Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get in Garry Monk (for now) 22:05 - Feb 4 with 2100 viewsSgorioFruit

So Laudrup has been sacked.
I for one feel excited for the remaining fixtures of the season.
I've watched laudrup sit in his dug out not looking interested at all. No communication with the players, no passion, and certainly no plan B. I have witnessed Swans losing games because of the way we have been playing football. Yes we have players and the philosophy of passing the ball, but all i have seen is 10 swans players passing the ball slowly forward and just tapping it to each other outside the opponents 18 yard box. Football teams in the prem league can watch us pass all day long, they dont mind, they just need one break and down into our half of the pitch and we have no one back to defend. That is how we have lost games this season. I will describe it again for you. Swansea have ten players tapping the football amongst themselves and unsure which way to move forward or backwards, our opponents get the ball and run down to our half and no one there to defend. By the time Ash gets back to our 18 yard box the ball is in the net. That is how we have lost games this season. Yes keep the posession football going but for god sake move with a bit of urgency and someone take a dig for gods sake. The players are actually confused because all they know how to play is tap the ball to each other.
Laudrup brought in these new signings Canas, Chico, Pozeulo, Amat etc etc etc. They are all a pile of crap. The look good players who try bring the european image to the club, players who i call ice cream boys. Chico rolling around on the floor and making us a laughing stock. Big Sam Allardyce laughing at how pathetic he looked. This isnt Swansea. Get players on the pitch who want to wear that shirt with pride. Laudrup is experimenting with Tiendalli and Amat against west ham, yes experimenting in february and leaves Leon and Rangel on the bench. What the hell is he playing at? Does he want us to get relegated or what? We laughed and couldnt believe it when we finally got our hands on Marvin Emnes, well that is the type of player we need. someone to get stuck right in, not afraid of looking up and seeing where the goal is.
No drive, no passion, no communication with players. Here is Garry Monks chance to get these ponsy players a kick up the effin backside and get them moving on the pitch. Tell them to leave all the girly hair gel at home and turn up and sweat out 90 minutes of hard premier league football.
Can i remind you all of Poyet, screaming at his players from the touchline, going mental, making them players feel like they got to work hard, and then watch them slam their rivals Newcastle 3 nil away. you might thing i talk a load of shite, and yes i probably do, but i tell you something, them type of teams will not be going down this season.
I dont think we are quite a laughing stock that some Scum fans would be trying to make us out right now. But we do lack any enthusiasm, charisma, passion, and more importantly the will to win games.

Ta ra Laudrup, thanks for the League Cup, Thanks for our top half finish, thanks for entering us into europe, but this is the end of the road for you. We have no motivation at all under you.

Take the reins Monk my son. and smash them scummers on saturday.

Rant Over.

SgorioFruit and im having a laugh, SgorioFruit and im having a laugh
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 22:08]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:08 - Feb 4 with 2051 viewsRancid

Well said.
Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:12 - Feb 4 with 2015 viewsunion_jack

You may very well talk a pile of shite but this isn't one of those times.

Superb rant.

I await your markings going well into the negatives however!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:34 - Feb 4 with 1940 viewsdulaisjack

well said , to much posession football and no penalty area action, think it is one penalty in the last season and this season league games says it all never in the penalty area would love to see the stats of how much posession we have in the opposition box, now is the time for players to show there true colours step up mr dyer and mr routledge .
Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:36 - Feb 4 with 1913 viewsDull1Thomas

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:34 - Feb 4 by dulaisjack

well said , to much posession football and no penalty area action, think it is one penalty in the last season and this season league games says it all never in the penalty area would love to see the stats of how much posession we have in the opposition box, now is the time for players to show there true colours step up mr dyer and mr routledge .

That's it - ignore the style we've played for 5 years and go 100% Kenny

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:40 - Feb 4 with 1869 viewsihatechopra

100% agree Mr Fruit.

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:42 - Feb 4 with 1845 viewsLeonisGod

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:08 - Feb 4 by Rancid

Well said.

Hmm. Not sure about Chico, Amat, Poz and Canas being a pile of crap. Not sure it really matters that a manager jumps up and down on the touch line and turns purple in the face either. Doesn't seem to be doing the spammers any good.
Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:43 - Feb 4 with 1824 viewsSwansNZ

all the players Laudrup bought are crap?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:57 - Feb 4 with 1773 viewsquiff

Yeah, at least we will have someone who waves his arms about and shouts now...

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Login to get fewer ads

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:58 - Feb 4 with 1758 viewsDull1Thomas

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:57 - Feb 4 by quiff

Yeah, at least we will have someone who waves his arms about and shouts now...

that's more than he as a captain

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:59 - Feb 4 with 1745 viewsdameedna

jesus wept
Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 23:00 - Feb 4 with 1741 viewsjacabertawe

He has clear views on training and management

http://www.comeonyouswans.com/2014/02/04/garry-monk-gives-views-former-managers-

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 23:01 - Feb 4 with 1726 viewsStarsky

Scoriofruitcake

"Canas, Chico, Pozeulo, Amat etc etc etc. They are all a pile of crap."

Oh ffs

It's just the internet, init.

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 23:06 - Feb 4 with 1689 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Well said SgorioFruit. I miss hearing your Swansea related rants during my lunch breaks when I was in Pibwrylwyd.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 23:13 - Feb 4 with 1653 viewshammy

Well that's an opinion.

Let's see how we go at the weekend and the rest of the season. If we stay up then fair play ...
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 23:26]

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 23:14 - Feb 4 with 1646 viewsTrundle10

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 23:01 - Feb 4 by Starsky

Scoriofruitcake

"Canas, Chico, Pozeulo, Amat etc etc etc. They are all a pile of crap."

Oh ffs

that was where he lost the little credibilty he had.
Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 23:22 - Feb 4 with 1593 viewsJJJack

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 22:36 - Feb 4 by Dull1Thomas

That's it - ignore the style we've played for 5 years and go 100% Kenny

Quite like most of your recent posts but this is well out of order. He didn't say that. Not at all. He merely said what the vast majority of fans can blatantly see happening on the pitch. There's little fight. There's little cohesion. No tempo. We don't create chances. Our squad is disharmonious and unbalanced now. We are bereft of confidence. Calling those players crap is extreme of course but none of these 3 would probably be in most fans' first choice XIs on current form.
What the hell has that got to do with Jackett?!
Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 23:24 - Feb 4 with 1580 views_Kieran

Garry Monk. Garry Monk. Super Garry Monk. Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Super Garry Monk!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 23:28 - Feb 4 with 1552 viewsDull1Thomas

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 23:22 - Feb 4 by JJJack

Quite like most of your recent posts but this is well out of order. He didn't say that. Not at all. He merely said what the vast majority of fans can blatantly see happening on the pitch. There's little fight. There's little cohesion. No tempo. We don't create chances. Our squad is disharmonious and unbalanced now. We are bereft of confidence. Calling those players crap is extreme of course but none of these 3 would probably be in most fans' first choice XIs on current form.
What the hell has that got to do with Jackett?!

"to much possession football"
the alternative is route one or play with no possession.
Against West Ham there were up to 19 players in the penalty area and balls were being slung in all ways, shots taken outside and inside the box.
We all have different views for me, I'd rather see Pozuelo than Shelvey, Shelvely than deGuzman, Lamah than Pablo.
So why is this 'out of order"?

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 23:40 - Feb 4 with 1496 viewsnorthwesternjack

Agree with the majority of that. One thing we do definitely lack is the drive and passion to win a game, usually when we go down in a game there is no going back because there is no motivation and players can't seemed to be assed to drive forward due to the fact that Laudrup has told them to stick to the plan.
Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 23:41 - Feb 4 with 1485 views_Kieran

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 23:48 - Feb 4 with 1463 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

I do think the passion and spirit of Monk et al could be just what we need on a short-term basis to jumpstart the players, who've been looking poorly trained, lethargic and uninterested for a while now.

However, I should emphasise 'short-term basis'. Even if Monk succeeds in getting us enough points to stay up, which he will, I would be uncomfortable with him taking over the reigns more permanently just yet. Passion and spirit will only get you so far, before tactical nous and other traits which come with experience are needed as well.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 11:41 - Feb 5 with 1335 viewsSgorioFruit

Garry Monk and we having a laugh. Garry Monk and we having a laugh.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 11:57 - Feb 5 with 1287 viewsClinton

Get in Garry Monk (for now) on 11:41 - Feb 5 by SgorioFruit

Garry Monk and we having a laugh. Garry Monk and we having a laugh.

laughing at Nathan's headgear

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024