Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? 13:16 - Jan 27 with 1307 viewsLohengrin

Anyone heard anything more about our trying to sign Leigh Griffiths?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:18 - Jan 27 with 1282 views_Kieran

Don't know but if you've seen much of him is he good enough for our level? Would he add depth to the squad at least? I don't want another Alvaro (In his respective position)

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:18 - Jan 27 with 1282 viewsQuakerJack

I actually liked this one, my guess is it was a load of bull... wasn't it in the daily mirror?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:21 - Jan 27 with 1257 viewsLohengrin

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:18 - Jan 27 by _Kieran

Don't know but if you've seen much of him is he good enough for our level? Would he add depth to the squad at least? I don't want another Alvaro (In his respective position)

I don't know a lot about him to be honest but the Hibs fans seem to think he's the bollocks.

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:21 - Jan 27 with 1250 viewsQuakerJack

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:18 - Jan 27 by _Kieran

there's only one Alvaro... well, two... schechter.... surely there can't be three of them?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:23 - Jan 27 with 1233 viewsLohengrin

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:21 - Jan 27 by QuakerJack

there's only one Alvaro... well, two... schechter.... surely there can't be three of them?

What are the odds?

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:26 - Jan 27 with 1206 viewsQuakerJack

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:23 - Jan 27 by Lohengrin

What are the odds?

the sort that could get you millions off a quid...

I think this guy would be a good addition - the talk was that us and Celtic wanted him... if that's true then it's ambition vs comfort zone...

1 in 2 record wherever he's played...

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:30 - Jan 27 with 1179 viewsLohengrin

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:26 - Jan 27 by QuakerJack

the sort that could get you millions off a quid...

I think this guy would be a good addition - the talk was that us and Celtic wanted him... if that's true then it's ambition vs comfort zone...

1 in 2 record wherever he's played...

Just had a quick scan on the net it seems that Celtic have had a bid rejected and Villa have now joined the hunt.

Get 'er done Huw boy!

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:33 - Jan 27 with 1153 viewsQuakerJack

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:30 - Jan 27 by Lohengrin

Just had a quick scan on the net it seems that Celtic have had a bid rejected and Villa have now joined the hunt.

Get 'er done Huw boy!

how much was the bid?

Login to get fewer ads

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:34 - Jan 27 with 1148 views_Kieran

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:34 - Jan 27 with 1145 viewsLohengrin

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:33 - Jan 27 by QuakerJack

how much was the bid?

It didn't say, only that Wolves had rejected it.

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:35 - Jan 27 with 1132 views_Kieran

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:34 - Jan 27 by Lohengrin

It didn't say, only that Wolves had rejected it.

Does he belong to them now yeah?

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:36 - Jan 27 with 1121 viewsQuakerJack

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:35 - Jan 27 by _Kieran

Does he belong to them now yeah?

Yeah he does...

we can out muscle Celtic but Villa may be a problem

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:39 - Jan 27 with 1102 views_Kieran

///////////////

If we're looking at SPL then Gary Mackay-Stevens? would be worth a punt IMO.

Who we should really be signing is PEDRO LEON of Getafe, can cross like Pablo + Routledge on a good day, scores goals and doesn't seem to be a sick note. Bet he's on peanuts, relatively speaking.

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:40 - Jan 27 with 1097 views_Kieran

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:36 - Jan 27 by QuakerJack

Yeah he does...

we can out muscle Celtic but Villa may be a problem

Laudrup needs to use his Rock like charisma to sway it.

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:41 - Jan 27 with 1091 views_Kieran

Lohengrin - Any sources or lynx mush? I haven't heard anything about this 1.

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:43 - Jan 27 with 1086 viewsQuakerJack

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:40 - Jan 27 by _Kieran

Laudrup needs to use his Rock like charisma to sway it.

We've done pretty well out of the jock league - Jason Scotland for example... is Mackay Steven the top scorer in that league? the one from Inverness?

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:44 - Jan 27 with 1071 views_Kieran

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:43 - Jan 27 by QuakerJack

We've done pretty well out of the jock league - Jason Scotland for example... is Mackay Steven the top scorer in that league? the one from Inverness?

I'll have a look now. He's a winger so unlikely, but he plays for Dundee United and has some mad tekkers.

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:46 - Jan 27 with 1064 viewsLohengrin

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:41 - Jan 27 by _Kieran

Lohengrin - Any sources or lynx mush? I haven't heard anything about this 1.

This one from Glasgow mentions us and Villa.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/celtic/celtic-home-in-on-leigh-griffiths-149760n.2

And this from The Mirror

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfer-news-leigh

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:47 - Jan 27 with 1056 viewsNOTRAC

These sort of signings would only be exciting if we were in the Championship or First Division even.I'd rather we buy no one than load ourselves up with hopefuls.There are too many of those in the squad as it is.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:48 - Jan 27 with 1052 views_Kieran

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:44 - Jan 27 by _Kieran

I'll have a look now. He's a winger so unlikely, but he plays for Dundee United and has some mad tekkers.

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:48 - Jan 27 with 1048 views_Kieran

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:46 - Jan 27 by Lohengrin

This one from Glasgow mentions us and Villa.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/celtic/celtic-home-in-on-leigh-griffiths-149760n.2

And this from The Mirror

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfer-news-leigh

Taaaa.

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:55 - Jan 27 with 1027 views_Kieran

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:43 - Jan 27 by QuakerJack

True . And never forget this LAD.

>>>> Pratley.

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 14:24 - Jan 27 with 962 viewsJonoscfc

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 13:55 - Jan 27 by _Kieran

True . And never forget this LAD.

>>>> Pratley.

Leigh would be a great addition to the team. Having watched him more times than i can remember with my family being huge Hibs fans he has shown how well he can finish given half a chance. Will put everything into the game. Hopefully get him. Super Leigh !!!
Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 14:42 - Jan 27 with 920 viewsEbo

Pub striker let's move on.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Any advance on the Leigh Griffiths link? on 14:54 - Jan 27 with 881 viewstomdickharry

Billy Sharp next up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024