Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
⚽️ Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread Report ** 22:03 - Jul 31 with 19278 viewsModeratorC

And of course, Harrison Ashby.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60572/swans-draw-as-ntch

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 22:06 - Jul 31 with 7354 viewsJackDragon

Seeing this thread has made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. STID
Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 22:41 - Jul 31 with 7304 viewsKeithHaynes

I hope there’s no new signings 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 09:34 - Aug 1 with 7113 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wonder how many will turn up for first match.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 09:59 - Aug 1 with 7108 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 09:34 - Aug 1 by felixstowe_jack

20k plus.

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 10:54 - Aug 1 with 7051 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 09:59 - Aug 1 by KeithHaynes

20k plus.

You’d hope so. Brum will probably sell their allocation.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 11:01 - Aug 1 with 7043 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 09:34 - Aug 1 by felixstowe_jack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 12:00 - Aug 1 with 7011 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 10:54 - Aug 1 by union_jack

You’d hope so. Brum will probably sell their allocation.

Sold out.

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Aug 1 with 6889 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 12:00 - Aug 1 by KeithHaynes

Sold out.

Brum’s allocation or home seats?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 20:02 - Aug 1 with 6670 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Aug 1 by union_jack

go on ticket master they show a map of blue dots. Sure first game of the season is gonna sell out.

Poll: what is more Exciting

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 20:40 - Aug 1 with 6628 viewslifelong

It’s going to an interesting season, looking forward to it.
Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Aug 1 with 6603 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 20:02 - Aug 1 by RhonddaSwans

go on ticket master they show a map of blue dots. Sure first game of the season is gonna sell out.

The family stand looks little more than half full. The West and East are pretty much sold out.

I'd say right now we could be around 18.5k depending on Brum.
Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 20:59 - Aug 1 with 6575 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Aug 1 by SullutaCreturned

The family stand looks little more than half full. The West and East are pretty much sold out.

I'd say right now we could be around 18.5k depending on Brum.

Just over 17000 sold by lunchtime today, including away fans and STH.
There is usually a rush for tickets in the last few days before a big game, so likely to be nearer 20000.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 21:11 - Aug 1 with 6541 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 21:32 - Aug 1 with 6490 viewsDr_Winston

It won't sell out. 18,000 maybe.

I look forward to wild predictions of our imminent promotion if we win, and tedious declarations of our haplessness and pending relocation to League One if we don't.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 21:51 - Aug 1 with 6447 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread on 14:36 - Aug 1 by union_jack

Birmingham sold out I believe.

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 22:46 - Aug 1 with 6385 viewsRichardO

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 21:32 - Aug 1 by Dr_Winston

I look forward to wild predictions of our imminent promotion if we win, and tedious declarations of our haplessness and pending relocation to League One if we don't.

You won't be disappointed either way then.... unless it ends in a draw, then who knows what the predictions will be?🤷‍♂️
Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 15:05 - Aug 2 with 5973 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 21:32 - Aug 1 by Dr_Winston

Swans fans eh !! happy when winning, unhappy when losing.

No different to any other sports fans the world over.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 15:18 - Aug 2 with 5951 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 15:05 - Aug 2 by Flashberryjack

Swans fans eh !! happy when winning, unhappy when losing.

No different to any other sports fans the world over.

Truth be known I have never met so many moaning, negative, whinging wet wipes in any support I’ve ever witnessed.

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 16:11 - Aug 2 with 5893 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 15:18 - Aug 2 by KeithHaynes

Truth be known I have never met so many moaning, negative, whinging wet wipes in any support I’ve ever witnessed.

Really Keith! Go on any forum if any club in the land and you’ll find exactly the same. That’s folk for ya!

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 16:28 - Aug 2 with 5873 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 16:11 - Aug 2 by union_jack

Really Keith! Go on any forum if any club in the land and you’ll find exactly the same. That’s folk for ya!

Maybe I’ve actually rid myself of all the negative influences in my life to notice.

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 17:09 - Aug 2 with 5824 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 15:18 - Aug 2 by KeithHaynes

Maybe you need to get out more.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 17:44 - Aug 2 with 5770 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 17:09 - Aug 2 by Flashberryjack

Maybe you need to get out more.

We really shouldn't have the likes of me following the team
We should leave it to the real fans , the ones who never moan
Ever
Innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 17:46 - Aug 2 with 5772 viewsjack247

I think it’s just a minority who shout very loudly.

My guess is the general mood would be cautious optimism.
Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 17:47 - Aug 2 with 5772 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 17:44 - Aug 2 by onehunglow

Ever
Innit

One of your better posts.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 17:54 - Aug 2 with 5751 viewsjack247

Swansea City v Birmingham City : Matchday Thread **UPDATED TUES on 17:44 - Aug 2 by onehunglow

Ever
Innit

Never moan? Nah, sometimes it’s justified.

When it’s constant, it becomes tiresome and brings other people down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024