Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window 11:18 - Jan 29 with 3902 viewswestisbest

for a lucrative move in the summer when he is a free agent.

Offer him a long term deal at a reasonable price or nothing .

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Stoke-City-Ince-signing-unlikely-Potters-look/sto
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 11:35 - Jan 29 with 2735 viewsjojaca

I would take big contract now. If he flops on loan, maybe his lucrative contract won't be there in the summer.

Even when you know, you never know?

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 11:36 - Jan 29 with 2725 viewscaerleon_jack

Got no problem with him putting himself in the shop window, and I'd imagine any club willing to take him on loan for rest of season understands the situation.

We could do with bringing in another option on the wing until the end of the season, and Ince fits the bill. If it happens that he's already got an agreement in place with Monaco or wherever for next season, so what? As long as he does the business for us whilst he's here (if he comes), that's what matters. Gylfi's impact two years ago wasn't diminished by the fact that he went elsewhere afterwards.

Insert something witty here

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:21 - Jan 29 with 2533 viewsCatullus

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 11:36 - Jan 29 by caerleon_jack

Got no problem with him putting himself in the shop window, and I'd imagine any club willing to take him on loan for rest of season understands the situation.

We could do with bringing in another option on the wing until the end of the season, and Ince fits the bill. If it happens that he's already got an agreement in place with Monaco or wherever for next season, so what? As long as he does the business for us whilst he's here (if he comes), that's what matters. Gylfi's impact two years ago wasn't diminished by the fact that he went elsewhere afterwards.

Reluctantly agree, don't like being used but if it works out for both parties then so be it!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:28 - Jan 29 with 2489 viewsMattG

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:21 - Jan 29 by Catullus

Reluctantly agree, don't like being used but if it works out for both parties then so be it!

I think the matter of whether he already has something lined up for next year or not is very pertinent.

If (as seems to be the case) he doesn't, he needs to show what he can do and contribute positively over the remainder of the season - that would be good for whichever club he goes to.

If he does, he may be more inclined to try and ensure he doesn't get injured which, in turn, could impact on whatever contribution he might make - not so good.
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:31 - Jan 29 with 2450 viewskarnataka

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:21 - Jan 29 by Catullus

Certainly less risk than paying big money for someone who turns out to be a dud at this level. Is he better in the Championship than Sinclair was? Don't think so, so we don't know if he'd make the step up any more successfully than Scott did. If we need an extra winger for 4 months, a loan deal is perfect and we can reassess the overall winger situation in the summer.
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:32 - Jan 29 with 2438 viewsdulaisjack

time to move on from ince obvious is all self, just likes the attention, better watch he might fall flat on his face and end up an average championship player like sinclair, rather pilkington at least he can hack it in the premiership
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:33 - Jan 29 with 2415 viewslonglostjack

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:28 - Jan 29 by MattG

I think the matter of whether he already has something lined up for next year or not is very pertinent.

If (as seems to be the case) he doesn't, he needs to show what he can do and contribute positively over the remainder of the season - that would be good for whichever club he goes to.

If he does, he may be more inclined to try and ensure he doesn't get injured which, in turn, could impact on whatever contribution he might make - not so good.

The question is does he see himself as a squad player or a star - I suspect Laudrup would be interested in the answer.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:35 - Jan 29 with 2394 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:32 - Jan 29 by dulaisjack

time to move on from ince obvious is all self, just likes the attention, better watch he might fall flat on his face and end up an average championship player like sinclair, rather pilkington at least he can hack it in the premiership

The sad thing is it's his father who has the me me me attitude. Always had it as an average player.
His son doesn't seem that way though I could be wrong

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:40 - Jan 29 with 2352 viewscaerleon_jack

I'm not particularly happy with the way that he/his advisors (ie Paul) are going about the current negotiations. I understand that he has to weigh up his options and make the 'right decision' for himself, but it very much does feel like we are being used as a bartering tool to push the price up elsewhere. I don't believe Paul has his son's best interest at heart as far as his career is concerned, or, at least, he has the view that his son should be playing for Liverpool/a.n.other 'big club' right now. What he doesn't seem to realise is that his son has only ever played one level of football, and until he proves himself elsewhere the big boys might not come calling. This is Tom's opportunity to continue his footballing education somewhere, and if possible, get himself a move to a big club. That is not going to happen if he goes to the highest bidder and ignore the style of football they play. Crystal Palace/Stoke/Cardiff are not going to prepare him for type of football Liverpool/Monaco play.

Lets be honest this is not really a 'loan'. This is a short term contract, similar to what we've signed NGog on. He wants out of Blackpool, Blackpool want a transfer fee so that he doesn't 'go for nothing' in the summer. To me it's Paul that this all reflects badly on - he seems obsessed with the idea that his son should be playing at a higher level already and will interfere as much as possible 'in the interest' of his son's career. In the same way some managers were put off Anelka in his younger days because they had to deal with his brothers, Tom has to be careful that clubs aren't put off by the way that Paul gets himself 'involved'.

Insert something witty here

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:45 - Jan 29 with 2318 viewsairedale

If he comes to us short term and flops, who's gonna buy him then?
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:47 - Jan 29 with 2299 viewsTheArtChappy

Our luck would be outstanding on loan we offer him a big contract then flops

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:50 - Jan 29 with 2267 viewsraynor94

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:45 - Jan 29 by airedale

If he comes to us short term and flops, who's gonna buy him then?

Well that won't be our problem

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:54 - Jan 29 with 2232 viewsEbo

As Frankie Burrows used to say "If you have to think twice about joining Swansea City, then we don't want you."

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:54 - Jan 29 with 2228 viewspencoedjack

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:32 - Jan 29 by dulaisjack

I agree you'd swear he was Messi the way he is whoring himself about.
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:56 - Jan 29 with 2213 viewsWarwickHunt

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:33 - Jan 29 by longlostjack

The question is does he see himself as a squad player or a star - I suspect Laudrup would be interested in the answer.

I suspect Laudrup knows the answer...and what Ince thinks is irrelevant to us.

Which may well be part of the reason he hasn't already signed. I doubt if we're that desperate for a short term fix unless he comes on the cheap, which is highly unlikely.
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:59 - Jan 29 with 2167 viewsairedale

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:50 - Jan 29 by raynor94

Well that won't be our problem

Accrington Stanley
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 13:05 - Jan 29 with 2131 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:59 - Jan 29 by airedale

Accrington Stanley

Exactly !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 13:23 - Jan 29 with 2048 viewsJACKARSE

Hull and Stoke have pulled out of the running for Blackpool winger Tom Ince, who is set to leave the Seasiders on loan.

'However reports in the Potteries suggest that Stoke are not interested in a loan deal and want to sign him permanently, while Tigers boss Steve Bruce has distanced himself from the rumours.'
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 13:25 - Jan 29 with 2026 viewsJACKARSE

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 13:23 - Jan 29 by JACKARSE

Hull and Stoke have pulled out of the running for Blackpool winger Tom Ince, who is set to leave the Seasiders on loan.

'However reports in the Potteries suggest that Stoke are not interested in a loan deal and want to sign him permanently, while Tigers boss Steve Bruce has distanced himself from the rumours.'

It means Swansea remain favourites, although Sunderland are also expected to hold talks and will attempt to lure him to the Stadium of Light.
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 13:29 - Jan 29 with 1997 viewsDewi1jack

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 12:33 - Jan 29 by longlostjack

I reckon we all know the answer to that one.
If he's believing Daddy's hype, then the boy is a star (in his own bathroom mirror)
As I stated in the other thread, I don't remember Tevez, Ronaldo, Bale, Messi, RVP, Rooney, Mata etc etc, having to go on a European tour to sell themselves.
Oh, and they didn't have to speak to such total football teams such as Stoke (who've knocked him back ) Cardiff and Palace.
How come if he's that good, didn't one of the big teams go in for him last summer, like Utd did with Zaha ?
Or Liverpool, who would have paid just over half of what Cardiff were willing to pay (fee - sell on clause) that is, if they haven't put a fixed price buy back clause in, when they sold him.
Even HJ stated he wasn't worth the money Blackpool wanted/ Cardiff were willing to pay.
If he comes, we'll see if he can make the step up. If he doesn't, nothing we can do about it.
Roll on Thursday when this tedious saga comes to an end.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 13:29 - Jan 29 with 1997 viewsairedale

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 13:05 - Jan 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Exactly !

Spot on BJ!

(You can tell the oldies can't you)
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 13:48 - Jan 29 with 1872 viewslovejuicejack

The more I think about this possible deal the more I think it's a bad idea, pal ince anywhere huwbert and the bricks will start flying!
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 13:55 - Jan 29 with 1832 viewsairedale

How about Lamella instead?

http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/football/premier-league/tottenham-consider-premi
Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 13:55 - Jan 29 with 1830 viewsJohnw102

Wants all the clubs to tell him and daddy Paul to bog off, we do not need that sort of ego coming in and upsetting the dressing room and I can't believe and other club would either. Never thought I would say this, but I am in total agreement with Steve Bruce.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Ince wants a loan move to put himself in the shop window on 14:18 - Jan 29 with 1732 viewsAnotherJohn

Did anybody get to the bottom of the BPL loan rules question? Most of our competitors already have two English-registered players on loan, and there was a controversy in another thread about whether this means no further loan is possible for them. Some posters said 'correct', while another suggested that the two player at a time rule only applies to loans from the BPL and not the Championship.

It appears that one needs to consult the Premiership Handbook rules number V5 etcetera. To my eye this seems to indicate clearly that two players means two players in total from both leagues. If my interpretation is right, most of the rival clubs can only get Ince if he is prepared to sign a permanent deal. Am I wrong?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024