Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official January Transfer Window Thread 00:29 - Dec 29 with 136843 viewsaspas45

Let it begin:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10540359/P

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:43 - Jan 19 with 6929 viewsSCFC21

Rhys Williams at the game today apparently.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:44 - Jan 19 with 6924 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:40 - Jan 19 by aspas45

Can you see a panic now and all out for a new signings at all cost?

I think the same thing happened last season - no great urgency and contracts sorted as ML has said late in the month when the players we want have either gone elsewhere, stay put or choose to come here as their last choice.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:13 - Jan 19 with 6721 viewsaspas45

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:44 - Jan 19 by Dull1Thomas

I think the same thing happened last season - no great urgency and contracts sorted as ML has said late in the month when the players we want have either gone elsewhere, stay put or choose to come here as their last choice.

LETS NOT PUSSY FOOT HUW - SIGURDSON, WILLIAMS AND A WINGER AT LEAST
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 17:14]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:24 - Jan 19 with 6286 viewsmarchamjack

http://forum.comeonboro.com/index.php?topic=89168.0

from the 'Boro forum on Rhys Williams...I know bggr all about him to be clear, but reading that from those who do, I am underwhelmed I think it fair to say. Let's hope ML sees him differently. On the face of it though, does look like a panic buy to fill our DM role given our injury position (particularly as he seems to have played more at CH for 'Boro than DM!). We've already got Amat failing at that now...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:33 - Jan 19 with 6263 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:24 - Jan 19 by marchamjack

http://forum.comeonboro.com/index.php?topic=89168.0

from the 'Boro forum on Rhys Williams...I know bggr all about him to be clear, but reading that from those who do, I am underwhelmed I think it fair to say. Let's hope ML sees him differently. On the face of it though, does look like a panic buy to fill our DM role given our injury position (particularly as he seems to have played more at CH for 'Boro than DM!). We've already got Amat failing at that now...

I think Williams will be seen as a new addition at centre-half, not midfield. We've needed a new CB ever since it became apparent Monk's career was over and Laudrup stated a while ago we'd look to sign a CB in January if Monk didn't recover.

I doubt Williams would come in as a new guy and play DM in any circumstance bar absolute catastrophe in the injury department.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 00:37 - Jan 20 with 6139 viewsBuddyGuy

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:33 - Jan 19 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I think Williams will be seen as a new addition at centre-half, not midfield. We've needed a new CB ever since it became apparent Monk's career was over and Laudrup stated a while ago we'd look to sign a CB in January if Monk didn't recover.

I doubt Williams would come in as a new guy and play DM in any circumstance bar absolute catastrophe in the injury department.

I am a Jazz legend whereas Chico only has a catchphrase, 'it wasn't my fault y'all'
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:13 - Jan 20 with 5903 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 00:37 - Jan 20 by BuddyGuy

I am a Jazz legend whereas Chico only has a catchphrase, 'it wasn't my fault y'all'

Yo Bud!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:29 - Jan 20 with 5876 viewsDarran

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:13 - Jan 20 by WarwickHunt

Yo Bud!

Big Cheap Trick fan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 12:56 - Jan 20 with 5670 viewsperchrockjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:29 - Jan 20 by Darran

Big Cheap Trick fan.

great pic

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:01 - Jan 20 with 5539 viewsBuddyGuy

Thanks to the Swans faithful who welcomed me, never get bored of watching myself at a gig, yo. My brothers down the liberty better start counter-attacking at pace.

Accept my opinions as your new gospel cos my opinion puts the thread on people's backs y'all
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:39 - Jan 20 with 5041 viewsborinifanclub

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:01 - Jan 20 by BuddyGuy

Thanks to the Swans faithful who welcomed me, never get bored of watching myself at a gig, yo. My brothers down the liberty better start counter-attacking at pace.

Accept my opinions as your new gospel cos my opinion puts the thread on people's backs y'all

some sort of tailor are you?

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:53 - Jan 21 with 4732 viewsshandyjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:01 - Jan 20 by BuddyGuy

do people speak like this in the real world!!

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:10 - Jan 21 with 4295 viewsmawdlamjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:53 - Jan 21 by shandyjack

do people speak like this in the real world!!

aint this the real world then?

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:54 - Jan 21 with 4206 viewsairedale

No, this is Planet Swans.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:06 - Jan 21 with 4187 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:54 - Jan 21 by airedale

No, this is Planet Swans.

Planet Swans & Real World are about as far from each other as you can possibly conceive.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:10 - Jan 21 with 4078 viewsOldjack

14 pages and still no movement ,Hmmmmmm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:32 - Jan 21 with 4029 viewsmagicdaps10

There wont be!
Only the odd couple of youngsters to add to the development squad.
Club are relying to heavily on the returning injured players, god help us if we have another injury crisis after the window.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:22 - Jan 22 with 3691 viewsJACKARSE

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:32 - Jan 21 by magicdaps10

There wont be!
Only the odd couple of youngsters to add to the development squad.
Club are relying to heavily on the returning injured players, god help us if we have another injury crisis after the window.

Swans need a quality signing maybe at a price. Offset the cost of maybe selling Ki in the summer.

The value of bringing a new face in mid-season always has the effect of lifting the place. The fans get excited by someone different and so do the players. The players alsos know that they have to pull their finger out. Everyone would react to it and it would be a huge benefit.

Come on HJ pull your finger out we only have 10 days. Should have been done first week so they are available for the fight.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:15 - Jan 22 with 3533 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Ibrahim from city has just been released in a free, surely HJ will be interested now? And for all the people questioning if he'll be good enough,he played for the Norwegian national team earlier this month
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:40 - Jan 22 with 3490 viewsDarran

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:15 - Jan 22 by exiledinenglandjack

Ibrahim from city has just been released in a free, surely HJ will be interested now? And for all the people questioning if he'll be good enough,he played for the Norwegian national team earlier this month

Who did Norway play?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:47 - Jan 22 with 3475 viewsDarran

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:40 - Jan 22 by Darran

Who did Norway play?

Forget that he played twice against Moldova and Poland.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:47 - Jan 22 with 3475 viewsTheClash

Gosh what are some people smoking on this site ...and can I have some please.

The Future is tomorrow's today!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 14:15 - Jan 22 with 3426 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:47 - Jan 22 by Darran

Forget that he played twice against Moldova and Poland.

Decent opponents, albeit 2 friendlies
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:49 - Jan 22 with 2990 viewsDarran

34 year old David Pizarro from Fiorentina.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=David+Pizarro&tbm=nws

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:54 - Jan 22 with 2886 viewsDaithejack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:49 - Jan 22 by Darran

34 year old David Pizarro from Fiorentina.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=David+Pizarro&tbm=nws

It would be a short term fix because of his age but he has been a quality player, although got to admit dont know what hes been like lately. Big wages I'd have thought and mid thirties not the usual type of Swansea city signing.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024