Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The South Wales Derby 12:12 - Feb 2 with 2371 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

1,How do you think the game will pan out,and where will it be won and lost?

2,What players are you least looking forward to facing (if any),and who do you think will be your key player(s)?

3,How much bearing do you think the result will have on the rest of the campaign for either side?

Please keep answers geniune, if you want to make petty comments or immature gestures then just visit AAMB.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:16 - Feb 2 with 2355 viewsthejack1912

[Post edited 2 Feb 2014 12:18]

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

The South Wales Derby on 12:18 - Feb 2 with 2347 viewsthejack1912

1:
An early goal would certainly help, but as proved in November passion from the players has a huge part due to the nature of the game.

2:
Zaha looked a threat and Marshall has been outstanding all season. Bellamy will get them motivated for this one and we all know what he can do.

3: I'm staying quiet

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

The South Wales Derby on 12:18 - Feb 2 with 2338 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:16 - Feb 2 by thejack1912

[Post edited 2 Feb 2014 12:18]

Who will be you key player(s)
The South Wales Derby on 12:22 - Feb 2 with 2322 viewsBonjour

1. I think the best we can hope for is a draw. Set pieces will be key as will our (in)ability to break Cardiff down.

2. Got no interest in any Cardiff players - if our team performed to it's best we'd be fine. Unfortunately, we are so far away from that at the moment.

3. Not sure that one game will have any bearing on the rest of the season. My worry is that the last 15 or so already have.
The South Wales Derby on 12:24 - Feb 2 with 2304 viewsjacksinceever

1 - A tense dour draw. Two sides both afraid to lose and two sets of fans who are more worried about losing this game than looking at the bigger picture

2 - Jones, Zaha & Bellamy

3 - None. Long way to go for both sides. I honestly feel Swans have more quality than Cardiff, but when you are in the shite, it's having the mentality to scrap for everything. My honest opinion is neither team has shown enough of that this season
It's going to be a nervous few months all over South Wales
The South Wales Derby on 12:34 - Feb 2 with 2268 viewsJokeren1943

Against four teams "below" us, we need atleast 6-7 points. A home game against Cardiff is a match we need to get three points in.

Fulham
West Ham
Cardiff
Stoke

The interesting part is if Cardiff in a away game against Swansea will go for 1 point or will try to go for a win (3 points).
[Post edited 2 Feb 2014 12:34]
The South Wales Derby on 12:37 - Feb 2 with 2245 viewsLohengrin

1. Another cagey affair with both sides nervy. We'll make about 63,000 passes along the back four, side-to-side, while Amat shouts Ole! from the bench. Chico will cement his claim to a Toni award should Kenwyne Jones go within ten feet of him and Cardiff to punt at least three balls clean out of the ground into the Tawe.

Final Score 2-1 Swans.

2. Bellamy. Not because of his visibly diminshing ability or fading legs, it's just I've never liked rats very much. Not even when they are decked out in a very fetching scarlet jersey. The beady eyes, the twitching nose....Uch!

Key player for us? I'll go with Chico. I fancy next weekend will be the time he decides to give up on all notions of masulinity and turn up in a white frock and togs. Cardiff's midfield won't know quite what to make of this. Some will find it distinctly off-putting whereas Gary Medel will get a bit of wind in it and be so inwardly ashamed at this unwarranted flush of all too visible tumescence he'll beg to be subbed off.

3. A loss would usher in the start of a grim few weeks for Cardiff's squad. So enraged will the pint-sized Oriental style icon become at this latest affront to his personal honour that he will put all the players on a starvation diet and make them build a Bridge on the River Taff.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The South Wales Derby on 12:42 - Feb 2 with 2220 viewsjacksinceever

The South Wales Derby on 12:37 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

1. Another cagey affair with both sides nervy. We'll make about 63,000 passes along the back four, side-to-side, while Amat shouts Ole! from the bench. Chico will cement his claim to a Toni award should Kenwyne Jones go within ten feet of him and Cardiff to punt at least three balls clean out of the ground into the Tawe.

Final Score 2-1 Swans.

2. Bellamy. Not because of his visibly diminshing ability or fading legs, it's just I've never liked rats very much. Not even when they are decked out in a very fetching scarlet jersey. The beady eyes, the twitching nose....Uch!

Key player for us? I'll go with Chico. I fancy next weekend will be the time he decides to give up on all notions of masulinity and turn up in a white frock and togs. Cardiff's midfield won't know quite what to make of this. Some will find it distinctly off-putting whereas Gary Medel will get a bit of wind in it and be so inwardly ashamed at this unwarranted flush of all too visible tumescence he'll beg to be subbed off.

3. A loss would usher in the start of a grim few weeks for Cardiff's squad. So enraged will the pint-sized Oriental style icon become at this latest affront to his personal honour that he will put all the players on a starvation diet and make them build a Bridge on the River Taff.

Is this what passes for a joke in your world. Having visited the cemetery and the Death Railway, it was anything but a joke.
Football is football - death is death. Try not to mix the two up
Login to get fewer ads

The South Wales Derby on 12:55 - Feb 2 with 2174 viewsLohengrin

The South Wales Derby on 12:42 - Feb 2 by jacksinceever

Is this what passes for a joke in your world. Having visited the cemetery and the Death Railway, it was anything but a joke.
Football is football - death is death. Try not to mix the two up

On patrol in Belfast, I would have been about nineteen, I think, when a bullet smacked into the wall a few feet above us. We all dived for cover and scanned around looking to see where the shot had come from when our Corporal gave me a dig in the back and said "that carnt is a worse shot than you!"

Death may be death, but humour is still humour and it takes a special sort of a hand-wringer to extract offence where none was obviously intended.

Pack it in.

The South Wales Derby on 13:00 - Feb 2 with 2149 viewsjacksinceever

The South Wales Derby on 12:55 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

On patrol in Belfast, I would have been about nineteen, I think, when a bullet smacked into the wall a few feet above us. We all dived for cover and scanned around looking to see where the shot had come from when our Corporal gave me a dig in the back and said "that carnt is a worse shot than you!"

Death may be death, but humour is still humour and it takes a special sort of a hand-wringer to extract offence where none was obviously intended.

Pack it in.

You pack it in. Gallows humour is fine for those working and living in awful conditions dealing with death and carnage.
This is a football forum. Not the streets of Belfast or the hills of Afganistan
The South Wales Derby on 13:02 - Feb 2 with 2124 viewsLohengrin

The South Wales Derby on 13:00 - Feb 2 by jacksinceever

You pack it in. Gallows humour is fine for those working and living in awful conditions dealing with death and carnage.

What about Chico's white frock, though? Do you think that's a goer? I can see him lose the ponytail and opt for a permed bob on Saturday.

The South Wales Derby on 13:05 - Feb 2 with 2106 viewsunion_jack

The South Wales Derby on 13:00 - Feb 2 by jacksinceever

Lighten up mun, no offense was meant!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The South Wales Derby on 13:08 - Feb 2 with 2097 viewsjacksinceever

The South Wales Derby on 13:02 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

What about Chico's white frock, though? Do you think that's a goer? I can see him lose the ponytail and opt for a permed bob on Saturday.

I'd have the panel of Strictly Ballroom on the sidelines ready for saturday, so they can give him marks out of ten for his performance !
The South Wales Derby on 13:15 - Feb 2 with 2076 viewsLohengrin

The South Wales Derby on 13:08 - Feb 2 by jacksinceever

I'd have the panel of Strictly Ballroom on the sidelines ready for saturday, so they can give him marks out of ten for his performance !

I can just see a bemused panel of pundits on MoTD now....

Lineker: Crikey! I don't think I've seen a centre half emerge from the wall and do a Pasadoble in an elasticated suit as the taker starts his run-up.

Hansen: Awful defending.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2014 13:16]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024