Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne voyage? 18:47 - Oct 10 with 3018 viewsE17hoop

Looks like Charlton might be back in January.

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/charlton-athletic-boss-keen-for-review-meeting-wi

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Bonne voyage? on 21:38 - Oct 10 with 2647 viewsozranger

Bonne would fit them, but I think the fans might find it hard to take him back after they were so c*cky about us buying him off them. I wonder if we will get our money back?

Also, that web site is yet another clickbait site. Don't read the report on our game last Friday. The writer did not attend the game, but made up the report, with errors like not including the handball incident or the fact that he says that Dykes' pen was down the middle (?!). Then he uses some quotes that were from somewhere else and in all cases not attributing any of it to the real authors. It's sort of like the Daily Fail.
Bonne voyage? on 22:16 - Oct 10 with 2518 viewsdaveB

No chance we'll get our money back, odd that he can't even get on the bench at the moment
Bonne voyage? on 22:35 - Oct 10 with 2431 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bonne voyage? on 22:16 - Oct 10 by daveB

No chance we'll get our money back, odd that he can't even get on the bench at the moment

May not get our money back, but also we may not have (almost definitely haven't) paid the full fee yet, so that just might get wiped out.

Bare bones.

Bonne voyage? on 23:24 - Oct 10 with 2342 viewsqueensparker

Beale’s bombed him out, no doubt. There were a few comments about people with the wrong attitude when Beale first arrived, and the only real obvious absence from the squad this season has been Bonne.

God knows what happened there but I doubt we’ll be seeing much of him again.
Bonne voyage? on 23:57 - Oct 10 with 2294 viewsdaveB

Bonne voyage? on 22:35 - Oct 10 by Antti_Heinola

May not get our money back, but also we may not have (almost definitely haven't) paid the full fee yet, so that just might get wiped out.

Yeah I think a lot of the fee for him was based on apperarances, promotion etc
Bonne voyage? on 01:07 - Oct 11 with 2249 viewsBoston

So, Bonne is gone, son.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bonne voyage? on 01:26 - Oct 11 with 2244 viewsLoftgirl

Bonne voyage? on 01:07 - Oct 11 by Boston

So, Bonne is gone, son.

Bonne voyage? on 02:07 - Oct 11 with 2208 viewsLblock

Sweet

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Bonne voyage? on 03:05 - Oct 11 with 2166 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I remember thinking in preseason that we were going to need his goals this season and that'd unfortunately, because of our lack of firepower up front, he would have a big role to play.

Happy that's not the case.
Bonne voyage? on 08:56 - Oct 11 with 1831 viewsYokelR

Tend to agree its probably more about attitude than potential? Beale seems to have improved just about everyone but Bonne? Can lead a horse to water?
Combined with some of his immature comments think he'll be gone in Jan. Plainly doesn't feature in Beales plans in any way?
He'll slip down the divisions.
Bonne voyage? on 09:26 - Oct 11 with 1737 viewsfrancisbowles

Bonne voyage? on 23:24 - Oct 10 by queensparker

Beale’s bombed him out, no doubt. There were a few comments about people with the wrong attitude when Beale first arrived, and the only real obvious absence from the squad this season has been Bonne.

God knows what happened there but I doubt we’ll be seeing much of him again.

Came on at Millwall, five games ago and was an unused sub against Stoke a game later.
We have better optiions and he can't get in. We will have a similar issue with maybe leaving out one of our four cbs. It was noticeable though that Shodipo got on the bench ahead of him on Saturday. Could be that he just earn't that training better.
Bonne voyage? on 09:29 - Oct 11 with 1727 viewsbosh67

It's my one surprise under MB that Bonne hasn't really had the chance to show what he can do. He had a good pre-season, a few good cameos but obviously the thinking is that he wants out and perhaps there isn't much point in playing a player who wants out? If indeed that is the case? I certainly think he is a more experienced option that Armstrong, even though Armstrong is coming through. Obviously Armstrong is the future but I am surprised Bonne hasn't had a real chance. I don't think we have ever given him a proper run. But that happens with certain players every so often.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bonne voyage? on 10:00 - Oct 11 with 1648 viewspaulparker

Crap signing and awful player , won’t be missed

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bonne voyage? on 10:02 - Oct 11 with 1648 viewsRs_Holy

I'm afraid he is not quite good enough. He can join the long list of strikers who the club have taken a punt on and it has not worked out. Anyone remember Lee Bowyers 'the cat that got the cream' look when interviewed after Charlton sold him to us???.... btw I see Conor Washington is back in the Championship and has 1 goal in 12 games this season for Rotherham.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2022 10:54]
Bonne voyage? on 10:16 - Oct 11 with 1575 viewsWestbourneR

I actually, momentarily, forgot he existed.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024