Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely cannot be true 13:07 - Jan 29 with 9241 viewsDrWig

Better than Bony allegedly
http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=382080&start=0&rid=0

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Surely cannot be true on 13:10 - Jan 29 with 7251 viewsWarwickHunt

It just keeps on getting better.
Surely cannot be true on 13:19 - Jan 29 with 7137 viewsslate_dk

Liked this bit:

According to The Northern Echo is Cornelius now in play at Middlesbrough in the second division.
- We are working hard to pick up a player here and we twice or three names to work with, says manager Aitor Karanka told the newspaper.
Also Danny Graham. Jelle Vossen, Luciano Becchio and Kevin Doyle should be on the wish list
Surely cannot be true on 13:27 - Jan 29 with 7057 viewsairedale

I don't think that they'll just drop an asset of that value. If he will go surely it will be a loan?

Wait until they play the 3 Norwegians in the PL. That will be a culture shock for them.

Perhaps it will coincide with the trauma when it hits OGS.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 17:52]
Surely cannot be true on 13:32 - Jan 29 with 7007 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Surely cannot be true on 13:36 - Jan 29 with 6960 viewsMattG

Surely cannot be true on 13:19 - Jan 29 by slate_dk

Liked this bit:

According to The Northern Echo is Cornelius now in play at Middlesbrough in the second division.
- We are working hard to pick up a player here and we twice or three names to work with, says manager Aitor Karanka told the newspaper.
Also Danny Graham. Jelle Vossen, Luciano Becchio and Kevin Doyle should be on the wish list

The longer Danny Graham's career goes on, the more I understand why we got rid.

Clearly something not right with him off the pitch.
Surely cannot be true on 13:38 - Jan 29 with 6938 viewsKennedy

"by Latest News » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:02 pm
Cardiff City manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is trying to clear out some of the City players he no longer feels he needs. It is believed that Joe Mason and Andreas Cornelius are set to be sold.

Cornelius for £3million back to Copenhagen and at the same time, City are prepared to pay him off 70% of his contract. Copenhagen meanwhile are set to double Cornelius's wages that he was on before he joined City."

OMG

Just call me JFK

Surely cannot be true on 13:38 - Jan 29 with 6921 views_Kieran

Your prior actions have resulted in you being permanently banned from this forum. Goodbye.

DAFUQ. I ONLY SPOKE TRUE WORDS.

http://anonymouse.org/

Ingerlish is the bestest.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Surely cannot be true on 13:51 - Jan 29 with 6788 viewsDewi1jack

Couple of weeks ago, they were right behind Milky, after his sacking.
Now

"Re: bing bong Cornelius has gone[message #4079558 is a reply to message #4079537] Wed, 29 January 2014 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bananaman is currently online Bananaman

bluemoon wrote on Wed, 29 January 2014 12:47
Signed from FC Copenhagen for £7.668m, rising to £10.93m

Agent fees: £863,000

Signing-on fee: £1.25m

Salary at FC Copenhagen: £6,000 per week

Salary at Cardiff: £45,000 per week

I hope the 'Malky Dossier' on this one is made public.

Who's ever going to employ Mackay after this scandal, I reckon his reputation is now toast Sherlock

[Updated on: Wed, 29 January 2014 13:10]"

Nearly all that shower couldn't lie straight in bed.
"Cornelius is better than Michu, 'cos we bought him"
Let's all say a big thank-you to the club that keeps on giving.
Just remember people, no matter what goes wrong at our club, life could always be worse.
You could have been naughty as a child and now be wearing a blue (sorry red) shirt, scarf and turning up at LegoLand every other week

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Surely cannot be true on 14:04 - Jan 29 with 6675 viewsmonmouth

Weren't he and Odemturd going to storm the prem?

Strange how they now seem to be bigging up these other untried norwegians, a guy who couldnt get in the stoke first team under two managers who like his style of play and potentially, a championship one trick pony who must be so awful in training a 40 year old gets the shout ahead of him. All on megabucks too no doubt.

There must be something in the water.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Surely cannot be true on 14:08 - Jan 29 with 6647 viewsQuakerJack

Surely cannot be true on 13:19 - Jan 29 by slate_dk

Liked this bit:

I can confirm there's nothing in the gazette up here about him going to boro...

also not seen much action around the stadium (I work opposite it) altho they sometimes take them to the training ground in Darlington.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Surely cannot be true on 14:45 - Jan 29 with 6510 viewswaynekerr55

Surely cannot be true on 13:38 - Jan 29 by _Kieran

Your prior actions have resulted in you being permanently banned from this forum. Goodbye.

DAFUQ. I ONLY SPOKE TRUE WORDS.

http://anonymouse.org/

Ingerlish is the bestest.

What happened?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Surely cannot be true on 14:45 - Jan 29 with 6512 viewsexiledinenglandjack

14:35

FC Copenhagen have confirmed the club are close to agreeing a deal to re-sign striker Andreas Cornelius from Cardiff City. Cornelius has yet to score in 11 appearances for Cardiff, and has not started a Premier League game either, since joining from Copenhagen in a £7.5million deal last summer.

Confirmation lads
Surely cannot be true on 14:56 - Jan 29 with 6423 viewsDewi1jack

Surely cannot be true on 14:45 - Jan 29 by exiledinenglandjack

14:35

FC Copenhagen have confirmed the club are close to agreeing a deal to re-sign striker Andreas Cornelius from Cardiff City. Cornelius has yet to score in 11 appearances for Cardiff, and has not started a Premier League game either, since joining from Copenhagen in a £7.5million deal last summer.

Confirmation lads

Will there be a sale at the end of the season?

"For sale.
Load of Norwegian players and manager. Hardly used. Not much good under pressure.
Defenders and goal keeper.Hard working life. Need a long rest, but may be ok in the future.
Strikers. Never used
Bus. Delivery mileage only. Parked all season."

Fair play.
Not one of our cousins has found out that Vinny Tan in Malay translates to "you Jack B'stard"

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Surely cannot be true on 14:59 - Jan 29 with 6411 viewsSwanfan1

i think Cardiff will be going down.
scratch that i am 90% sure they be going down.

Imagine if ML replaced all our players with danish youngsters straight from the danish league.
this is what Ole is doing, the guy replacing him from Molde would not even go straight into the Copenhagen squad.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Surely cannot be true on 15:14 - Jan 29 with 6340 viewsblackswan

Surely cannot be true on 13:38 - Jan 29 by Kennedy

"by Latest News » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:02 pm
Cardiff City manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is trying to clear out some of the City players he no longer feels he needs. It is believed that Joe Mason and Andreas Cornelius are set to be sold.

Cornelius for £3million back to Copenhagen and at the same time, City are prepared to pay him off 70% of his contract. Copenhagen meanwhile are set to double Cornelius's wages that he was on before he joined City."

OMG

70% of his contract about £8 million surely not
Surely cannot be true on 15:15 - Jan 29 with 6335 viewsgibs0n

I will be surprised if Cardiff can improve their current position. Norwegians....
Surely cannot be true on 15:33 - Jan 29 with 6218 viewsTheFranchise

You know what the best thing is? Tan doesn't get the rivalry so if they get relegated, he wont mind negotiating with us for Caulker.
Surely cannot be true on 15:41 - Jan 29 with 6170 viewslonglostjack

Surely cannot be true on 15:33 - Jan 29 by TheFranchise

You know what the best thing is? Tan doesn't get the rivalry so if they get relegated, he wont mind negotiating with us for Caulker.

It would be ironic if if they go down and QPR get promoted Mr Tan will miss out on his Malaysian derby yet again!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Surely cannot be true on 15:44 - Jan 29 with 6147 viewsOdgaard

HAHAHAHAHA, This is so freakin funny!

This i why Malky have to go, bad bad signing and a costly one! What a business FCK and Cornelius have done. Cornelius is only 20 years, and was rather good in the danish national team.. I think the Injury and the PL level, must have killed Cornelius confidence...
Surely cannot be true on 16:10 - Jan 29 with 6023 viewsJokeren1943

What is the point having a player with Cornelius wages, when you play Championship next season anyhow.

Smart thinking (for ones).
[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 16:10]
Surely cannot be true on 16:18 - Jan 29 with 5967 viewsOdgaard

Surely cannot be true on 16:10 - Jan 29 by Jokeren1943

What is the point having a player with Cornelius wages, when you play Championship next season anyhow.

Smart thinking (for ones).
[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 16:10]

its risk management even though its looks stupid! better now than newer..

The worst part for Cardiff is, that Cornelius easily could be a quality attacker.. His only 20 and come from nothing in a short period in FCK to be the star player and a national player.. But Cardiff have no time to spend on a young in a relegation battle...

Maybe Laudrup was wise to slowly Adapt Bony to PL, so you dont destroy him!
Surely cannot be true on 16:22 - Jan 29 with 5932 viewsJokeren1943

Surely cannot be true on 16:18 - Jan 29 by Odgaard

its risk management even though its looks stupid! better now than newer..

The worst part for Cardiff is, that Cornelius easily could be a quality attacker.. His only 20 and come from nothing in a short period in FCK to be the star player and a national player.. But Cardiff have no time to spend on a young in a relegation battle...

Maybe Laudrup was wise to slowly Adapt Bony to PL, so you dont destroy him!

Now we are both danes.

If Swansea offered to buy Cornelius for 2,5 million pounds as a backup striker - I would say it would be a world class buy.

Cardiff did not give him a chance what so ever.
Surely cannot be true on 16:27 - Jan 29 with 5892 viewsUxbridge

From what I've seen, he's not worth 250k let alone 2.5m.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Surely cannot be true on 16:28 - Jan 29 with 5885 viewsTheFranchise

He's that bad, they had to sign Kenwyne Jones.
Surely cannot be true on 16:31 - Jan 29 with 5851 viewsDull1Thomas

Read through their board to find the Basseys' thrilled with the situation!!!! Not sure about BingBong - its Bong-kers.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024