Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... 19:59 - Feb 13 with 7651 viewsJethroJack

...shower of s h i t e up the road......
Lim blames Milky McPie for Cornelius cock-up.
McPie (via LMA) counters by pointing out that Lim endorsed the purchase.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/malky-mackay-statement

Bloody hilarious!!

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 02:21 - Feb 15 with 1324 viewsHighjack

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 16:22 - Feb 14 by Julian

Fair play, that made me chuckle! However, we have won at the new Wembley and we beat a side playing in the same division as us; not one from 3 divisions below us.....

Think you'll find we beat Reading there, who were in the same division as us....

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 09:03 - Feb 15 with 1242 viewsDr_Winston

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 02:21 - Feb 15 by Highjack

Think you'll find we beat Reading there, who were in the same division as us....

If memory serves, that's the same Reading side who utterly humiliated another team in the same division on their own patch to get to Wembley in the first place wasn't it?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 09:27 - Feb 15 with 1217 viewsblackswan

Fair play, that made me chuckle! However, we have won at the new Wembley and we beat a side playing in the same division as us; not one from 3 divisions below us.....

you forgot to mention knocking out the holders liverpool away and the champions of europe chelsea over two legs
Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 09:49 - Feb 15 with 1191 viewsJulian

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 09:03 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

If memory serves, that's the same Reading side who utterly humiliated another team in the same division on their own patch to get to Wembley in the first place wasn't it?

Just pointing out the fact that we have won at the new Wembley boys. Yep, you did to Reading what they'd done to us in the previous game and there's no denying that.
Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 11:45 - Feb 15 with 1152 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 09:49 - Feb 15 by Julian

Just pointing out the fact that we have won at the new Wembley boys. Yep, you did to Reading what they'd done to us in the previous game and there's no denying that.

Semi finals don't count mate.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 13:14 - Feb 15 with 1087 viewsScoobyWho

Swansea have done that many times.

Er ... How many premier league sides did Cardiff beat on their way to league cup glory ? ( and by that i mean your defeat, which in Cardiff terms is glory )

And apply the same question to your FA cup run.

mmmmmm - interesting eh ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 13:55 - Feb 15 with 1056 viewsJulian

If you're asking me which team can boast being the best in recent times then I won't argue in favour of my team, that would be futile. Also, if you're asking me which has been the better run club in recent times, you won't hear me deny that it's your club. I love Cardiff City but I'm not deluded although my love is/has been deeply tested by the events of the last 2 years. In a season when I should have been enjoying the football more than ever I now find myself feeling less of an association with CCFC than I ever have and that's sad.
Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 16:02 - Feb 15 with 1023 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 13:55 - Feb 15 by Julian

If you're asking me which team can boast being the best in recent times then I won't argue in favour of my team, that would be futile. Also, if you're asking me which has been the better run club in recent times, you won't hear me deny that it's your club. I love Cardiff City but I'm not deluded although my love is/has been deeply tested by the events of the last 2 years. In a season when I should have been enjoying the football more than ever I now find myself feeling less of an association with CCFC than I ever have and that's sad.

Get your club back them mate. If you can drum the idiotic f*cking egos out and have someone sensible like that Keith "Accountant" chappie to get people organized and start getting money together then there may be a chance. At least go down fighting for what is rightfully YOURS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 21:51 - Feb 15 with 970 viewsmahoss

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 10:54 - Feb 14 by reddythered

Are you comparing the way Man Citeh have been playing the last few months against the side we played? They've been ripping teams new ar$eholes...

At CCS, they clearly felt they needed just to turn up and yes we were aided by a Hart mistake and poor defending from another set piece.

Under Ole, we were in the game at the Etihad for quite a while, could of goals for them in a short period. We became one of only two sides at the time to score twice there...

Given the way the defence has disintegrated during the latter games of Mackay's reign, 4-2 under Ole would imo have been 6-0 under Mackay.

Biggest problem you have is that OGS is trying to change the style of play in a relegation battle.

1,You have,nt got the players or system in place.

2,You have,nt got the time to make it happen.
Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 21:54 - Feb 15 with 961 viewsNeathJack

Looks like El Poodle is out for a few weeks for them

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136373
Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 21:58 - Feb 15 with 947 viewsDarran

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 21:54 - Feb 15 by NeathJack

Hahahahahahaha,fat c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 22:21 - Feb 15 with 909 viewspencoedjack

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 16:02 - Feb 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Get your club back them mate. If you can drum the idiotic f*cking egos out and have someone sensible like that Keith "Accountant" chappie to get people organized and start getting money together then there may be a chance. At least go down fighting for what is rightfully YOURS

Nah leave Gwyn sorting them out ..............

Gwyn & Basseys fit like a glove.
Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 06:57 - Feb 16 with 826 viewsDr_Winston

Yet more Comedy Gold from the incompetent...... on 21:54 - Feb 15 by NeathJack

He's the Latin Warren Aspinall.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024