Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last week, I thought there were 6 or 7 reasons that we wouldn't go down 20:57 - Feb 1 with 1368 viewsGoodGodAlive

Namely, West Ham, Fulham, Cr@pdiff, Palace, Sunderland and so on.

Today, one of those reasons has disappeared, namely West Ham.

When we beat Fulham last week, I swear I was stuck behind "Monmouth" (out of his armchair at last?) because this mug said "That is a good win, but we've done the scum a favour, and that isn't good". For people who think that way, I will remind them...

P35 W8 D9 L18 Pts 33

That is our record since we won the League Cup at Wemberley. If you average less than a point a game, you are going to struggle. Our saving grace is that the Premier League is half filled with crap teams. However, our slump concerns me. We have two massive games against teams fighting for survival, but can we compete in a scrap? I mean, in a really ugly match against Stoke or Cardiff where they will do anything for a win, whilst World Class Laudrup sits and looks up at the rain clouds.

Make no mistake, we will be in the bottom three going after the Merseyside double if we fail to beat at least one of Cardiff and Stoke.

Things are not right in the dressing room. I mean, Chico does the strangest things, and can be a liability. Laudrup is no longer 100% in charge of team affairs - as the signing of Emnes tells us.

Yes, things will look very healthy with 4-6 points in the next two games. But, anything less, and we will be in a dogfight - and I just don't think we have the mental ability to match some of those teams at the bottom who have been there all season. Some of them know how to survive, Allardyce, Pulis, Bruce. Some of them are eager to impress, Solskjaer and Poyet. We have Laudrup - so we had better hope our class starts to tell.

Sorry if this seems negative, I have just had a crap trip back from London - awful weather for driving, and was nearly involved in an accident with White Van Man driving right up my arse. I don't think we will go down but we need to get out of that maelstrom of teams at the bottom sooner rather than later.

Last week, I thought there were 6 or 7 reasons that we wouldn't go down on 22:04 - Feb 1 with 1282 viewsunion_jack

Excellent post!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024