Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game 09:13 - Jun 29 with 3048 viewsKeithHaynes

He might not even be at Southampton come Boxing Day as Penc pointed out.

But if he is will Swansea fans see this is just another game ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 09:25 - Jun 29 with 2228 viewsWhiterockin

Not just another game for me. Any match against an ex manager has extra spice. Throw in the compensation issue and the way Southampton have tried to play it and I would love to finish above them.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 09:27 - Jun 29 with 2198 viewsonehunglow

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 09:25 - Jun 29 by Whiterockin

Not just another game for me. Any match against an ex manager has extra spice. Throw in the compensation issue and the way Southampton have tried to play it and I would love to finish above them.

I see HE had a leaving party with all his acolytes grinning away.
Didn’t seem to be too sad to leave us really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 09:30 - Jun 29 with 2210 viewsWhiterockin

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 09:27 - Jun 29 by onehunglow

I see HE had a leaving party with all his acolytes grinning away.
Didn’t seem to be too sad to leave us really

If the time frame was genuine or was it an end of season photo.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 10:31 - Jun 29 with 2135 viewsKeithHaynes

Taken on Saturday apparently.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 11:19 - Jun 29 with 2068 viewsonehunglow

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 09:30 - Jun 29 by Whiterockin

If the time frame was genuine or was it an end of season photo.

Just seems odd Whitey

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 12:08 - Jun 29 with 2035 viewsguthrieintherain

Normally a game against an ex manager is a big deal.

Martinez the League Cup game against Wigan as an example.

But Martin didn't really achieve anything not being mean spirited it's just a fact.

So the Saints game is just another game for me.

It only becomes a big game when you lose a manager who the fans really wanted to stay.

But if Southampton came in for Duff now and we had Russ back I would be gutted and I think most of the fan base would think the same.

It had gone stale and we needed a change.
Southampton have done us a massive favour.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2023 12:17]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 15:52 - Jun 29 with 1955 viewsSullutaCreturned

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 12:08 - Jun 29 by guthrieintherain

But Martin didn't really achieve anything not being mean spirited it's just a fact.

It only becomes a big game when you lose a manager who the fans really wanted to stay.

But if Southampton came in for Duff now and we had Russ back I would be gutted and I think most of the fan base would think the same.

Absolutely 100% agree.
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 16:36 - Jun 29 with 1908 viewsEagleEye

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 12:08 - Jun 29 by guthrieintherain

We’ll never know if Martin was finally on an upward trajectory with us as we had spells that were incredibly good and spells that were absolutely dreadful.

Lots of optimism & enthusiasm about Duff. I think we should wait & see until a ball is kicked in anger before talking him up too much.

It’ll be interesting to see who we bring in as we have very poor options at full back, wing back or wing, lack of quality up front except for Piroe. All the business experts have pronounced that we should cash in & do some ‘good business’. Be careful what you wish for.

Southampton games are just 2 out of 46, just another couple of games for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 17:07 - Jun 29 with 1876 viewsFireboy2

Only the doube doube, just saying 🤷
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 17:52 - Jun 29 with 1839 viewsmax936

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 09:25 - Jun 29 by Whiterockin

Nor me, still haven't forgotten they're win at the Liberty that sent us down, so I hope we go out gun's blazing in trying to beat them.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 18:36 - Jun 29 with 1794 viewsHugeEnkins

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 17:07 - Jun 29 by Fireboy2

Not to be forgotten!
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 18:48 - Jun 29 with 1795 viewsSullutaCreturned

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 17:07 - Jun 29 by Fireboy2

That was just 2 games from that crap team up the road. We'll have much stiffer competition next season.
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 18:52 - Jun 29 with 1792 viewsswan_si

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 18:36 - Jun 29 by HugeEnkins

Not to be forgotten!

And forever be enjoyed.
Had a kickback off my bench saw last week, dislocated my thumb so unable to work, I watched all 4 games back to back on YouTube yesterday, only because I knew the results.🤪🤣
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 18:54 - Jun 29 with 1777 viewsHugeEnkins

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 18:52 - Jun 29 by swan_si

And forever be enjoyed.
Had a kickback off my bench saw last week, dislocated my thumb so unable to work, I watched all 4 games back to back on YouTube yesterday, only because I knew the results.🤪🤣

YJB!
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 20:14 - Jun 29 with 1745 viewsguthrieintherain

Yes that was nice but lets be honest they have been rubbish for a long time now especially the last 2 seasons.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 20:20 - Jun 29 with 1730 viewsmax936

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 18:52 - Jun 29 by swan_si

And forever be enjoyed.

I hjad a kickback off the wife last weekend and I'm still limping

I am in work though

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 21:29 - Jun 29 with 1672 viewsswan_si

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 20:20 - Jun 29 by max936

I hjad a kickback off the wife last weekend and I'm still limping

I am in work though

🤣 its a pain in the thumb, if I don't work i don't get paid, but at least I learned how to use a remote control with my left hand.
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 21:33 - Jun 29 with 1670 viewsmax936

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 21:29 - Jun 29 by swan_si

🤣 its a pain in the thumb, if I don't work i don't get paid, but at least I learned how to use a remote control with my left hand.

Have you got to put your pint down to use the remote or can you multi task

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 21:43 - Jun 29 with 1664 viewsFireboy2

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 20:14 - Jun 29 by guthrieintherain

Yes that was nice but lets be honest they have been rubbish for a long time now especially the last 2 seasons.

Rubbish? Finishing mid table two seasons ago and almost making the play offs is not rubbish, getting relegated is rubbish.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2023 21:46]
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 21:44 - Jun 29 with 1662 viewsFireboy2

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 18:48 - Jun 29 by SullutaCreturned

That was just 2 games from that crap team up the road. We'll have much stiffer competition next season.

The only manager in our history to have done it.

Twice 🤷
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 21:59 - Jun 29 with 1641 viewsDr_Winston

It's a shame that some people are fixated about two fixtures against a not very good Cardiff side as opposed to the 26 fixtures against other teams that we got not a lot out of.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:03 - Jun 29 with 1647 viewsJackDragon

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 21:59 - Jun 29 by Dr_Winston

It's a shame that some people are fixated about two fixtures against a not very good Cardiff side as opposed to the 26 fixtures against other teams that we got not a lot out of.

Cardif were not very good when Cooper was in charge here and Cardiff were not very good in the Premier League either but I don't remember us beating them home and away in 1 season let alone back to back seasons. Some people need to take off the RM hating specs and just appreciate that back to back doubles is actually quite an achievement within the history of our football club. STID
[Post edited 29 Jun 2023 22:04]
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:06 - Jun 29 with 1636 viewsFireboy2

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 21:59 - Jun 29 by Dr_Winston

I suspect that you are probably in your twenties or thirties as if you were older you would understand that the scum are our sworn enemies, no matter how sh!t they are beating twice in a season would be a dream of many an older jack b@stard.

Martin did it twice and imo no matter how he did he should be remembered for something better managers couldn't do.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2023 22:08]
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:12 - Jun 29 with 1611 viewsDr_Winston

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:06 - Jun 29 by Fireboy2

I suspect that you are probably in your twenties or thirties as if you were older you would understand that the scum are our sworn enemies, no matter how sh!t they are beating twice in a season would be a dream of many an older jack b@stard.

Martin did it twice and imo no matter how he did he should be remembered for something better managers couldn't do.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2023 22:08]

I'm 44. Mature enough to understand that beating Cardiff isn't the be all and end all of how our performance is evaluated. Sadly some people aren't past that point. Sadly some people see beating them twice as better than not being mostly total shite for the best part of half a season.

If we lost both games against Cardiff but still got promoted then who really would give a f*ck other than some serious sad cases?
[Post edited 29 Jun 2023 22:13]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:20 - Jun 29 with 1604 viewsFireboy2

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:12 - Jun 29 by Dr_Winston

I'm 44. Mature enough to understand that beating Cardiff isn't the be all and end all of how our performance is evaluated. Sadly some people aren't past that point. Sadly some people see beating them twice as better than not being mostly total shite for the best part of half a season.

If we lost both games against Cardiff but still got promoted then who really would give a f*ck other than some serious sad cases?
[Post edited 29 Jun 2023 22:13]

Sadly eh 😕

I'm sad for you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024