Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Trotman 10:05 - Aug 30 with 2413 viewsPhil

I think Neil Trotman has the attributes we need for a dominant centre half, which is what our defence is crying out for.

He's had a bad start to his Rochdale career, far too many mistakes in pre-season and regular season, culminating in his disaster at Oldham.

In many ways he reminds me of Nathan Stanton. He seems to have an air about him that strikes of over-confidence, and the way he lost his head at Oldham seemed very reminiscent of some of Stanton's "moments".

This (believe it or not) is not a character assassination, more a desire to see Trotman get more game time and ease him back to his best. The ability is there but the concentration levels have to be 100%, and for some reason that's slipping at the moment.

Trotman is tall, strong and fast - all of which adds up to the ideal Centre Half. I hope we don't give up on him too quickly. If he hadn't had injury problems and loss of form at his last club, we'd never have had a chance to sign him in the first place. Plus he must be costing us a few bob in wages, we need to get the best out of him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024