Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? 22:26 - Feb 16 with 1690 viewsporschejack

I'm not sure what he wants here ? this will be very interesting , anyone got any thoughts on this ?
ML wanted the creedance of being a successful european manager and I'm convinced he was holding Michu back specificaly for this competition and for the sake of PL survival , but whats your latest thoughts on this Europa league venture since we've seen the team selection for the fa cup game ?
Are we going for it ???
Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 22:28 - Feb 16 with 1672 viewsunion_jack

Well, we are not going to know until Thursday but my bet is that both GM and the board will put survival head and shoulders over any silverware.

We'll see.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 22:28 - Feb 16 with 1669 viewsJBT95

Nah he clearly thinks the Liverpool game is most important and is therefore giving the main squad 10 days rest, poor dabs will be knackered playing a game a week.

OF COURSE HE DOES!
Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 22:33 - Feb 16 with 1653 viewsJackFish

When are we going to play in Europe again after this season? Could be two years, could be thirty, this could be our last season. Strongest team Thursday please.
Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 22:38 - Feb 16 with 1627 viewsRancid

When you play the likes of Napoli there's no other way of approaching the game other than very seriously.We'll see our best side possibly out on Thursday.Monk would be a feckin idiot not to bust a gut for this one.
Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 22:48 - Feb 16 with 1585 viewsbuilthjack

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 22:38 - Feb 16 by Rancid

When you play the likes of Napoli there's no other way of approaching the game other than very seriously.We'll see our best side possibly out on Thursday.Monk would be a feckin idiot not to bust a gut for this one.

Play the strongest side possible against Napoli, and see what happens. I would fancy us to get a result. Most we're rested today, so should be ok to play on Thursday and SUnday. Then face the away leg as we see fit.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 22:53 - Feb 16 with 1571 views_Kieran

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 22:33 - Feb 16 by JackFish

When are we going to play in Europe again after this season? Could be two years, could be thirty, this could be our last season. Strongest team Thursday please.

This.

I would LOVE it if we beat them.

Despite the fact the PL is my #1 priority by a mile the footballing exhibition in Valencia was my favourite Swans performance/win ever, excluding the 'life or death' games like Hull City + Reading. Much bigger than any win Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, etc, to me anyway. (Unless we needed the 3 points to stay up!)

We might not get many opportunities to play Napoli again and we CAN beat them too. Mark it down, just like GM WILL be a good manager.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 23:04]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 23:00 - Feb 16 with 1545 viewsRancid

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 22:38 - Feb 16 by Rancid

Come on then.Explain why you've rated it minus.It's far too easy to click the down arrow button than to say why you disagree.The sad thing is people do it to the poster and not the post.I'm turning into to Perchie, I know.Bet you I don't get a counter argument cos most are shitbags on here.
Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 23:16 - Feb 16 with 1512 viewsJokeren1943

Would be a fuccking joke if we don't hit Napoli with a sledgehammer Thursday.
Login to get fewer ads

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 23:22 - Feb 16 with 1498 viewsDarran

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 23:00 - Feb 16 by Rancid

Come on then.Explain why you've rated it minus.It's far too easy to click the down arrow button than to say why you disagree.The sad thing is people do it to the poster and not the post.I'm turning into to Perchie, I know.Bet you I don't get a counter argument cos most are shitbags on here.

I just plussed you but I have no idea why anyone takes any notice of them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? (n/t) on 00:52 - Feb 17 with 1389 viewsRancid

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 23:22 - Feb 16 by Darran

[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 0:55]
Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 00:53 - Feb 17 with 1386 viewsRancid

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 23:22 - Feb 16 by Darran

I think I must hold the record on here for minuses.Sure it was minus 40 for my Canas diss lol
Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 00:55 - Feb 17 with 1385 viewsSwansNZ

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? (n/t) on 00:52 - Feb 17 by Rancid

[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 0:55]

there ya go - back to zero.

They are a waste of time anyway, utterly pointless.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 00:59 - Feb 17 with 1370 viewsSwansNZ

Play our strongest team against Napoli and go for it - no other alternative. I don't expect anything from Anfield, so no need to rest players for that anyway - it's a bonus game.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 01:44 - Feb 17 with 1338 viewsUxbridge

We're going after Napoli and the Europa league. No doubt about it. Thursday's going to be fun.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 11:23 - Feb 17 with 1191 viewsDull1Thomas

After shelling out full price at the Lib and going away I'll be in the 'Monk out' camp if he plays another reserve side.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 11:32 - Feb 17 with 1174 viewslonglostjack

We beat Napoli and it will raise our profile big time in Europe. A massive game.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 11:44 - Feb 17 with 1150 viewsRancid

Higuain doubtful for Thursday.Good news this.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9170729/
Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 11:45 - Feb 17 with 1146 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I think it makes financial sense and footballing sense to go for it too. Games like this raise the profile of the club, who knows if we win we may become more attractive to potential signings in the summer too. Also, we could be invited to play in some of the lucrative ore season tournaments for example in the US, which in turn will boost our profile even more! Of course prem survival should be the number one priority, but there are both financial and commercial benefits for us to succeed in Europe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we'll be looking fir a main shirt sponsor as I led to believe the current deal is a 1 year deal. So any success will lead to more interest and in turn, hopefully more income for the club.
Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 11:50 - Feb 17 with 1124 viewstomdickharry

Make no mistake about it we are playing a quality team on Thursday therefore play our strongest side,same nest Sunday, reverse game in Napoli dependent on the results of the aforementioned games.
Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 14:43 - Feb 17 with 1007 viewsOldjack

full house playing against one of the giants in European football .he'd be a fool not too

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 15:42 - Feb 17 with 970 viewsVetchitBack

I seem to be on my own(ish) here but I'd have much rather we went for it in the FA cup.

This second-rate European Cup doesn't really do it for me especially given the scumbag fans we're having to deal with.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 15:51 - Feb 17 with 951 viewshobo

Napoli is a bigger game than Liverpool imo. We have plenty of games to get PL points, and we're not really likely to get a win at Anfield either. If we can progress past Napoli then that would be huge.
Does the Monkster want a napoli scalp ? on 20:37 - Feb 17 with 846 viewsSkaFace

I had a double take on the title of this post
What's that coming over the hill?
It is the Monkster!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024