Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley Johnson 00:49 - Jan 29 with 1217 viewsstowmarketrange

I see the cheating one got sent off for head butting Remy.How sad.I wonder if there was any contact between them?
Bradley Johnson on 00:56 - Jan 29 with 1208 viewsJuzzie

Remy just slightly touched foreheads and Johnson did his usual dying swan act. Remy shouldn't have put himself in that position but Johnson just made himself look stupid, again.
Bradley Johnson on 00:59 - Jan 29 with 1197 viewsstowmarketrange

Bradley Johnson on 00:56 - Jan 29 by Juzzie

Remy just slightly touched foreheads and Johnson did his usual dying swan act. Remy shouldn't have put himself in that position but Johnson just made himself look stupid, again.

I haven't seen it yet,but I hope the FA do something about him if he is found cheating again.I won't hold my breath though.
Bradley Johnson on 03:53 - Jan 29 with 1135 viewsQPR1882

I do hope Remy cleaned his teeth before he played last night.
Bradley Johnson on 05:34 - Jan 29 with 1099 viewsHoopInAus

Incident in question:

http://gfycat.com/SnappyWhirlwindCormorant

Pretty similar to the Barton scenario. At least the cheat got himself a red card too this time.
Bradley Johnson on 06:44 - Jan 29 with 1047 viewsHantsR

Quote from Chris Hughton:

""Regards the amount of contact, I don't know, but certainly Bradley Johnson is not the type of player who would look to get someone sent off."
Bradley Johnson on 07:23 - Jan 29 with 981 viewsjohnhoop

Looking at that clip it looks kike he pulled the same stunt he did to get Barton sent off. He belongs in the "cheating c--ts who should be hounded out of the game" category of footballer, along with Ashley Young.
Bradley Johnson on 07:40 - Jan 29 with 942 viewsPommyhoop

I kin hate that slimey pikey c'nt.
Has Joey tweeted about it yet?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bradley Johnson on 09:08 - Jan 29 with 825 viewsQPunkR

As mentioned above, a slimy pikey fúck. Can't stand the fat waster.
I just wish he'd got sent off for his patented dying swan act, rather than (I presume) for his 'aggression' towards Rémy

QPR - "shit but local"

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024