Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
North East QPR fans 13:04 - Feb 1 with 1510 viewsMikeyG85

I’ve recently moved to Middlesbrough and I’m keen to do a few away games. Are there many on here travelling from gods country?
North East QPR fans on 13:37 - Feb 1 with 1442 viewsBoston

None in Middlesbrough that I ever came across, but bumped into a few at away games who were dotted around Newcastle, and Durham come to think of it.
Wasn't there a bloke from Blyth chipped in on a thread a month or two ago?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

North East QPR fans on 16:08 - Feb 1 with 1265 viewslankylancaster

I've lived in Bishop Auckland for the past 8 years, which is about half an hour west of Middlesbrough. I normally try to get to the local away games (Boro, Sunderland, Newcastle - perish the thought!) Not been for a fair while though, through combination of having a newborn on the scene and preferring to spend my money on more enjoyable things than going to our away games at the moment! Probably more likely to need to go to away games at Hartlepool in the near future than any of the aforementioned teams...
Are you completely new in the area or have you previously been of a Northern persuasion?
North East QPR fans on 16:19 - Feb 1 with 1225 viewsWokingR

North East QPR fans on 16:08 - Feb 1 by lankylancaster

I've lived in Bishop Auckland for the past 8 years, which is about half an hour west of Middlesbrough. I normally try to get to the local away games (Boro, Sunderland, Newcastle - perish the thought!) Not been for a fair while though, through combination of having a newborn on the scene and preferring to spend my money on more enjoyable things than going to our away games at the moment! Probably more likely to need to go to away games at Hartlepool in the near future than any of the aforementioned teams...
Are you completely new in the area or have you previously been of a Northern persuasion?

Steady !
I'm not sure you're allowed to ask someone what their 'persuasion' is these days.
North East QPR fans on 16:34 - Feb 1 with 1186 viewsBoston

North East QPR fans on 16:19 - Feb 1 by WokingR

Steady !
I'm not sure you're allowed to ask someone what their 'persuasion' is these days.

That'll put the mockers on Tony Curtis and Roger Moore doing another series.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

North East QPR fans on 19:38 - Feb 1 with 959 viewsMikeyG85

I’m new to the area, although I’ve been coming up to visit my partners family for 5 years prior to moving.

I’m tempted to do Sunderland away in a few weeks?
North East QPR fans on 20:03 - Feb 1 with 901 viewsstowmarketrange

North East QPR fans on 19:38 - Feb 1 by MikeyG85

I’m new to the area, although I’ve been coming up to visit my partners family for 5 years prior to moving.

I’m tempted to do Sunderland away in a few weeks?

There’s definitely an older guy in Hartlepool who does a lot of northern away games.We saw him at Blackpool and Middlesbrough a couple of seasons ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024