Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-existent advertising for tonights game 12:21 - Oct 4 with 1936 viewsPhil

Not posted on this specific subject before, but the lack of advertising for tonights game has really got my back up.

I know it's the same every time, but tonight is a bit of a different case, it's a very cheap game to attend, it's an early kick-off which people need to be aware of, and it's a cup game so wouldn't appear on any fixture lists issued at the start of the season. Lots of reasons there why people would miss the game who otherwise would want to attend.

What happened to the posters outside newsagents detailing the next home match? Failing that I'm sure there's lots of shops would be happy to let Dale put a poster up in the window for a few days. Unless you check the websites, you wouldn't even know there was a game tonight.

For goodness sake, even the notice outside the stadium still had Wycombe down as the next match, and that was this morning!

*EDIT* Since the club don't want to advertise themselves, would it be possible for a small amount of Trust money to go into advertising space in local media, posters etc?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024