Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
400 free tickets 11:43 - Nov 22 with 20891 viewsBravoJack

For the Valencia home fixture gone to DVLA staff
400 free tickets on 13:39 - Nov 22 with 2864 viewsScoobyWho

I didn't mean now ! FFS !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

400 free tickets on 13:43 - Nov 22 with 2847 viewsDrGonzo

400 free tickets on 13:37 - Nov 22 by Phil_S

Do e actually know this to be true?

What I'm reading is that the DVLA are giving away free tickets? Have the club given them or sold them to the DVLA?

They have been "kindly donated".
400 free tickets on 13:50 - Nov 22 with 2812 viewsairedale

I heard that there had been a computer glitch up at the DVLA, and that about a dozen new driver licences had been sent out (all local to Swansea funnily enough), and that all the points that had been on the said licences had been erased.

Don't know if its true mind.....
400 free tickets on 13:52 - Nov 22 with 2805 viewsScoobyWho

The club need to refute this and explain it asap, there are people spending their hard earned money on european ticket offers and then they allegedly give them away !

I cant believe this.

400 free tickets on 13:55 - Nov 22 with 2791 viewsPhil_S

400 free tickets on 13:39 - Nov 22 by ScoobyWho

I didn't mean now ! FFS !

Ah really? I didnt think I needed to use the smiley...
400 free tickets on 13:56 - Nov 22 with 2785 viewswestside

so regular fans have to pay £30 while civil servants with cushy jobs get free tickets ?

free tickets could have been given to fans who have travelled to europa league away games !

free tickets should go to charity workers, volunteers, hospital workers etc

if the club had advertised and marketed theses europa league games then they would have sold more tickets but the marketing and advertising has been practically non exsitent. ITV4 has done more advertising than the club has.
400 free tickets on 13:58 - Nov 22 with 2758 viewsScoobyWho

400 free tickets on 13:55 - Nov 22 by Phil_S

Ah really? I didnt think I needed to use the smiley...

400 free tickets on 14:13 - Nov 22 with 2715 viewsGlyn1

The original poster said that he heard it from a friend in the know who had heard it from someone else. No direct evidence. You'll notice that in the 1st posting he's asking it as a question, he's not saying that it's true.

If several hundred Swansea fans working for the DVLA had been given free tickets then some of them would already be on this site waving their tickets around and gloating, cos I know I would.

So I think that it's a myth - I might change my mind if I don't see any traffic wardens at the Liberty next week.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 14:17]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

400 free tickets on 14:18 - Nov 22 with 2701 viewsNeath_Jack

400 free tickets on 14:13 - Nov 22 by Glyn1

The original poster said that he heard it from a friend in the know who had heard it from someone else. No direct evidence. You'll notice that in the 1st posting he's asking it as a question, he's not saying that it's true.

If several hundred Swansea fans working for the DVLA had been given free tickets then some of them would already be on this site waving their tickets around and gloating, cos I know I would.

So I think that it's a myth - I might change my mind if I don't see any traffic wardens at the Liberty next week.

I maybe wrong, but two DVLA employees have posted and confirmed in this thread.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

400 free tickets on 14:30 - Nov 22 with 2660 viewsexiledclaseboy

400 free tickets on 14:18 - Nov 22 by Neath_Jack

I maybe wrong, but two DVLA employees have posted and confirmed in this thread.

Make that three. It's definitely true, what I don't know is whether the tickets were given to the organisation concerned or donated by the club. Dr Gonz seems to think that they were donated by the club and as I know him a bit and have no reason to distrust him, I assume that what he's saying is true.

Poll: Tory leader

400 free tickets on 14:48 - Nov 22 with 2615 viewsDyfnant

Hardly the brightest thing to do, just before they ask us for £500 for season tickets.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

400 free tickets on 15:01 - Nov 22 with 2573 viewsFlashberryjack

Tickets being given out next Tuesday between 12:00 and 2:00.
2 tickets per person .........first come first served.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

400 free tickets on 15:04 - Nov 22 with 2561 viewsexiledclaseboy

400 free tickets on 15:01 - Nov 22 by Flashberryjack

Tickets being given out next Tuesday between 12:00 and 2:00.
2 tickets per person .........first come first served.

So the employees have to queue in their lunch break, on their own time, to pick up their free tickets?

This is clearly outrageous. They should get a flexi credit.

400 free tickets on 15:06 - Nov 22 with 2546 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

400 free tickets on 15:04 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

So the employees have to queue in their lunch break, on their own time, to pick up their free tickets?

I would have thought at the very least Michael Laudrup would be walking around the office handing the tickets out.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

400 free tickets on 15:09 - Nov 22 with 2534 viewsAndy1300

surely they could have said to those of us who bought tickets as part of the package, 1st come first served, 1 each rather than 2 each to dvla staff

Number 1 team in Wales

400 free tickets on 15:09 - Nov 22 with 2508 viewsexiledclaseboy

400 free tickets on 15:06 - Nov 22 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I would have thought at the very least Michael Laudrup would be walking around the office handing the tickets out.

Brendan Rogers paid a visit to the organisation in question a few months before he f*cked off to Liverpool. More evidence that Laudrup has no passion for the club.

400 free tickets on 15:10 - Nov 22 with 2502 viewsBravoJack

400 free tickets on 14:13 - Nov 22 by Glyn1

A friend in the know? did i? That smiley is a confused one and not me asking a question.
400 free tickets on 15:21 - Nov 22 with 2463 viewsBlasterJack

Fcuk me. So not only have us mugs who paid £60 for the link tickets been shafted for the St Gallen and Krasnodar games, we're having our pants pulled down for Valencia too.

And whilst I'm having a rant, no discount or incentive for anyone going away to St Gallen either. You even got a free scarf for going to West fcking Brom!!!

Supporters club my ring

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

400 free tickets on 15:27 - Nov 22 with 2442 viewsGrandPrix

400 free tickets on 15:21 - Nov 22 by BlasterJack

Fcuk me. So not only have us mugs who paid £60 for the link tickets been shafted for the St Gallen and Krasnodar games, we're having our pants pulled down for Valencia too.

And whilst I'm having a rant, no discount or incentive for anyone going away to St Gallen either. You even got a free scarf for going to West fcking Brom!!!

Supporters club my ring

I didn't get a scarf or is it because I didn't travel on the pop and crisps bus?

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

400 free tickets on 15:30 - Nov 22 with 2427 viewsFlashberryjack

400 free tickets on 15:04 - Nov 22 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah I know...... absolutely outrageous.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

400 free tickets on 15:36 - Nov 22 with 2415 viewsBlasterJack

400 free tickets on 15:27 - Nov 22 by GrandPrix

I didn't get a scarf or is it because I didn't travel on the pop and crisps bus?

I think you had to take your stub to the club shop?
Someone else will be along shortly to correct me I'm sure.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

400 free tickets on 15:40 - Nov 22 with 2399 viewsUxbridge

I hope the club are going to expand this to every business in the Swansea area.

All very odd.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

400 free tickets on 15:46 - Nov 22 with 2383 viewsAndy1300

before the Prem days, we used to get offered tickets for the less popular games for £10 here at Virgin Media.

I wonder why they didn't come here with that offer for this game

Number 1 team in Wales

400 free tickets on 15:59 - Nov 22 with 2357 viewsAndy1300

a lad in work has confirmed that his kids school have been offered them for £20 adults and £10 kids

Number 1 team in Wales

400 free tickets on 16:10 - Nov 22 with 2325 viewsraynor94

My first time to see a Euro game this season, and it's going to be buckshee! happy days

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024