Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Braverman 23:22 - Nov 6 with 9426 viewsbuilthjack

Pure evil,scum.
Homeless people, living in tents, it’s a lifestyle choice. Her words.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Braverman on 08:05 - Nov 7 with 3147 viewsjackrmee

I worked for a homelessness charity for 5 years. Not one of the service users I met “chose” to be sleeping rough.
If she means that sleeping in a tent is a lifestyle choice, compared to sleeping in a bus stop, maybe she is right.

I’m all for homing asylum seekers, but why don’t the government use these 4/5 star hotels, such as Stradey Park, for our homeless veterans?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Braverman on 08:41 - Nov 7 with 3133 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Braverman on 08:05 - Nov 7 by jackrmee

I worked for a homelessness charity for 5 years. Not one of the service users I met “chose” to be sleeping rough.
If she means that sleeping in a tent is a lifestyle choice, compared to sleeping in a bus stop, maybe she is right.

I’m all for homing asylum seekers, but why don’t the government use these 4/5 star hotels, such as Stradey Park, for our homeless veterans?

Makes you wonder why there is any homeless in Wales after 20 years of Labour and Drakeford in charge. Over 120,000 long term empty properties in Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Braverman on 08:51 - Nov 7 with 3129 viewsmax936

Braverman on 08:41 - Nov 7 by felixstowe_jack

Makes you wonder why there is any homeless in Wales after 20 years of Labour and Drakeford in charge. Over 120,000 long term empty properties in Wales.

Same old, same old from you as usual, I expect you think Braveman is a wonderful woman.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Braverman on 09:27 - Nov 7 with 3113 viewsonehunglow

Braverman on 08:51 - Nov 7 by max936

Same old, same old from you as usual, I expect you think Braveman is a wonderful woman.

Pure evil though?
I can think of many worse .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Braverman on 09:52 - Nov 7 with 3104 viewsmax936

Braverman on 09:27 - Nov 7 by onehunglow

Pure evil though?

Being evil isn't confined to just one person, there's a very, very long list and she seems intent on reaches the top, making decent progress towards her goal as well fair play and smiley miley Sunny Sunak is to much of a coward to rein her in.

Braverman on 09:54 - Nov 7 with 3100 viewsonehunglow

Braverman on 09:52 - Nov 7 by max936

Being evil isn't confined to just one person, there's a very, very long list and she seems intent on reaches the top, making decent progress towards her goal as well fair play and smiley miley Sunny Sunak is to much of a coward to rein her in.

I’ve been called vile myself so it’s a word that makes my senses shake.

And a good morning to you

Braverman on 10:05 - Nov 7 with 3049 viewscontroversial_jack

Braverman on 08:41 - Nov 7 by felixstowe_jack

Do those properties belong to the govt?
Braverman on 10:12 - Nov 7 with 3092 viewsWhiterockin

Braverman on 10:05 - Nov 7 by controversial_jack

Do those properties belong to the govt?

Probably not. But the Senedd have the powers to implement changes, remember we do things differently in Wales.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

Braverman on 10:18 - Nov 7 with 3038 viewscontroversial_jack

Braverman on 10:12 - Nov 7 by Whiterockin

Probably not. But the Senedd have the powers to implement changes, remember we do things differently in Wales.

They are obviously privately owned, so the govt can't do anything with them.
Braverman on 10:38 - Nov 7 with 3072 viewsWhiterockin

Braverman on 10:18 - Nov 7 by controversial_jack

They are obviously privately owned, so the govt can't do anything with them.

They are interfering with privately owned holiday lets.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Braverman on 11:08 - Nov 7 with 3003 viewscontroversial_jack

Braverman on 10:38 - Nov 7 by Whiterockin

They are interfering with privately owned holiday lets.

Yes, and they shouldn't
Braverman on 11:18 - Nov 7 with 3045 viewsmax936

Braverman on 09:54 - Nov 7 by onehunglow

I’ve been called vile myself so it’s a word that makes my senses shake.

And a good morning to you

And the Top of the morning to ur's Sir

Braverman on 12:22 - Nov 7 with 3003 viewsFlashberryjack

Lets be honest, the majority of people living on the streets are addicts of one thing or another, what can be done to help these poor people I honestly don't know.

As for the genuine people that find themselves homeless for one reason or another, then everything should be done to rehome them, whether that be in temporary or permanent accommodation, unfortunately, most temporary homes are taken by illegals immigrants, and a lot of council owned properties are used to house legal immigrants.

There is undoubtedly a shortage of houses in the UK, continued build new houses is unsustainable, the truth is, this island is overcrowded and it's getting more overcrowded year by year, where's my tin helmet.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Braverman on 12:44 - Nov 7 with 2993 viewsonehunglow

Braverman on 12:22 - Nov 7 by Flashberryjack

Lets be honest, the majority of people living on the streets are addicts of one thing or another, what can be done to help these poor people I honestly don't know.

As for the genuine people that find themselves homeless for one reason or another, then everything should be done to rehome them, whether that be in temporary or permanent accommodation, unfortunately, most temporary homes are taken by illegals immigrants, and a lot of council owned properties are used to house legal immigrants.

There is undoubtedly a shortage of houses in the UK, continued build new houses is unsustainable, the truth is, this island is overcrowded and it's getting more overcrowded year by year, where's my tin helmet.

Spoke to a Liverpool councillor once and he said there was enough accommodation for homeless BUT Many didn’t go because they do not accept drugs .
It is a sad state of affair.
Drugs….and some want them to be given out like candy

Braverman on 12:49 - Nov 7 with 2937 viewscontroversial_jack

Braverman on 12:44 - Nov 7 by onehunglow

Spoke to a Liverpool councillor once and he said there was enough accommodation for homeless BUT Many didn’t go because they do not accept drugs .
It is a sad state of affair.
Drugs….and some want them to be given out like candy

They are going to get them anyway
Braverman on 13:21 - Nov 7 with 2949 viewspencoedjack

Pure evil though?

Some posters who call her evil except Hamas & Putin as the good guys.
Braverman on 13:25 - Nov 7 with 2894 viewscontroversial_jack

Braverman on 13:21 - Nov 7 by pencoedjack

i'm not sure she's evil, just misguided and very very right wing in her views
Braverman on 13:27 - Nov 7 with 2939 viewsonehunglow

I’m not sure she’s the. OST empathetic politician but to describe her as Builth does really is OTT
Ukraine still seeing women and children and babies butchered by Vladimir but it’s ok.

Finally ,Israelis don’t shove babies into ovens before cutting their heads off.

This is the level Israelis are dealing with

Stop the rockets and then we will see how Vile they are

Braverman on 13:40 - Nov 7 with 2888 viewscontroversial_jack

Braverman on 13:27 - Nov 7 by onehunglow

I’m not sure she’s the. OST empathetic politician but to describe her as Builth does really is OTT
Ukraine still seeing women and children and babies butchered by Vladimir but it’s ok.

Finally ,Israelis don’t shove babies into ovens before cutting their heads off.

This is the level Israelis are dealing with

Stop the rockets and then we will see how Vile they are

i'm not sure what babies had their heads cut off , that story was debunked weeks ago.

Apparently, Satanyahu wants to use gas on the HAMAS tunnels, how ironic
Braverman on 18:06 - Nov 7 with 2844 viewsDr_Winston

It's emotive and stupid language from a stupid member of a stupid Government.

That being said, it's not entirely inaccurate in a lot of cases for several reasons. There's certainly a very high likelihood that if someone finds themselves homeless in a tent, then choices they have made in their lives would have played a large part in putting them there.

Whether that's people who make the decision for whatever reason to up sticks and shift thousands of miles to the UK with no guarantee of support or accommodation, or the previously mentioned (numerous and very well documented examples of) people with addiction issues who choose not to remain in supported accommodation because of the restrictions that go hand in hand with it.

Of course on the flip side there are those who find themselves on the streets through no fault of their own, largely as a result of mental health issues. For example, a high proportion of rough sleepers are veterans suffering from untreated PTSD. If Braverman is aware of the differences, it sums up her stupidity that she went on the attack without at least attempting to make the distinction.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2023 18:08]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Braverman on 19:06 - Nov 7 with 2801 viewsbuilthjack

Pure evil though?

Anyone who thinks that people living in a tent choose to do so is evil. She hasn’t a bloody clue.
I’m ok Jack is her attitude.
Lots of these are kids of 16 from poor backgrounds, broken homes, who have no chance of a decent start in life. No chance at all.
Then this evil woman chooses to say what she did.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Braverman on 19:23 - Nov 7 with 2786 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Braverman on 12:22 - Nov 7 by Flashberryjack

The other side of the argument is if you owned a shop or other business or even a flat in London and there was a load of tents in your doorway with people doing drugs begging and pissing everywhere you’d want them removed asap even though you may have sympathy with their plight.

If braverman had been more politically aware and just highlighted the genuine concerns around homelessness instead of making it look like an all out unnecessary attack then perhaps she wouldn’t be getting this backlash.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Braverman on 19:51 - Nov 7 with 2773 viewsGwyn737

Braverman on 19:23 - Nov 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The other side of the argument is if you owned a shop or other business or even a flat in London and there was a load of tents in your doorway with people doing drugs begging and pissing everywhere you’d want them removed asap even though you may have sympathy with their plight.

If braverman had been more politically aware and just highlighted the genuine concerns around homelessness instead of making it look like an all out unnecessary attack then perhaps she wouldn’t be getting this backlash.

Spot on.

Tone is important.
Braverman on 21:04 - Nov 7 with 2727 viewsKeithHaynes

Braverman on 19:23 - Nov 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Is the right answer !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Braverman on 21:14 - Nov 7 with 2714 viewsjackrmee

I don’t think that’s true

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024