few of the more outspoken getting called all sorts and their comment deleted.

At least have the decency to wait until after the match before slagging Martin et all of for losing ?
If the performance is bad enough ( and I will be there to judge in person ) then I may agree with you.
However give it until 10.00 tomorrow evening eh ?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Mar 15 with 3331 viewsunion_jack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Mar 15 by STID2017

At least have the decency to wait until after the match before slagging Martin et all of for losing ?
If the performance is bad enough ( and I will be there to judge in person ) then I may agree with you.
However give it until 10.00 tomorrow evening eh ?

This game’s a hiding to nothing for Martin.

Win, well it was only Peterborough.

Lose, it was Peterborough FFS!!!

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Mar 15 with 3325 viewsKeithHaynes

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:22 - Mar 15 by onehunglow

Nobody’s comments are deleted unless they are offensive or attack others.
And definitely not for opinions on Martin, unless they fit the above.

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Mar 15 with 3244 viewsSTID2017

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Mar 15 by union_jack

Very true

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:58 - Mar 15 with 3304 viewsvetchonian

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Mar 15 by union_jack

Well if we get a win with a good performance creating chances similar to Stoke last week who created 14 shot attempts from 62% possession whilst we only managed 8 attempted shots with 77% possession on Saturday at Blackpool so if we can create and score whilst having possession I will be happy and as we know the Championship is a funny league who would have thought Barnsley would have held Fulham to a 1-1 draw in fact they were winning up until the 86th minute.

For me its all about his selection, formation and tactics...expectations are we should win of course but as Barnsley showed on Saturday that is not always the case.

But of course St Russell is to be protected

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:01 - Mar 15 with 3300 viewsonehunglow

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Mar 15 by KeithHaynes

Nobody’s comments are deleted unless they are offensive or attack others.
And definitely not for opinions on Martin, unless they fit the above.

Unless Keith..! That was the case last Saturday

I want to exchange views not abuse. I d rather do it privately . All are welcome.

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Mar 15 with 3292 viewsonehunglow

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:58 - Mar 15 by vetchonian

Well if we get a win with a good performance creating chances similar to Stoke last week who created 14 shot attempts from 62% possession whilst we only managed 8 attempted shots with 77% possession on Saturday at Blackpool so if we can create and score whilst having possession I will be happy and as we know the Championship is a funny league who would have thought Barnsley would have held Fulham to a 1-1 draw in fact they were winning up until the 86th minute.

For me its all about his selection, formation and tactics...expectations are we should win of course but as Barnsley showed on Saturday that is not always the case.

I reckon had Martin been less dogmatic at least 15 points more would have been gleaned . Our GD is also the worst for many years . This seems to have escaped people .
Russ has got away with blue murder

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:03 - Mar 15 with 3291 viewsunion_jack

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:58 - Mar 15 by vetchonian

Not protected by me anymore I have to say.

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:05 - Mar 15 with 3220 viewsSTID2017

No one is protecting Russell Martin.
However it is common sense that if we win say 1 0 or 2 -0, then it will be seen as no great shakes.
If we lose or even draw then he will be lambasted.
Even if we win by a hatful it will only be seen as papering over the cracks
So it is a lose lose tomorrow for RM

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Mar 15 with 3287 viewsonehunglow

Weather is warming up noticeably . Summer just around the corner.
Something to look forward to.
This year,we can go off on our holibobs without worrying about the playoffs
I ll miss it myself.

I’m hoping Huddersfield go up just so my old chum can see them back before the Grim Reaper ends his game .

If they don’t ,I’m hoping Boro go up. Decent club and loyal fans with very canny manager .

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Mar 15 with 3261 viewsvetchonian

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:05 - Mar 15 by STID2017

No one is protecting Russell Martin.
However it is common sense that if we win say 1 0 or 2 -0, then it will be seen as no great shakes.
If we lose or even draw then he will be lambasted.
Even if we win by a hatful it will only be seen as papering over the cracks
So it is a lose lose tomorrow for RM

He has brought this upon himself...He has demonstrated he is not willing to learn or adapt his philosophy to make the best of the resources available to him...whilst working towards his ultimate goal.

He has "shifted" his approach at times with result but soon reverts to type....
His interviews are always the same .....they were too at MKDons especially when his tactics etc were challenged.

I have said it before he is an idealist both in and out of football, and whilst there is nothing wrong with that at times ideals need to be "compromised" to cope with the reality of the situation you are in. Martin appears not to be able to do so or want to do so.
Its a shame because maybe just maybe there is a manager in there somewhere .

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:25 - Mar 15 with 3228 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57305/ogbeta-and-joseph-

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:54 - Mar 15 with 3196 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Peterborough United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:25 - Mar 15 by KeithHaynes

I predict 0 - 0 with us completing 2,000 passes.

Martin will say ' great game ...... just wait until you see what we have planned for Xmas'

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024