Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simple songs that can keep going 05:50 - Jan 28 with 2254 viewsDull1Thomas

To the tune of N'Bop (Hansen)
"N Gog na na na na N Gog
N Gog na na na na N Gog"

and on and on repetitive percussive and annoying and could be used for any player, e.g.
Michu Ma ma ma ma Michu

One from the Vetch days - To the tune of Amazing Grace.

Swan Zee, Swan Zee, Swan Zee, Swans Zee,
Swan Zee, Swan Zee, Swan Zee,
Swans Zee, Swan Zee, Swan Zee, Swan Zee
Swan Zee, Swan Zee, Swan Zee,

Wouldn't have to be belted out but chanted over and over

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Simple songs that can keep going on 07:14 - Jan 28 with 2228 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I love the second one

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Simple songs that can keep going on 10:04 - Jan 28 with 2155 viewsthejack1912

David David David David David daaavvvvviiiiddddd N'Gog
He's fast as fûck,
He's fast as fûûûcckkkk

To this tune

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Simple songs that can keep going on 10:12 - Jan 28 with 2148 views_Kieran

Donnelly, Donnelly, Rory Donnelly.
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
RORY DONNELLY!

Alvarooooooooooo, whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Alvarooooooooooooo, whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. He came from Getafe and made the Swans fans cry.

There's only 1 Neil Taylor, 1 Neil Taylor, walking along singing a song walking in a Taylor wonderland.

I will create more genius later, AFK.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Simple songs that can keep going on 10:13 - Jan 28 with 2146 viewsnumbers123

second one is good. easy enough too
Simple songs that can keep going on 10:16 - Jan 28 with 2144 views_Kieran

Ooooooooooooo S-C-F-C, S-C-F-C, S-C-F-C, S-C-F-C. Stolen from CPFC.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooo Deportivo Ale, Ale Ale Ale Ale, Deportivo Ale."

AFK.

7:10
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 10:22]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Simple songs that can keep going on 10:23 - Jan 28 with 2126 viewsthejack1912

There's only 1 David N'Gog, 1 David N'Gog
He used to be Shite, now he's alright,
Walking in a N'Gog wonderland

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Simple songs that can keep going on 10:48 - Jan 28 with 2097 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This is why song threads aren't really that successful

Simple songs that can keep going on 10:50 - Jan 28 with 2093 views_Kieran

Simple songs that can keep going on 10:48 - Jan 28 by Brynmill_Jack

This is why song threads aren't really that successful

What's wrong with the Oooooooooooo S-C-F-C one. You can keep it going for 10 minutes! It works for Depor ...

Suggest 1 of your own then BJ.

Login to get fewer ads

Simple songs that can keep going on 10:54 - Jan 28 with 2090 viewsbluenile

Even Eurovision wouldn't let any of these in.....................can we have a song from someone who knows what they're doing?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Simple songs that can keep going on 11:17 - Jan 28 with 2075 views_Kieran

Simple songs that can keep going on 10:54 - Jan 28 by bluenile

Even Eurovision wouldn't let any of these in.....................can we have a song from someone who knows what they're doing?

Well my above suggested chant works for the Palace 'Ultras' and I'd put them up there with the best in the league.

Any suggestions of your own or you just going to slag off?

Simple songs that can keep going on 12:26 - Jan 28 with 2037 viewsJackTheLad

We are the Swans, We are the Swans, we are, we are, we are the Swans

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Simple songs that can keep going on 12:32 - Jan 28 with 2026 views_Kieran

Let's hear some of your creative genius you've got a big mouth so say it. C'mon.

Simple songs that can keep going on 12:33 - Jan 28 with 2024 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I never felt more like singing the Reds,
When Vincent Tan slaps his head,
Oooohh Vincent, you've got me singing the Reds

Simple songs that can keep going on 12:35 - Jan 28 with 2022 viewsJackTheLad

Take me down to Swansea City where the pitch is green and the footballs pretty, oh wont you please take me home!

der der der der der (chorus)

Guns N roses
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 12:35]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Simple songs that can keep going on 12:36 - Jan 28 with 2017 views_Kieran

Simple songs that can keep going on 12:33 - Jan 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I never felt more like singing the Reds,
When Vincent Tan slaps his head,
Oooohh Vincent, you've got me singing the Reds

Not bad. #DoThaW@nkatollah

Simple songs that can keep going on 12:44 - Jan 28 with 2005 viewsClinton

This one from St Gallen ? Obviously substitute SCFC

At 1:47 (pause before you get to 2:00, where we concede )

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Simple songs that can keep going on 13:07 - Jan 28 with 1973 views_Kieran

Come on 'Bluenile' give it your best shot.

The thread was entitled simple songs that can keep going (the atmosphere) not let's c*nt each others ideas off if you're struggling to read.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 13:28]

Simple songs that can keep going on 13:40 - Jan 28 with 1947 views2face

People that have been going to games every other week for 20-30 years and spend most of their free time on a footbal fans forum. You are probably not gonna find anyone who are bigger experts in football chants than that.
Simple songs that can keep going on 13:50 - Jan 28 with 1930 views_Kieran

Simple songs that can keep going on 13:40 - Jan 28 by 2face

People that have been going to games every other week for 20-30 years and spend most of their free time on a footbal fans forum. You are probably not gonna find anyone who are bigger experts in football chants than that.

We'll I've only been going since 1997. (Regular since 2001)

Because my old man wouldn't take me before then, and I was born in 1990.

#Plastic ...

Simple songs that can keep going on 16:54 - Jan 28 with 1881 viewsMyrddin

Don't be impressed by the video's on you tube, I have seen the whole East stand bounce like the one in the st gallen vid. I've worried about the structural integrity of the stadium with the resonance being created.

I've heard the vetch field where the voices of the few would deafen a premier league ground.

Don't look elsewhere for inspiration. We are as loud as anyone, we have underperformed this season. More than any player. I have been as bad as the anyone.

I have a feeling tonight, like the old raw ones of the dark depths of the football league.

Let's forget about the other teams, think vetch, think Jack. Get it done.
Simple songs that can keep going on 17:14 - Jan 28 with 1864 views_Kieran

Oi Bluenile when you get back on give us your finest tune you can't just c*nt us off and f*ck off like that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024