Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Everton sold out yet? (Away) 00:55 - Feb 16 with 1980 views_Kieran

Didn't fancy going but change of plans. Is it possible to get a ticket in the meantime?

EDIT - Wrong forum I know but it's urgent. If not, nevermind.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 0:58]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Is Everton sold out yet? (Away) on 01:25 - Feb 16 with 1927 viewsbuilthjack

You can get a ticket from Everton ticket office, friend of mine phoned them today for a ticket, plenty left in away end

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is Everton sold out yet? (Away) on 01:28 - Feb 16 with 1923 views_Kieran

Is Everton sold out yet? (Away) on 01:25 - Feb 16 by builthjack

You can get a ticket from Everton ticket office, friend of mine phoned them today for a ticket, plenty left in away end

Sound as f*ck pal. I'll be there, and whatever team the supreme leader decides I'll back it.

Any idea on how many have been sold so far? It was a bit sparse at Stoke (Understandably) but we still made all the noise!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Is Everton sold out yet? (Away) on 01:34 - Feb 16 with 1913 views_Kieran

P.s - Apologies to anyone I offended the night before the Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaardiff game including Raynor94. I must not post when completely out of it, I didn't even sing the Watkins song!

I got glassed the same night the mad 'ed almost took my eye out I had a massive wound on my wrist using my Bruce Lee deflecting skills.

Is Everton sold out yet? (Away) on 08:40 - Feb 16 with 1744 viewsbuilthjack

Is Everton sold out yet? (Away) on 01:28 - Feb 16 by _Kieran

Sound as f*ck pal. I'll be there, and whatever team the supreme leader decides I'll back it.

Any idea on how many have been sold so far? It was a bit sparse at Stoke (Understandably) but we still made all the noise!

Will be sparse again, but should be noisy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is Everton sold out yet? (Away) on 09:37 - Feb 16 with 1641 viewsDarran

Is Everton sold out yet? (Away) on 01:28 - Feb 16 by _Kieran

Say hello to Scouce if you see him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024