Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok Duff Goes. 22:55 - Sep 19 with 3922 viewsmax936

Who can come in and move the team forward?, a foreign coach, but he'd no doubt want big money.

Need an experienced campaigner to sort this ramble out, but I'm at a loss as to who.?
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 22:56]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ok Duff Goes. on 22:58 - Sep 19 with 3348 viewsSTID2017

Nathan Jones is probably preparing to drive down as we speak ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Ok Duff Goes. on 22:59 - Sep 19 with 3343 viewsmagicdaps10

Philipe Clement or Kevin Muscat.

Saying that, you will be suprised the damage this appointment has done........we are in serious trouble as it stands.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ok Duff Goes. on 23:29 - Sep 19 with 3268 viewsFireboy2

Ok Duff Goes. on 22:59 - Sep 19 by magicdaps10

Saying that, you will be suprised the damage this appointment has done........we are in serious trouble as it stands.

This ^

If he goes, he goes, our club still runs on, joey takes over in the interim, results pick up because players want to play for him, everyone loves joey, we get another manager, we lose a few games and people get het up once again because we arent winning every games, repeat, repeat, repeat, you get my drift fellas 🤷
Ok Duff Goes. on 23:34 - Sep 19 with 3252 viewsmajorraglan

Ok Duff Goes. on 22:59 - Sep 19 by magicdaps10

Do you reckon the club could actually recruit one of those 2, I have my reservations tbh.

I know Nathan Jones has been successful in the past, but I’m not sure he’s the right fit, but who knows. I’d look towards Spain, someone who’s done relatively well out there and plays a decent brand of footy. He’s getting a bit old now and would be very unlikely to ever manage again given he’s been out of the game a while, but I’d give Guidolin another shot.
Ok Duff Goes. on 23:40 - Sep 19 with 3236 viewsQJumpingJack

Luke Williams
Ok Duff Goes. on 23:44 - Sep 19 with 3226 viewsTrefynwySwan

Osian Roberts
Ok Duff Goes. on 23:49 - Sep 19 with 3207 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ex manager Paul Clement was at the game this evening. His g family were linked to QPR and he is from those parts.

Duff seemed a lot more up beat in his post match interview talking about building blocks. He praised his centre backs but criticised h the players who came on as subs who he said s did not help the teams. Coopers red card was too late to affect anything.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ok Duff Goes. on 23:57 - Sep 19 with 3200 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Russell Martin will be available on a free soon.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

Ok Duff Goes. on 00:16 - Sep 20 with 3173 viewsKeithHaynes

Ok Duff Goes. on 23:29 - Sep 19 by Fireboy2

This ^

If he goes, he goes, our club still runs on, joey takes over in the interim, results pick up because players want to play for him, everyone loves joey, we get another manager, we lose a few games and people get het up once again because we arent winning every games, repeat, repeat, repeat, you get my drift fellas 🤷

Not sure Joe has the knowledge or ability to be a manager at this point. Could ruin him. Leon was hardly a revelation.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ok Duff Goes. on 00:18 - Sep 20 with 3166 viewsFireboy2

Ok Duff Goes. on 00:16 - Sep 20 by KeithHaynes

Not sure Joe has the knowledge or ability to be a manager at this point. Could ruin him. Leon was hardly a revelation.

In the interim Keith.
Ok Duff Goes. on 00:42 - Sep 20 with 3133 viewsRobbie

Obvious short term solution would be Alan Curtis , but much as I repect him so much can he handle modern day footballers and their agents lurking , not his ethos thankfully .

No wonder Potter took a 5 year contract at Chelsea , then booted after a few games lost ,
Knew the pitfalls but weatlhy by being smart .

Next in the pecking order for us if things go pear shaped after this weekend , no idea .
Ok Duff Goes. on 07:43 - Sep 20 with 2923 viewsYossarian

Osian ROBERTS as DOF and Cameron Toshack as Head Coach.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Ok Duff Goes. on 07:58 - Sep 20 with 2883 viewsmagicdaps10

Ok Duff Goes. on 23:34 - Sep 19 by majorraglan

Do you reckon the club could actually recruit one of those 2, I have my reservations tbh.

I know Nathan Jones has been successful in the past, but I’m not sure he’s the right fit, but who knows. I’d look towards Spain, someone who’s done relatively well out there and plays a decent brand of footy. He’s getting a bit old now and would be very unlikely to ever manage again given he’s been out of the game a while, but I’d give Guidolin another shot.

They have the money after another profitable sale/s......hardly any of that money was spent given this summer we didn't need to sell after the investment that has yet to come to light even after the window closed.
Remember we kept it quiet not to disclose our spending power 😂

I think it wouldn't be an issue our side getting either in but the sticking point would be if they wanted to come here considering the mess the yanks have got us in.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ok Duff Goes. on 08:22 - Sep 20 with 2849 viewsjack247

It’s not really the fans job to identify replacements, that’s down to Watson and Coleman.

Very few, if any, were talking about Martin or Cooper before they were actually linked to us. We can see it’s not working with Duff at the moment. The vast majority of us will have no idea who is available and affordable, especially if they are at another club with the season underway.
Ok Duff Goes. on 21:46 - Sep 20 with 2568 viewsFlashberryjack

I reckon this guy could a better job than Duff, at least he knows his football.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1145903979699406

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ok Duff Goes. on 22:25 - Sep 20 with 2512 viewsmax936

Ok Duff Goes. on 08:22 - Sep 20 by jack247

It’s not really the fans job to identify replacements, that’s down to Watson and Coleman.

Very few, if any, were talking about Martin or Cooper before they were actually linked to us. We can see it’s not working with Duff at the moment. The vast majority of us will have no idea who is available and affordable, especially if they are at another club with the season underway.

"It’s not really the fans job to identify replacements"

Really,?

I don't know if you're aware but this is a Fans Forum where lots of things can be chatted about all be it hypothetically. which will absolutely zero percent baring on what the club decide.

Just thought I'd point this out, as you seem to be struggling with the concept of the forum.

Ok Duff Goes. on 00:50 - Sep 21 with 2434 viewsRhonddaSwans

Ashley Williams and Angel Rangel.....

Poll: what is more Exciting

Ok Duff Goes. on 04:47 - Sep 21 with 2416 viewsKilkennyjack

Ok Duff Goes. on 00:50 - Sep 21 by RhonddaSwans

Ashley Williams and Angel Rangel.....

What a shot in the arm that would be.

Do it Huw.

Beware of the Risen People

Ok Duff Goes. on 08:14 - Sep 21 with 2321 viewsjack247

Ok Duff Goes. on 22:25 - Sep 20 by max936

"It’s not really the fans job to identify replacements"

Really,?

I don't know if you're aware but this is a Fans Forum where lots of things can be chatted about all be it hypothetically. which will absolutely zero percent baring on what the club decide.

Just thought I'd point this out, as you seem to be struggling with the concept of the forum.

Let’s not get like this Max. You had a bit of a hissy fit the other day.

Yes, of course it’s all about opinions. If you’ve read my post as ‘no one is entitled to an opinion’, it wasn’t intended like that and I don’t think it reads like that.

The reason you’re as a loss as to who is that none of us have any idea who will replace Duff. Just like none of us suggested Martin or Cooper before they were linked to us.
Ok Duff Goes. on 08:49 - Sep 21 with 2290 viewsBryanSwan

Luke Williams, Ian Evatt or for a more continental approach Christian Titz.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Ok Duff Goes. on 14:10 - Sep 21 with 2160 viewspembsjack

I'd like Luke Williams personally from what I've seen of County. However I do worry at how bad things will be for the board to actually get rid of Duff, it may be a case of an experienced head to grind out the results.
Ok Duff Goes. on 15:22 - Sep 21 with 2109 viewskrunchykarrot

Ok Duff Goes. on 07:43 - Sep 20 by Yossarian

Osian ROBERTS as DOF and Cameron Toshack as Head Coach.

That would be ideal in my world.
Ok Duff Goes. on 16:37 - Sep 21 with 2048 viewsBarrySwan

Kevin Cullis
[Post edited 21 Sep 2023 16:37]
Ok Duff Goes. on 17:17 - Sep 21 with 2012 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Ok Duff Goes. on 16:37 - Sep 21 by BarrySwan

Kevin Cullis
[Post edited 21 Sep 2023 16:37]

I’d take Kevin Mcallister at this point. At least he would sort out the wet bandits masquerading as footballers.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Ok Duff Goes. on 18:13 - Sep 21 with 1976 viewsmax936

Ok Duff Goes. on 08:14 - Sep 21 by jack247

Let’s not get like this Max. You had a bit of a hissy fit the other day.

Yes, of course it’s all about opinions. If you’ve read my post as ‘no one is entitled to an opinion’, it wasn’t intended like that and I don’t think it reads like that.

The reason you’re as a loss as to who is that none of us have any idea who will replace Duff. Just like none of us suggested Martin or Cooper before they were linked to us.

I was clearly angry the other day which you're now calling a hissy fit, that's all in your head, because I was most certainly not, I just didn't what to get embroiled in pages and pages of post after posts with you.

Are you familiar with the Gold Coast cause you got very similar traits to someone who was.

Anyway you crack on. Got far more important things to see to than to play on here, all night.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024