Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread 11:56 - Jan 28 with 21928 viewsPhil_S

Apparantely its all bollocks!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Jan 28 with 2668 viewsmagicdaps10

We cant defend. A good team would be 1 or 2 up by now.......................we gotta get our head out of the weare too good to go down rubbish.

This is going to be touch and go for the drop.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Jan 28 with 2668 viewsaspas45

FFS shows some determination blood and guts

Too many pussyin the team
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 20:24]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:26 - Jan 28 with 2529 viewswaynekerr55

Great strike Jonjo!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Jan 28 with 2367 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:22 - Jan 28 by aspas45

FFS shows some determination blood and guts

Too many pussyin the team
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 20:24]

Well one team looks well drilled and the other doesn't.

Read into that what you want

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Jan 28 with 2361 viewsOdgaard

Our defensive skills are rubbish...oh my goodd.. every times they get the ball, they get a chance...
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Jan 28 with 2168 viewsSwanfan1

few things from first half.

1. Tremmel fecking mix it up !, too predictable with short passing,
Fulham figured it out and caused us problems.

2. None of our players like to be in the box. this is why Ngog should come in later in the game, we go up to the last 3rd on the pitch and try to pass us through to goal, only Shelvey tries to shoot from distance.

3. we are bound to be caught on the break when we play high up in the 3rd half of the pitch, and they take easy counters against us.
again as I said before this is the lack of a strong defensive midfielder Canas/Ki etc...

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:38 - Jan 28 with 2073 viewsPlasticman

well... both good and bad from that first half I guess.

Still think we can get a victory from this.

Hope fulham are knackered in the second half and we stop being sloppy

Plastic since 2012

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Jan 28 with 2056 viewsZut_Alors

Bound to be nerves out there at the moment, but that could have been much worse. It's 4:35AM here, a time that makes me much more easily annoyed if we're playing crap. But we're not; Fulham are well drilled and counterattacking well.

Great to have JDG back, him and Leon together is my favourite midfield partnership. We need to keep the wingers wide, and I'd like to see Dyer on. Let's get the ball into Bony more, cross, cross, cross. The opposite winger needs to work the back post, too.

LET'S GO!
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Jan 28 with 2044 viewsShaky

I think Dyer needs to come on sooner rather than later.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:39 - Jan 28 with 2037 viewsOdgaard

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Jan 28 by Swanfan1

few things from first half.

1. Tremmel fecking mix it up !, too predictable with short passing,
Fulham figured it out and caused us problems.

2. None of our players like to be in the box. this is why Ngog should come in later in the game, we go up to the last 3rd on the pitch and try to pass us through to goal, only Shelvey tries to shoot from distance.

3. we are bound to be caught on the break when we play high up in the 3rd half of the pitch, and they take easy counters against us.
again as I said before this is the lack of a strong defensive midfielder Canas/Ki etc...

Its like there is no balance in the team, i really think Leon is a bit off in placement and that hurts the defence.. Canas is more aggressive and cover more defensive than leon... sorry to say..

And we have to improve on set pieces. we need a guy like michu!
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:40 - Jan 28 with 2022 viewsItchySphincter

Reading this thread you'd swear Fulham were the better side. Barrry Horneitis must be contagious. It would be a crime for Fulham to take anything from this game.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Jan 28 with 1964 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:40 - Jan 28 by ItchySphincter

Reading this thread you'd swear Fulham were the better side. Barrry Horneitis must be contagious. It would be a crime for Fulham to take anything from this game.

Well they've had a number of free headers from set plays and they are breaking quickly with purpose.

We've got more quality but we've got to make it count, and it's so important that we score first so that gaps will appear
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 20:45]

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:44 - Jan 28 with 1908 viewsperchrockjack

All the positive posters seem to be at the game.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:46 - Jan 28 with 1858 viewsBloodyhills

Well, quite an even sort of game so far with Fulham having the slightly better chances but we need to get a grip and take the game to them. Still think we will win this.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Jan 28 with 1815 viewsMrSwerve

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:44 - Jan 28 by perchrockjack

All the positive posters seem to be at the game.

I'm sure they'llmake up for it later

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Jan 28 with 1803 viewsSwanfan1

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:40 - Jan 28 by ItchySphincter

Havent read the whole thread but I think everyone is nervous
including the players, getting easily frustrated,
and again if we had more balance in the team I wouldnt be as nervous,

our interception when we lose the ball is not good enough
we dont really have any strong defensive midfielders that can intercept whenever we lose the ball.

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Jan 28 with 1800 viewsperchrockjack

game to win as we ve given them some easy chances. Defence a shambles.
Ben has gone backwards at a rate of knots.

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Jan 28 with 1760 viewsSwanfan1

the referee really does not like to whistle..

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:52 - Jan 28 with 1712 viewsSwanfan1

Notice one thing.. how quick/slow is our passing game,
each player takes 2 or more touches easy for Fulham to defend against

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Jan 28 with 1644 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:52 - Jan 28 by Swanfan1

Notice one thing.. how quick/slow is our passing game,
each player takes 2 or more touches easy for Fulham to defend against

Tempo is so important.

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:57 - Jan 28 with 1592 viewsquiff

We're turning the screw, come on Swans!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:59 - Jan 28 with 1533 viewsZut_Alors

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:57 - Jan 28 by quiff

More space now. Parker looks done. Time for a Bony screamer, i think.
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Jan 28 with 1494 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 20:57 - Jan 28 by quiff

cmon little on ,gerrin to them

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:01 - Jan 28 with 1448 viewsquiff

Great to see players coming back, go on Nath!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 21:02 - Jan 28 with 1413 viewsShaky

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024